3DXChat Community

433 - Whole lotta wobblin' goin' on

Feuermond

23 hours ago, Alliehotass said:

I dont think eets fair that there are people in game who pay tha same subs we all do and yet they are restricted with options tha rest of us have. My frand is unable to Register to tha Forums, she would like to participate in tha Community but cant. I would have thought after all this time Registrations would have been re enabled after some effort to fix the original issue that these restrictions were enacted for.

Again i dont think eets fair people who pay tha same as we all do and yet are limited in how they can interact with in tha Community like tha rest of us are able to. How are they supposed to post their builds, have their say, promote their parties? etc. Time this was fixed thanx.

Well there will be some changes regarding this stuff. Something that I believe should of been done a long time ago. As I agree, it is unfair to those who pay the same sub but don't have access to the community forum.

On 5/27/2021 at 2:35 PM, Gizmo said:

Performance issues with physics that caused a game lags were fixed. Breasts jiggling will be tuned later.

Hi @Gizmo,

On the 3DX' Discord sever Lisa already showed some Gifs with maybe coming updates but over a month later users still have not any guess, when the bugs like breast physics and corset will be fixed. The breast physics are rated a major issue and for some it is already a fatal issue and they stopped playing.

So can you give us please any guess of when all bugs will be fixed?

Greetings
Moon
Pethunter Editor
https://discord.gg/7HE78RBMJt

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...