3DXChat Community

TUXEDOS AND MORE SUIT OPTIONS FOR MEN!!!!

@Gizmo

First, thank you so much for fixing the lipstick issue and handing out the new sex pose and the new lingerie for us ladies. Looks great!

BUT.....many of us, men and women alike, would LOVE to see tuxedos and more suit options for men and women in game. ESPECIALLY the men. I have a thing for men in suits. Also....LONG DRESSES.....so many people have weddings and such in game. But there is NO tux for the men....and NO long dresses for the women. Women don't need to have their butts hanging out in super short dresses to look sexy. And so many of us wants long dresses and tuxedos and there is no option for this. 

The next time you do an update (which is hopefully sooner than later) can you please look into this. We would greatly appreciate it. 

Thank you. 

Mara :D

Edited by MaraVitus

• MaraWinterdyde changed the title to TUXEDOS AND MORE SUIT OPTIONS FOR MEN!!!!
49 minutes ago, totalrage007 said:

I have very little hope that they will ever give men any new clothing. I don't count the latest garbage they gave us as anything more then garbage. Those cut offs are hideous looks like something pulled out of the trash.

While most agree that mens clothing has received little attention, this sort of comment will only strengthen their position that its of little import to add more. 🙄

On 5/26/2021 at 12:56 PM, MaraVitus said:

@Gizmo

First, thank you so much for fixing the lipstick issue and handing out the new sex pose and the new lingerie for us ladies. Looks great!

BUT.....many of us, men and women alike, would LOVE to see tuxedos and more suit options for men and women in game. ESPECIALLY the men. I have a thing for men in suits. Also....LONG DRESSES.....so many people have weddings and such in game. But there is NO tux for the men....and NO long dresses for the women. Women don't need to have their butts hanging out in super short dresses to look sexy. And so many of us wants long dresses and tuxedos and there is no option for this. 

The next time you do an update (which is hopefully sooner than later) can you please look into this. We would greatly appreciate it. 

Thank you. 

🇫🇷 Je suis d'accord avec ça ! Totalement ! 100% !

🇺🇸 I agree with that ! Totally ! 100% !

22 hours ago, Pandorra said:

Give the guys their socks please. No worries, if they wear 'em in bed, we can kick 'em out at once. So, no reason to be be shy.

🇫🇷 Ouuuuais ! Laissez-moi avoir mes chaussettes et les porter ! 😂😂

🇺🇸 Yeaahh !!! Let me have my socks and wear them ! 😂😂

9 hours ago, JenC said:

While most agree that mens clothing has received little attention, this sort of comment will only strengthen their position that its of little import to add more. 🙄

🇫🇷 Je ne comprends pas trop.
Je dirais que : au contraire, le fait que les gens leur donnent un retour négatif sur ce sujet, devrait faire comprendre aux concepteurs, que les clients ne sont pas tous satisfaits.  De ce fait, qu'ils devraient, réagir en conséquence, en leur proposant du contenu un peu plus adéquate et non, comme vous dites : que cela va renforcer leurs positions, que c'est moins important et de ne pas en ajouter plus.
A mon avis, cette façon de penser, serait très mauvaise de leur part.

🇺🇸 I don't quite understand.
I would say that: on the contrary, the fact that people give them negative feedback on this subject, should make the designers understand, that not all customers are satisfied.  So, they should react accordingly, by offering them more adequate content and not, as you say: that it will strengthen their position, that it is less important and not to add more.
In my opinion, this way of thinking, would be very bad on their part.

Socks?

There are currently no layers devoted to that like women's stockings which have a layer devoted to them. They may need to create an entirely new layer. Dunno how hard that is - or practical it is to have a "sock" layer.

