3DXChat Community

TUXEDOS AND MORE SUIT OPTIONS FOR MEN!!!!

1 hour ago, Tsela said:

All above is true for assets published on the Unity Store, you can notify them about your claim that someone else published something over which you own the copyrights and have them removed from the platform. Same goes for other platforms like youtube and others. You file a copyright infringement claim and have the disputed creation removed if you can prove that you are the legal owner of the said product.

It isn't just the Unity Store.

You cannot take another's artistic  property period. Nor does it have to be registered - although it needs to be registered to sue in US courts - which is a low cost and US courts have a international reach.

I wouldn't recommend ever taking someone else's artistic or intellectual property. If you want to test my claim make an account in RLC or (SL IMVU), take someones creations without consent, resell it and watch what happens.

Learning can be a wonderful thing.

Edited by THX

39 minutes ago, THX said:

It isn't just the Unity Store.

You cannot take another's artistic  property period. Nor does it have to be registered - although it needs to be registered to sue in US courts - which is a low cost and US courts have a international reach.

I wouldn't recommend ever taking someone else's artistic or intellectual property. If you want to test my claim make an account in RLC or (SL IMVU), take someones creations without consent, resell it and watch what happens.

Learning can be a wonderful thing.

You are super confused there. And yes it is about unity store what you quoted there. Assets made with unity and displayed in teh Unity store. Period. You don't have any sort of global copyright ownership for anything you haven't registered anywhere. In teh unity store or steam or youtube you can file a complaint that you have your creation used, and you need to prove it that you are teh legal owner. and they can remove it. And even they will reject you if you have no means to prove it. But sometimes they chose to do so until a dispute is settled.

live and learn mate. But I'm done with this stupid topic, where you cofuse the cat with a dog, and it leads nowhere. This game isn't copyrighted, and it is not an asset in the unity store. Yes it uses assets made by others from teh said store. And no they can't legally file a lawsuit against those pirates replicating this game. Because it's not piracy unless it's actual copyrighted content. And it isn't. 

We're done with this. If it isn't clear for you... read around some more.

Edited by Tsela

30 minutes ago, Tsela said:

You are super confused there. And yes it is about unity store what you quoted there. Assets made with unity and displayed in teh Unity store. Period. You don't have any sort of global copyright ownership for anything you haven't registered anywhere. In teh unity store or steam or youtube you can file a complaint that you have your creation used, and you need to prove it that you are teh legal owner. and they can remove it. And even they will reject you if you have no means to prove it. But sometimes they chose to do so until a dispute is settled.

live and learn mate. But I'm done with this stupid topic, where you cofuse the cat with a dog, and it leads nowhere. This game isn't copyrighted, and it is not an asset in the unity store. Yes it uses assets made by others from teh said store. And no they can't legally file a lawsuit against those pirates replicating this game. Because it's not piracy unless it's actual copyrighted content. And it isn't. 

Bro, I hope you are done here.

You're sounding ignorant.

There are international treaties for Copyright. Don't think their arn't. Have I not shown you enough? Do some effort. Nothing wrong with doubting me.

Look yourself.

Edited by THX

19 minutes ago, THX said:

Bro, I hope you are done here.

You're sounding ignorant.

There are international treaties for Copyright. Don't think their arn't. Have I not shown you enough? Do some effort. Nothing wrong with doubting me.

Look yourself.

Yes I know they are, I don't disagree with you in that regard at all.

I was pointing out the fact that there are no legal copyright basis present with this particular project.

It acts as a service. So let's see. who is the creator, who owns teh rights? 

....Some guy named ...Gizmo? Who? It might be some guy named Hedgehog, maybe he made it.

Alright so we don't have a legal owner, then who is the publisher company who is  handling teh sales and is registered and pays taxes over a service, and has exclusive publishing rights? .... Wait a second. There is no registered company either. No publisher. So what do you take to court for copyright infringement? So in legal means distributing by a third party with the same means using a simple website is just as legal as this one is. It's not even piracy by law.

I don't mean disrespect towards you or anybody, I just tell you how it is

Anyway I am done with this entirely. We gain nothing from trying to convince eachother.

Edited by Tsela

28 minutes ago, Tsela said:

Yes I know they are, I don't disagree with you in that regard at all.

