3DXChat Community

432: Corset broken

Feuermond

One of the oldest an best items is brocken in 432, at least in Dance 10 😒

See see sudden edges at the side? Can we please get any update without causing new problems and destroying things? *sighs*

I think this is related to the breast physics fix which also causes a serious performance lack. Why are things destronyed that worked? Can this be fixed please at once? I start to lose fun.

1925764689_2021-05-2621-38-51_90048.thumb.png.b92cb240bec3e005a0803de8033771b2.png

Edited by Feuermond

1 hour ago, Leeloo said:

It's not broken, it always did that with this dance and any action that make the arms move up

nope wasn't always like that for sure... it always fit on the body well and wasn't so erratic with arm movement.

regardless though... if it was or wasn't like that before.... doesn't change the fact that it's indeed broken and needs to be fixed.

• 3 weeks later...

On 5/29/2021 at 1:53 PM, Nikki said:

Overexhaggerated body proportions make clothes clip since dawn of time. If anyone wants to look like a wasp or a hot air balloon thats totally ok. Thoose dont wear clothes.

No clothes no clip 😛

My body proportion's are only so big, because I wanted to be closer to my real life body size, but alas 3DX won't allow my full size..

• 1 month later...