3DXChat Community

Anyone else starting to feel bored or burned out with RP and the limited options within 3dxchat

TashaTight

I was wondering if anyone else are starting to feel wear and tear with RP and few options we have to create RPs that are interactive, by that I mean things that allow for interacting with objects and create more diverse RP sceneries that don't require large chunks of loading due to few premade objects available? I mean while it can be fun to text describe things that don't necessarily have implemented interactions or mechanics for, it also feels like it is potentially excluding many who are not that serious or experienced RPers from participating or feeling engaged into the RP in my opinion.

I feel as if we RPers get left behind with updates, I suppose you could argue it is fine if they really don't care about RP community part and see us more as a welcome addition if were contempt with what is there but not ask for anything else. But to me I feel like the clubbing and sex in itself which feels like only alternative to just chatting, get kinda old and boring after a while maybe I am in their minority group of people sharing those thoughts.

But just curious how to everyone else feel about it? Do you feel like options currently available to do RPs creativity are starting to be exhausted out by lack of content to expand into new things?

RP in 3DX is very much different from Roleplay in other Online settings imo.
For me it was hard to get into the RP groove in 3DX, due to the lack of a Setting/Background.
Some rooms will try to create a narrative setting, for instance Slutmoore College was great about that.
But it closed down because people got burned out with the constant drama and lack of new players coming in.
Or with the way that random people would run in and ruin immersion.

Roleplay can work even in 3DX, but it's hard work. And yes, a lack of customization and props makes it even harder.

đŸ‡«đŸ‡· Je suis d'accord avec toi.
Que ce soit pour les hommes, ou les femmes, il manque des vĂȘtements, sur les diffĂ©rents mĂ©tiers par exemple. Plus de vĂȘtement de la vie quotidienne, plus dans un cadre professionnel. En RP c'est assez important et cela permettrait d'ĂȘtre mieux en immersion.
Il est vrai que : le manque de poses, dans un cadre hors sexe, ou d'interactions avec les objets, le fait que nos avatars ne bougent pas les lÚvres quand on tape, (c'est surtout cela qui m'a surpris au début), ou encore, qu'ils n'aient pas d'expressions, comme rire, c'est vraiment dommage et cela implique un plus gros travail descriptif.
AprÚs, je pense qu'une bonne créativité et de l'imagination, peuvent faire le reste et surtout un groupe bien motivé.
Enfin je dirais que, pour le moment c'est ma pensée. Objectivement parlant, contrairement à toi, je n'ai pas assez de recule. Cela ne va faire qu'un an, en juillet, que je serais sur la plateforme ;)

đŸ‡ș🇾 I agree with you.
Whether it is for men, or women, there is a lack of clothing, on the different trades for example. More clothing for everyday life, more in a professional setting. In RP this is quite important and it would allow to be better in immersion.
It's true that: the lack of poses, in a non-sexual setting, or of interactions with objects, the fact that our avatars don't move their lips when we type, (it's especially that which surprised me at the beginning), or that they don't have expressions, like laughing, it's really a pity and that implies a bigger descriptive work.
Afterwards, I think that a good creativity and imagination can do the rest and especially a well motivated group.
Well, I would say that, for the moment, this is my thought. Objectively speaking, unlike you, I don't have enough distance. It will be only one year, in July, that I will be on the platform ;)

19 hours ago, Khallum Troy said:

đŸ‡«đŸ‡· Je suis d'accord avec toi.
Que ce soit pour les hommes, ou les femmes, il manque des vĂȘtements, sur les diffĂ©rents mĂ©tiers par exemple. Plus de vĂȘtement de la vie quotidienne, plus dans un cadre professionnel. En RP c'est assez important et cela permettrait d'ĂȘtre mieux en immersion.
Il est vrai que : le manque de poses, dans un cadre hors sexe, ou d'interactions avec les objets, le fait que nos avatars ne bougent pas les lÚvres quand on tape, (c'est surtout cela qui m'a surpris au début), ou encore, qu'ils n'aient pas d'expressions, comme rire, c'est vraiment dommage et cela implique un plus gros travail descriptif.
AprÚs, je pense qu'une bonne créativité et de l'imagination, peuvent faire le reste et surtout un groupe bien motivé.
Enfin je dirais que, pour le moment c'est ma pensée. Objectivement parlant, contrairement à toi, je n'ai pas assez de recule. Cela ne va faire qu'un an, en juillet, que je serais sur la plateforme ;)