I was pointing out the fact that there are no legal copyright basis present with this particular project.

It acts as a service. So let's see. who is the creator, who owns teh rights? 

....Some guy named ...Gizmo? Who? It might be some guy named Hedgehog, maybe he made it.

Alright so we don't have a legal owner, then who is the publisher company who is  handling teh sales and is registered and pays taxes over a service, and has exclusive publishing rights? .... Wait a second. There is no registered company either. No publisher. So what do you take to court for copyright infringement? So in legal means distributing by a third party with the same means using a simple website is just as legal as this one is. It's not even piracy by law.

I don't mean disrespect towards you or anybody, I just tell you how it is

Anyway I am done with this entirely. We gain nothing from trying to convince eachother.

Ok, that is a logical question.

Perhaps research sexgamedevil which seems to be the link 3dxchat points to holding Trademark.

I haven't looked into it, but that would be the starting point for me. Not everything is accessible for free. That is why searches by a company able to do them are 75$-$400 minimum. I have issue with that in the US, cause I think it should be freely available - but that is beside the point.

They have a third party payroll system. Is it CCbill? Most big online games use them. If you have questions, you could start there too with an email.

It's doable. Just takes effort I don't want to make. There is always a trail.

But don't be confused. You CANNOT take others property and sell it as your own as I have shown. As soon as you create art - you are the sole owner and as the Unity Store complaint form I gave you illustrates this.

As I said, if I was sexgamedevil, I'd go after the pirate game full force and seek damages.

Everyone hates to be wrong. In this case, you are.

Edited by THX

And yes you can sell anyone's artwork as your own if it's not claimed by any owner as their own with proof of ownership. As fucked up as that may sound, they can do that. That's why for example digital artists create watermarks, painters sign their paintings, and they take all sort of measures they take to prove that the original work is theirs in case they get in some dispute over the ownership of their own creation.

If a creation is shared over a platform which has a terms of use including copyrighted material, such as youtube, or any other place, you can file a complaint with your proof of ownership and have them remove the said material from their platform. And they will as long as you can prove it. However if they sell your creation on their own website, you need to take them to court, because there is no other way to stop them from doing that. And you need to have legal ownership for your copyrighted material in that case.

Edited by Tsela

2 hours ago, Tsela said:

You haven't learned a thing.

10 minutes ago, THX said:

You haven't learned a thing.

If you say so. You already quoted that post if you haven't noticed. And we moved on with our talk by then.

Anyway I'm done with the topic and with lecturing you.

We both have better things to do than lecturing eachother. We hijacked this thread long enough.

Edited by Tsela

I have been asking nicely been told by somebody that does marketing for them like 2 years ago they would give us better stuff. Take a look at the picture of what they gave us. What else would you call it? I have not seen 1 person wearing them. If I dressed like this walked around in public I be laughed at or somebody would call the cops about a homeless bum walking around! If a paying customer who finally has had enough and says something would cause them to never fix this then these are some very poor business people running the show. Come on look at this and if anybody can say seriously this looks good or is ok I will delete my account.

2021-06-07 00-48-23_2299498.png

1 hour ago, totalrage007 said:

If I dressed like this walked around in public I be laughed at or somebody would call the cops about a homeless bum walking around!

Call the police huh? Since when its illegal to walk in public if you are homeless or badly dressed? Or being homeless cuts away person's common human rights? Are you from 19th century or something? 

I mean I agree with you that this set of clothes looks quite trashy but your comment about homeless people straight up nasty. 

yeah looks ridiculous. Probably because of the deliberate sexism of the devs. Remember the patch when women got themselves all sort of single poses for chairs, bed and sofa? You know what we got? A staying on all fours pose. and a couple pose with the same thing with the womyxn having the option to sit on our back :D

well show as many pictures as you want or ask anything. When it comes to male stuff you will NEVER get a response from the devs. They only respond if some girl is crying about her lipstick. That is always fixed fast

Edited by Tsela

Exactly.

For example I usually have a great time mocking the hell out of THX who is making separate threads desperately about his boob jiggles when someone else blocked him. People with an urge for attention are my favorite punching bags :) Simply because it's so easy to piss them off :)

But I leave him breathe for now I had my fun with him :D

On 6/8/2021 at 2:37 PM, Tsela said:

Exactly.

