3DXChat Community

What a men really wants !!

Robi

19 minutes ago, Robi said:

and of course socks and fashionable sandals !!

eUfLXba3TQGuzHyw82BfrQ.png.27ee1647198d4fe44779dc55aae6b275.png

😎

Holy crap... 😲
Lemme putting it this way... one of the benefits of 3dx is, that I don't have to endure or seeing it that a guy is wearing socks in bed...
so please, I'm begging ya... HAVE MERCY!!! 😳

Edited by Geli82

5 hours ago, Geli82 said:

Holy crap... 😲
Lemme putting it this way... one of the benefits of 3dx is, that I don't have to endure or seeing it that a guy is wearing socks in bed...
so please, I'm begging ya... HAVE MERCY!!! 😳

🇫🇷 Les femmes, aux lits avec des bas synthétiques, vous pensez que c'est mieux peut-être ? Certains trouvent cela sexy, mais personne ne pense que les femmes, sentent des pieds à cause de cela.
Ce n'est pas de l'imaginaire, c'est un fait. Les femmes sentent plus des pieds que les hommes.
Irl, je fais un travail, dans le domaine du soin et de la santé et c'est statistique.
Ce n'est pas parce  qu'elles manquent d'hygiène, ou parce qu'elles sont sales, pas du tout.
C'est que les bas synthétiques, dans les chaussures, sont la cause d'une plus forte transpiration, car les pieds sont moins bien aérés. Cela entraine que les pieds, dans des bas synthétiques, qui transpirent plus, et qui sont enfermés dans des chaussures pendant quelques heures, avec les bactéries, émettent une odeur... Déplaisante. Contrairement aux hommes, qui ont plus tendance à porter des chaussettes en coton, qui permettent une meilleur aération des pieds, donc évaporation de la transpiration.
Quand à des pieds, sans chaussettes, (coton ou synthétiques), dans les chaussures directement, c'est pire ! L'odeur est nauséabonde, quand bien même vous vous lavez les pieds deux fois par jours !
C'est donc, en réalité, moins sexy et glamour, quand tu te mets au lit avec une femme, qui porte ses bas synthétiques pour se sentir sexy, et qui sent légèrement des pieds. Alors, laissez-moi avoir mes foutues chaussettes ! ☺️😂🧦🧦

🇺🇸 Women, in bed with synthetic stockings, you think it is better perhaps? Some find it sexy, but no one thinks that women, feel feet because of it.
It's not fantasy, it's a fact. Women feel more feet than men.
Irl, I do a job, in the field of care and health and it is statistical.
It is not because they lack hygiene, or because they are dirty, not at all.
It's that the synthetic stockings in the shoes are the cause of more perspiration, because the feet are less well ventilated. This means that the feet, in synthetic stockings, which sweat more, and which are locked in shoes for a few hours, with the bacteria, emit an odor... Unpleasant. Contrary to men, who tend to wear cotton socks, which allow a better aeration of the feet, thus evaporation of perspiration.
When feet, without socks, (cotton or synthetic), in the shoes directly, it's worse! The smell is nauseating, even if you wash your feet twice a day!
So it's actually less sexy and glamorous when you get into bed with a woman, who wears her synthetic socks to feel sexy, and smells slightly of feet. So let me have my damn socks! ☺️😂🧦🧦

Edited by Khallum Troy

11 hours ago, Leopardus said:

Good grief!  I really hope the 3DX team aren't working on adding a smell feature update - or if they are, I hope they will include an on/off setting!

🇫🇷 Oh peut-être, qu'en savons nous ?
Il y a quelques années, en 2014 ou 2015 je crois bien, j'avais vu une présentation d'un outil technologique, à la télévision, sur lequel travaillent des chercheurs. Le but de cet outil est d'associer les images visuelles, au sens olfactif. Ils expliquaient, qu'en regardant un plat cuisiné, par exemple une pizza, qu'avec un petit dispositif sur le téléphone ou l'ordinateur, vous auriez la diffusion de l'odeur de la pizza. Cela pouvait être aussi, une image de la mer, associée à l'odeur iodée. Etc...
Il y a plein d'équipes de chercheurs, d'ingénieurs et de scientifiques, qui travaillent sur ce genres d'outils.

