3DXChat Community

433 - Whole lotta wobblin' goin' on

Feuermond

25 minutes ago, Feuermond said:

Sorry, but I do not see the female breast physics are reall fixed. Only turning off Breast physics helps.

Β 

Yeah I posted about this as well and I made sure to @Gizmo. They're really SLOW bouncing and just look weird...someone in world said like water balloons. I think they rushed this patch too quickly.Β 

2 minutes ago, NoirDesire said:

@AnagandaΒ - agreed 100% - give us back the physics before the lovense update!

And fix the with the 432 fix broken corset!

We have a world based on avatars with serious dislocation problems and now with serious issues in body physics (females breast) plus suddenly broken clothes.

Now I feel my pain threshold is reached. I needed to start to switch a graphical option off and cannot wear all clothes anymore. I am at a point where my immersion now starts to break.

5 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Performance issues with physics that caused a game lags were fixed. Breasts jiggling will be tuned later.

Stupid question maybe, but could you explain or tell us what went wrong?
Why did the physics / jiggling change in the first place?
Who knows? Maybe one of the more tech savvy people on the forum here can help with the issue?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wonder why there is effort and time spent in the forum when new registrations are not even possible since ages.

grafik.png.ec3405383af98e4cf6d3a0800e66cc35.png

Like the rocket for "advanced member".

What about really urgent needed fixes of bugs which more and more lead 3DX to the edge of not playable?

- female breast wobbling
- broken corset
- dislocation of avatars

56 minutes ago, Feuermond said:

I wonder why there is effort and time spent in the forum when new registrations are not even possible since ages.

grafik.png.ec3405383af98e4cf6d3a0800e66cc35.png

Like the rocket for "advanced member".

What about really urgent needed fixes of bugs which more and more lead 3DX to the edge of not playable?

- female breast wobbling
- broken corset
- dislocation of avatars

My guess is the update to the forum was through an update from Invision Community, the forum application being used here.Β  With that said, yes, please fix the breasts!

1 hour ago, JackPine said:

My guess is the update to the forum was through an update from Invision Community, the forum application being used here.Β  With that said, yes, please fix the breasts!

Well, maybe but why is the forum here when nobody can register anymore?

11 minutes ago, Feuermond said:

Well, maybe but why is the forum here when nobody can register anymore?

Good question.Β  Only reason I joined the game was interacting with members of the forum first.Β  Too bad they decided to close forum memberships, in my opinion.

6 hours ago, Leopardus said:

I am notΒ sure about the wisdom of that advice.Β  IΒ mean, those 'badonkers' could take your eyes out.

First, I blame @YvonnyΒ for the word of the day.Β  Second, sometimes the reward is well worth the risk.Β  Is there eye patches available in wardrobe?Β 

I dont think eets fair that there are people in game who pay tha same subs we all do and yet they are restricted with options tha rest of us have. My frand is unable to Register to tha Forums, she would like to participate in tha Community but cant. I would have thought after all this time Registrations would have been re enabled after some effort to fix the original issue that these restrictions were enacted for.

Again i dont think eets fair people who pay tha same as we all do and yet are limited in how they can interact with in tha Community like tha rest of us are able to. How are they supposed to post their builds, have their say, promote their parties? etc. Time this was fixed thanx.

Edited by Alliehotass
fujjed up XD