For example I usually have a great time mocking the hell out of THX who is making separate threads desperately about his boob jiggles when someone else blocked him. People with an urge for attention are my favorite punching bags :) Simply because it's so easy to piss them off :)

But I leave him breathe for now I had my fun with him :D

Lol

Better go back to whining about socks and the Pose Editor. It makes for loads of laughter and so easy to mock. The "Sexism" comment above about the Devs is classic....you.  😁

Watching Diana unintentionally own you with the Dev post in the other thread after your whining a few hours earlier - was comedic gold.  Then trying to save face was even funnier. 🤣

You provide me and others endless amusement. Sorta like chuckling at those who ride the short bus.  

Edited by THX

11 hours ago, THX said:

Lol

Better go back to whining about socks and the Pose Editor. It makes for loads of laughter and so easy to mock. The "Sexism" comment above about the Devs is classic....you.  😁

Watching Diana unintentionally own you with the Dev post in the other thread after your whining a few hours earlier - was comedic gold.  Then trying to save face was even funnier. 🤣

You provide me and others endless amusement. Sorta like chuckling at those who ride the short bus.  

cry more baby. your salty tears taste good. and if someone blocks you go desperately make new threads about boob jiggles, little princess :))

Everybody was using you as a punching bag and you were struggling desperately, while your moronic comments were destroyed all the time. Then you got blocked and made a new thread, and people laughed at you some more.

And Diana didn't "own me" with anything. Plus even in the game she's a good friend. Next fantasy you have, you salty kid? :))

Anyway looks like I bitch slap you around again, and you are annoyed. Keep crying to others here or make new thread about this too. I'm not wasting my time with losers ;)

Edited by Tsela

Biff - Bang - Bop - Bing - BAM!  DING DING DING!

And there we have eet folks, End of round 1 here .... Mah Word wot a Round.. As tha 2 fighters make their way to their respected corners ..Oh wot a Brawl fight Fans!

THX takes his stool, spits in tha spitty thing and flashes tha Birb across tha ring..Tha Crowd Gasps!! OOooooH..his trainer slaps his cheeks getting his attention..no time fo pleasantries he yells.

Tsela wasnt even lookins....as he bangs a 6 inch nail into his right glove..Hey is that legal? Come OooooN!

Both men with slightly bloodied noses Nooow...Up they get, stools are pulled in.....Trainers duck under tha ropes as Round 2 is about ta begins.  

Tsela goes ta pull up his socks and realizes he has none and dummies an itchy ankle.....tha crowd dunn buy eet and across tha Ring eets THX laffin his tits off and boi oh boi are they jigglin!

Tha 2 men are ready.....DING!

ROUND 2!

37 minutes ago, Alliehotass said:

Biff - Bang - Bop - Bing - BAM!  DING DING DING!

And there we have eet folks, End of round 1 here .... Mah Word wot a Round.. As tha 2 fighters make their way to their respected corners ..Oh wot a Brawl fight Fans!

THX takes his stool, spits in tha spitty thing and flashes tha Birb across tha ring..Tha Crowd Gasps!! OOooooH..his trainer slaps his cheeks getting his attention..no time fo pleasantries he yells.

Tsela wasnt even lookins....as he bangs a 6 inch nail into his right glove..Hey is that legal? Come OooooN!

Both men with slightly bloodied noses Nooow...Up they get, stools are pulled in.....Trainers duck under tha ropes as Round 2 is about ta begins.  

Tsela goes ta pull up his socks and realizes he has none and dummies an itchy ankle.....tha crowd dunn buy eet and across tha Ring eets THX laffin his tits off and boi oh boi are they jigglin!

Tha 2 men are ready.....DING!

ROUND 2!

Tsela starts by protecting his feet.

Needs no jiggle physics for his socks :D might get "automatically copyrighted" by THX if it jiggles

Anyway, nice one, Allie :))

Hugs ya'll

Edited by Tsela

14 hours ago, Tsela said:

cry more baby. your salty tears taste good. and if someone blocks you go desperately make new threads about boob jiggles, little princess :))

Everybody was using you as a punching bag and you were struggling desperately, while your moronic comments were destroyed all the time. Then you got blocked and made a new thread, and people laughed at you some more.