Je fais du rp, personnellement, j'imagine toujours que mon avi, pue des pieds, parce qu'il n'a pas de chaussettes... 🧀😵🥴🤢😂😂
Mais bon ça, je ne le joue pas ! Parce que bien évidemment, on n'a pas ce choix, de pouvoir en porter ou non. 😉

Et puis regardez le développement de la technologie, la vitesse à laquelle cela va. Maintenant, vous pouvez jouer avec votre sextoy, à travers une plateforme comme 3DXChat, en la synchronisant, afin de ressentir les sensation de l'acte sexuel à travers la plateforme. Qui aurait imaginer cela il y a 20 ans ?
Oh bien entendu, on a sûrement vu cela dans des films. D'ailleurs, il ne serait pas étonnant que, l'idée soit tirée d'un film, ou d'une série, où l'action se déroule dans le futur.

Souvenez vous du film Demolition Man, sorti 1993. Cette scène mémorable, dans laquelle S. Stallone et S. Bullock se font face. Celle-ci lui demande s'il souhaite avoir un rapport sexuel avec elle.
Petit récapitulatif. Démolition Man, l'action se passe en Californie,  en 1996. C'est l'histoire d'un ancien policier, qui est condamné à la cryo prison à perpétuité, pour faute grave, (homicide par imprudence),ayant entrainé la mort de 30 civiles. Toutefois il a réussit à arrêter celui qu'il poursuivait.
En 2022, ce type qu'il a arrêté est remis en liberté, et on va chercher cet ancien policier, aux méthodes brutales, afin de le capturer de nouveau. sauf que lui, n'est pas habituer à ce monde là, à cette nouvelle époque. Il a tout a réapprendre. Il a passé plus de 30 ans en état de cryogénisation.

Donc, dans cette fameuse scène, ⚠Alert Spoiler S. Bullock qui incarne sa partenaire, lui demande un rapport sexuel et ils s'installent. Il pense qu'ils vont avoir un rapport sexuel "physique", comme cela se faisait au 20ème siècle. Elle revient et lui met un casque virtuel sur la tête. Muni de capteurs et récepteurs, ce casque permet de faire ressentir à celui qui le porte, toutes les sensations, que l'on a lors de moments intimes.

Alors pourquoi pas des odeurs ? Cela ne parait pas si fou au final. 😉

🇺🇸 Oh maybe, what do we know?
A few years ago, in 2014 or 2015 I think, I had seen a presentation of a technological tool, on television, that researchers are working on. The goal of this tool is to associate visual images with the olfactory sense. They explained, that by looking at a cooked dish, for example a pizza, that with a small device on the phone or computer, you would have the diffusion of the smell of the pizza. It could also be an image of the sea, associated with the smell of iodine. And so on...
There are many teams of researchers, engineers and scientists, who work on these kinds of tools.

I do rp, personally, I always imagine that my avi, stinks of feet, because he has no socks... 🧀😵🥴🤢😂😂
But I don't play that! Because obviously, we don't have the choice, to wear them or not. 😉

And then look at the development of technology, the speed at which this is going. Now you can play with your sextoy, through a platform like 3DXChat, synchronizing it, so you can feel the sensation of the sexual act through the platform. Who would have imagined this 20 years ago?
Oh sure, we've surely seen it in movies. Moreover, it would not be surprising if, the idea was taken from a movie, or a series, where the action takes place in the future.

