3DXChat Community

Breast Physics (sorry Gizmo) :O

Just updated to the 433 fix and now breasts are moving in slow motion when they bounce.

I don't think you are going to please anyone. Pretty sure everyone is still going to whine about it.

IMHO I dnt think it is that big a deal.

Thank you for all your hard work for us Gizmo and Staff. 

2 hours ago, JenniferBoise said:

Sorry Gizmo, I found the breast physics really great, it looked really good, but NOW the nipples are floating back and forth, even when you're behind a microphone, that looks unnatural and no longer sexy, it would be great if you changed that again .
Otherwise: respect for your great work.

I totally agree - it looks like the nipples have minds (and legs!) of their own and are disconnected from the breasts.  It is completely unnatural and actually a bit nauseating to look at, especially with the left and right doing completely different things, like two completely separate forces are being applied to one person's body.  The left nipple movement is just ridiculous.  If my rl wife's nipples started doing that...she's getting a divorce! 😜

Yes, the physics are much improved, but now the nipple floats around too much. Too much movement at the ends compared to the base for minor movement. That movement is more like for quick jerking motions - like jumping jacks. one is moving many times too much as the other for the same bakc and forth hip movement.

Edited by THX

19 hours ago, Geli82 said:

For some reason the boobies reminding me a bit for my own facial expression when I'm puzzled... even tho my face isn't that wiggly ^^ 🤪

wait weeks to months to get it fix meanwhile enjoy dildo

yes can you explain to us how these intimate parameters were modified for a simple addition of content. parameters such as physical performance issue we are changing. can be asked to the programmer to remove their boxing glove to enter these parameters without affecting the others ...

Edited by pomme

The problem with these physics (if we let on side that they move really too much) is that it looks like the nipples are moving first and then they pull on the breasts making them move.

When we jump (by exemple) this is the whole breast that should move (a bit) up and down. Actually, in game, it looks like the nipples move and the breasts only follow the nipples moves. Also when we jump (vertically) why to breasts are bouncing on the side too ?

Now the case of dance #5 (the one used on the gifs by NoirDesire). I did the exact same dance in real and, i'm sorry for the ones thinking that in game they move naturally, but my breasts didn't move at all (and don't dare to tell they are fake, they are totally real :D). And this is logic as, how some hips movments and a very light shoulder move could make breasts bounce this way ? lol.

So devs hurry up and give us back the bouncing as it was before lovense addition. At least they wasn't too much exagerated.