3DXChat Community

FF animation fixed?

danididit

Exept that these poses are not made primary for women wearing a strapon. They are made for hetero couples and then they translate them for trans/females couples. The fact that female/female couples have them is just a colateral damage due to the fact that women and trans are sharing the same avatar. 

So it would be nice to stop to call these poses "FF". But i know this will never change as there is now years that i give this advice and peoples continue to call them "FF"

Edited by Leeloo

No need to argue in a way or another, you think this is normal to call them "FF poses" and you will not change your mind, and others (like me) think they are not "FF poses" and we will not change our mind either.

It's no use to discus any longer about this. To you they are, to me they are not and that's all lol

Edited by Leeloo

Well, why would they separate them if they really are FF poses ? Or maybe, deeply in yourself, you know they are not FF poses but only (and this is your own words) dick poses lol.

Only "non dick poses" (still your words) should be called FF poses.

Edited by Leeloo

10 hours ago, Leeloo said:

Well, why would they separate them if they really are FF poses ? Or maybe, deeply in yourself, you know they are not FF poses but only (and this is your own words) dick poses lol.

Only "non dick poses" (still your words) should be called FF poses.

The main contention for me is the scene jarring occurrences that happen when your partner selects the wrong pose. and this could be fixed by either the separate category or more clearly marked in the small pictures in the menu, maybe a pink dick icon in the corner of the image if they cant make the image clear enough... This is only part of the issue and I would dearly love a full overhaul of the menu system including a permission and queuing system that you could select which part you play in the pose, among other improvements.

As for the FF argument, you forget how I've supported that all along.

However as the topic says, we need a fix for that 90 rotate thing, not to argue either they are FF or MM. Feel like debating why call them FF or else, go make your own suggestion topic, and rant on it why they don't like to feed your puss on puss fantasy.