3DXChat Community

Slide for breast physique intensity would be nice

TashaTight

Like title says would be nice with some breast physique slider, where you can choose level of intensity current could be max for instance and then you can adjust it lower. Stand to reason breast would jiggle less depending on the level of fat and tissue inside like every other part of body based on level of fat, tissue and muscles.

Slider could be places either below nipples menu under shape customizations or under body shape itself, think it be appreciated currently I am not a huge fan of the amount of boob jiggle so I turned physiques of for now.

17 minutes ago, TashaTight said:

Like title says would be nice with some breast physique slider, where you can choose level of intensity current could be max for instance and then you can adjust it lower. Stand to reason breast would jiggle less depending on the level of fat and tissue inside like every other part of body based on level of fat, tissue and muscles.

Slider could be places either below nipples menu under shape customizations or under body shape itself, think it be appreciated currently I am not a huge fan of the amount of boob jiggle so I turned physiques of for now.

There is an issue with this that you might not have considered.
The slider would affect how You, see all Other breasts.
Because the Breast Physics as it is now, is Client Side. You can turn it off, and not see any boob movement, but your friend that has it on. Still sees your boobs moving.

So a slider would not really do what you hope it does.

Yes please!

Make the giggly tits slider in the character editor so each one can have its own giggle intensity, cause I am all for make my small tiddies not giggle almost at all since they are smol and not having them slap my face, thanks.

Yeah that would be nice That would be great - That Would Be Great (Office  Space Bill Lumbergh) | Make a Meme