And Diana didn't "own me" with anything. Plus even in the game she's a good friend. Next fantasy you have, you salty kid? :))

Anyway looks like I bitch slap you around again, and you are annoyed. Keep crying to others here or make new thread about this too. I'm not wasting my time with losers ;)

It's really funny making fun of you Sock boy. I mean, who can't resist laughing at you?  It only took a few hours for Diana to make you look like a complete idiot. Lol

Now cry for us about no socks and a out how your pitiful 7 dollars a month is something the Devs care about...it's  so damn funny!!

You are my Morty. 😂

Edited by THX

20 minutes ago, THX said:

It's really funny making fun of you Sock boy. I mean, who can't resist laughing at you?  It only took a few hours for Diana to make you look like a complete idiot. Lol

You are my Morty. 😂

You are confused again, are you princess? Do guide me to the part where Diana made a fool out of me, jiggle brains. Quote where she disagreed with me with anything I said.

Or as I said, go make a few more threads out of desperate urge of being heard :)) You are just a bad loser. Can't sleep well if someone is kicking your ass :)

Anyway, probably you should also stop hijacking this thread. It's about male clothes, remember? Not about your butthurt comments. Let's stay on topic from now on, shall we? Or go make yourself a new thread about your jiggles and tooth ache like you do when people gangbang you on the forums ;) and you get blocked. Probably what I should have done also by now. Maybe it makes you start new threads to cry more and be heard. 

Just remember. Here we express opinions, we can discuss them or not. But nobody gives a fuck about you, just as they don't give a fuck about me. Atleast I'm ok with that, not going all hysterical like you because people disagree with you. 

You simply don't matter. make peace with that. It will be easier for you.

Edited by Tsela

18 minutes ago, Tsela said:

You are confused again, are you princess? Do guide me to the part where Diana made a fool out of me, jiggle brains. Quote where she disagreed with me with anything I said.

Or as I said, go make a few more threads out of desperate urge of being heard :)) You are just a bad loser. Can't sleep well if someone is kicking your ass :)

Anyway, probably you should also stop hijacking this thread. It's about male clothes, remember? Not about your butthurt comments. Let's stay on topic from now on, shall we? Or go make yourself a new thread about your jiggles and tooth ache like you do when people gangbang you on the forums ;) and you get blocked. Probably what I should have done also by now. Maybe it makes you start new threads to cry more and be heard

If it's not me owning you Sock Boy over Copyright or Diana making you take your foot out of your mouth - it's someone else. It's so damn easy to make fun of you!!!😂 

Maybe if you whine louder the Devs may give you your 7 Dollars back and you can buy some Real Life Socks to masturbate in. ROFL

Every village has an idiot. Every Rick has his Morty.

You're my Morty. 😂😂

Edited by THX

5 minutes ago, THX said:

If it's not me owning you Sock Boy over Copyright or Diana making you take your foot out of your mouth - it's someone else. It's so damn easy to make fun of you!!!😂 

Maybe if you whine louder the Devs may give you your 7 Dollars back and you can buy some Real Life Socks to masturbate in.

Every village has an idiot. Every Rick has his Morty.

Your my Morty. 😂😂

Aww even more hysterical now as I see :D

Yeah now you want your argument to be supported by cartoons :) It really shows your level of intelect. Give it up dude. Go jiggle your fantasies somewhere else. Now you even start having fantasies about tv shows and cartoons. You are totally wasted mate. Careful. You might have a stroke if you keep that up. I am only trying to protect you here

Find some new cartoons to watch, your brain is fried :)) Bye bye

Edited by Tsela

Just now, Tsela said:

Aww even more hysterical now as I see :D

Yeah now you want your argument to be supported by cartoons :) It really shows your level of intelect. Give it up dude. Go jiggle your fantasies somewhere else. Now you even start having fantasies about tv shows and cartoons. You are totally wasted mate. Careful. You might have a stroke if you keep that up. I am only trying to protect you here

Don't be salty bro. It only makes me laugh more and it's spelled "intellect." You can't even get that right!!! LOL 🤣

You truly are my Morty.

1 hour ago, THX said:

Don't be salty bro. It only makes me laugh more and it's spelled "intellect." You can't even get that right!!! LOL 🤣

You truly are my Morty.

Go watch your cartoons, Scooby Doo :))

Maybe you will find your missing "L" jiggling in there.