đŸ‡ș🇾 I agree with you.
Whether it is for men, or women, there is a lack of clothing, on the different trades for example. More clothing for everyday life, more in a professional setting. In RP this is quite important and it would allow to be better in immersion.
It's true that: the lack of poses, in a non-sexual setting, or of interactions with objects, the fact that our avatars don't move their lips when we type, (it's especially that which surprised me at the beginning), or that they don't have expressions, like laughing, it's really a pity and that implies a bigger descriptive work.
Afterwards, I think that a good creativity and imagination can do the rest and especially a well motivated group.
Well, I would say that, for the moment, this is my thought. Objectively speaking, unlike you, I don't have enough distance. It will be only one year, in July, that I will be on the platform ;)

true. game need more nonsexual poses and clothes but all we get a2 bra and 1 clothes. and those unnecessary cage poses (which i still wonder why do we even need this ?)in the name of huge update but don't be surprise. many new players complain that this game is in development in since 8 years given limited inventory. game neeeds more inventory and character customization instead of Dildo.

On 5/28/2021 at 11:56 PM, TashaTight said:

I was wondering if anyone else are starting to feel wear and tear with RP and few options we have to create RPs that are interactive, by that I mean things that allow for interacting with objects and create more diverse RP sceneries that don't require large chunks of loading due to few premade objects available? I mean while it can be fun to text describe things that don't necessarily have implemented interactions or mechanics for, it also feels like it is potentially excluding many who are not that serious or experienced RPers from participating or feeling engaged into the RP in my opinion.

I feel as if we RPers get left behind with updates, I suppose you could argue it is fine if they really don't care about RP community part and see us more as a welcome addition if were contempt with what is there but not ask for anything else. But to me I feel like the clubbing and sex in itself which feels like only alternative to just chatting, get kinda old and boring after a while maybe I am in their minority group of people sharing those thoughts.

But just curious how to everyone else feel about it? Do you feel like options currently available to do RPs creativity are starting to be exhausted out by lack of content to expand into new things?

I feel I'm past that wear & tear stage to having to somewhat redefine what RP is in the 3DX world though this is really another subject altogether. I'm not so sure that even with all the tools at our disposal, that the scene would be much better than it is. There's no doubt that the people already into it would have their experiences enhanced tremendously with the extra tools but I dont feel that the scene would grow much. 

This is my first naughty platform, I came from MMO's that obviously have huge worlds rich with lore to RP in so that side was easier but if you wanted a romantic or erotic scene then everything had to be described as there are no poses no nudity, no nothing in that regard. Here its the opposite, the romance and erotica are fairly well taken care of but the worlds we inhabit are mostly dead. Some of us try and make worlds that have some setting that work well for stories, like VCRP, and I built and been running Depravity Alley so people that want something other than a club or beach have worlds to use to RP or just be naughty in.

If giz came to me and said I want to attract the RP crown into 3DX, what do you think would help, there would be 4 things that I would suggest, in no particular order: (1)Poses, another dozen or so neutral poses like the phone one they gave us, for example slight bobbing your head while toe tapping, welcoming and seeing off others with small hand gestures and things like that.

(2)Costumes, I was and still am in deep shock when I first came to 3DX and the usual tropes were not covered, like a skimpy nurses uniform, or a maids outfit(though they did release some stuff afterwards they miss the mark in my opinion, and theres so many others, the office attire, cowboy/cowgirl gear, military, work site, waitress/diner, vampire and really the list goes on and on.

(3)Local area chat, a approx. 10-15mtr radius around the characters, this would be crucial in attracting role-players, while obviously of little import in say a single bedroom map, but when in bigger maps its so important to be able to walk into and out of conversations for them to carry on and grow, most people will not join a group to say hi as they walk past. Try open-world roleplaying in a room with 20 chatty people and no area chat, its insane.

(4)A map, a professionally built default map added to the current 7 maps that is a small cityscape with all your usual locales, police, hospital, pubs, clubs, brothels, back alleys, residential areas, this would probably become the central point for all role-players and though its 4 on this list, it probably is the single most important aspect to help RP grow in 3DX if they were looking to do so.

While it may look like it, this is not a Wishlist, these are fundamental features of almost every roleplay game in the world today that are missing in 3DX.