3DXChat Community

What a men really wants !!

Robi

2 hours ago, Skylana said:

Since when it's up to you to choose what other people should be happy about or satisfied with? 

I can the same way say that you should be happy enough that devs letting you have your pants and hoodie and you not walking around naked. It's easy to be rude. 

Just a personal opinion really. You don't need to share it. I find it a bit silly for guys to make female avi but prefer to keep their cock naturally, instead of simply making a male avi. But maybe I kinda see their point. Since updates are only dedicated for the female avi around here.

But anyway, that person was complaining about *his cock* being erected all the time while playing a female avi. It was simply funny

Edited by Tsela

• 2 months later...
23 hours ago, Tonneta said:

male avatar should be able to wear all the female clothes and vice versa

Michael-Kyle-Uh-No-gif.gif

🇫🇷 Par contre, peut-être que faire des vêtements pour les deux sexes de façon équitable serait déjà bien, puis de faire des vêtements version Hommes/femmes seraient plus simples et rapides.
Exemples si les devs font :
- chemise manches longues : faire une version pour chaque sexe (Hommes/Femmes)
- Un jeans ou un pantalon : Faire une version (M/W)
- Un uniforme de médecin : Faire une version (M/W)
- des accessoires comme des ceintures, chapeaux, casquettes (M/W)
- Une paire de bottes style cow boy : faire une version (M/W)
Comme ils ont fait avec le sweetshirt simple et le sweetshirt à capuche, lors de la dernière mise à jour. Je pense que cela serait plus simple, plus rapide et contenterait plus de personnes.

🇺🇸 On the other hand, maybe making clothes for both sexes in an equitable way would be good, then making clothes for men/women would be easier and faster.
Examples if the devs do :
- long sleeve shirt: make a version for each gender (Men/Women)
- A jeans or pants : Make a version (M/W)
- A doctor's uniform: Make a version (M/W)
- accessories like belts, hats, caps (M/W)
- A pair of cowboy boots: Make a version (M/W)
Like they did with the simple sweatshirt and the hoodie, in the last update. I think it would be simpler, faster and would please more people.