Remember the movie Demolition Man, released in 1993. This memorable scene, in which S. Stallone and S. Bullock face each other. The latter asks him if he wants to have sex with her.
Small recapitulation. Demolition Man, the action takes place in California, in 1996. It is the history of a former policeman, who is condemned to the cryo prison to perpetuity, for serious fault, (homicide by imprudence), having entrainé the death of 30 civil. However, he managed to arrest the one he was pursuing.
In 2022, this guy he arrested is released, and they go looking for this former policeman, with brutal methods, to capture him again. Except that he is not used to this world, to this new era. He has to relearn everything. He spent more than 30 years in cryogenic state.

So, in this famous scene, ⚠ Alert Spoiler !  S. Bullock, who plays his partner, asks him for sex and they settle down. He thinks they are going to have "physical" sex, as it was done in the 20th century. She comes back and puts a virtual helmet on his head. Equipped with sensors and receivers, this helmet allows the wearer to feel all the sensations that we have during intimate moments.

So why not smells? It does not seem so crazy in the end. 😉

Edited by Khallum Troy

2 hours ago, Khallum Troy said:

ovie Demolition Man, released in 1993. This memorable scene, in which S. Stallone and S. Bullock face each other. The latter asks him if he wants to have sex with her.
Small recapitulation. Demolition Man, the action takes place in California, in 1996. It is the history of a former policeman, who is condemned to the cryo prison to perpetuity, for serious fault, (homicide by imprudence), having entrainé the death of 30 civil. However, he managed to arrest the one he was pursuing.
In 2022, this guy he arrested is released, and they go looking for this former policeman, with brutal methods, to capture him again. Except that he is not used to this world, to this new era. He has to relearn everything. He spent more than 30 years in cryogenic state.

So, in this famous scene, ⚠ Alert Spoiler !  S. Bullock, who plays his partner, asks him for sex and they settle down. He thinks they are going to have "physical" sex, as it was done in the 20th century. She comes back and puts a virtual helmet on his head. Equipped with sensors and receivers, this helmet allows the wearer to feel all the sensations that we have during intimate moments.

So why not smells? It does not seem so crazy in the end. 😉

Fuck the sex, I want to know how the three seashells work!!! 😉

ACuxdF4.gif

55 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

Fuck the sex, I want to know how the three seashells work!!! 😉

ACuxdF4.gif

🇫🇷 Personnellement, depuis l'invention des toilettes japonaises, avec le petit jet d'eau qui sort, qui te vise l'anus pour te le nettoyer, puis qui te lance un petit jet d'air pour sécher tout cela, j'ai pensé que c'était le même principe.
- 1er coquillage, tu le tourne, et tu as un petit jet d'eau qui te nettoie tout ça. Selon la façon de le tourner, le jet sera plus ou moins puissant.
- 2ème coquillage, tu le tourne et tu as un petit jet d'air, pour sécher.
3ème coquillage tirer la chasse...
Le mystère reste entier. Il parait qu'il devrait y avoir un numéro 2. Peut-être qu'on saura enfin, comment ils fonctionnent lol

🇺🇸 Personally, since the invention of the Japanese toilet, with the little jet of water that comes out, that aims at your anus to clean it, and then throws a little jet of air at you to dry it all, I thought it was the same principle.
- The first shell, you turn it, and you have a little jet of water that cleans you all that. Depending on how you turn it, the jet will be more or less powerful.
- 2nd shell, you turn it and you have a small jet of air, to dry.
3rd shell, you flush it...
The mystery remains. It seems that there should be a number 2. Maybe we will finally know how they work lol

17 minutes ago, Stronos said:

Dunno... I would be already happy enough with my cock not being hard 24/7 ... 

You should already be happy enough that you get to keep your cock if you chose to create a female body in the game. That should suffice

3 hours ago, Tsela said:

You should already be happy enough that you get to keep your cock if you chose to create a female body in the game. That should suffice

Since when it's up to you to choose what other people should be happy about or satisfied with? 

I can the same way say that you should be happy enough that devs letting you have your pants and hoodie and you not walking around naked. It's easy to be rude. 

Edited by Skylana