The only layers available right now without adding a new one is putting socks on either the tattoo layer,  the underwear layer or accessory layer. They would naturally come off at the same time as underwear  if linked to it, but not sure if that can be done in 3DX as underwear is a mesh in 3DX and not painted on like a tattoo is. It's an old trick we used in another world when you didn't have enough layers for something, (like making various stages of torn clothing which exposed more and more of the avatar as you 'undressed' it). We would put things like socks on an existing layer - but there were always pros and cons to doing that. I believe Jowie submitted socks attached to the tattoo layer, but it seems like they were rejected. Perhaps because there is no way to take them off unless going into the closet and turning them off like you have to other tattoos.  Not very practical.

Perhaps they could use  the accessory layer they have, but no accessories are currently assigned to legs only upper body, so that may not work easily either.

The only logical thing I can think of, would be to make an entire lower body layer where everything from skin tight clothing that can be made transparent, to cuts and abrasions (for Halloween costumes), Socks , body paint, and other things I can't think of offhand - that can be 'taken off, could be added. Sorta like a tattoo layer on top of a tattoo layer.

Edited by THX

18 hours ago, Khallum Troy said:

I don't quite understand.
I would say that: on the contrary, the fact that people give them negative feedback on this subject, should make the designers understand, that not all customers are satisfied.  So, they should react accordingly, by offering them more adequate content and not, as you say: that it will strengthen their position, that it is less important and not to add more.
In my opinion, this way of thinking, would be very bad on their part.

I did not mean it that way. Criticisms and suggesting what you desire are good, but what he did there was neither. he called what they released garbage, but others like it so its an opinion based on personal preference, not a constructive criticism, nor did he offer a suggestion. It was a useless post that's only made to antagonise the devs. 

On 5/26/2021 at 6:56 AM, MaraVitus said:

@Gizmo

Thank you. 

You mean like this?

kcSqK2B.png

ltziDAI.png

It can be done. Perhaps to be more factual. 'it has been done.'

A good texture artist can make those meshes beautiful. I bet Lisa could easy.

Sadly, can their Avitar handle this?

Edited by THX

3 hours ago, JenC said:

I did not mean it that way. Criticisms and suggesting what you desire are good, but what he did there was neither. he called what they released garbage, but others like it so its an opinion based on personal preference, not a constructive criticism, nor did he offer a suggestion. It was a useless post that's only made to antagonise the devs. 

Oh okay I understand better ;)

On 5/26/2021 at 1:56 PM, MaraVitus said:

@Gizmo

Thank you. 

Forget about long dresses in 3dx. Its impossible. Just check this forum about them. :)

This is why I don't take anything you say with much credence.

Long dresses don't work with their current approach in 3DX.

Since it has been done quite successfully, then logic would dictate it can be done but requires a different approach.

Try to wear a long dress on any character in 3dx, try to rig it any way you know, try to put any texture with enough quality, try to play any animation where space between knees is going big. Then take a look on how possible to use long dresses in 3dxchat with their quality standards. Impossible. 

21 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Try to wear a long dress on any character in 3dx, try to rig it any way you know, try to put any texture with enough quality, try to play any animation where space between knees is going big. Then take a look on how possible to use long dresses in 3dxchat with their quality standards. Impossible. 

If I had the choice , I would have them in, but have the dance and sex buttons greyed out whilst wearing it. 😍

2 hours ago, JenC said:

If I had the choice , I would have them in, but have the dance and sex buttons greyed out whilst wearing it. 😍

There is often a give and take. It can be done. It already has. Either you replace the body with the clothing mesh in areas it covers, or perhaps use a transparency. to make the legs invisible. perhaps. One of my best selling "skins" in another world is where I made the avatar totally invisible other than the name above which isn't effected (same as it would be in 3dx unless the names were hidden).

But as you point out, there would need to be some things given up - unless you accept some clipping (or devise a way to address it).  Like slow dancing etc. which would obviously have clipping with some of those long dresses. But then, as we all should know, when you dance in RL with a bride with one of those poofy wedding dresses, your legs are hidden by her dress anyway.

I do like your idea of greying out options that don't work.

Edited by THX

5 hours ago, Leopardus said:

I thought this thread was about clothing options for MEN - a much neglected area of 3DX development.  It's been hi-jacked by discussion about clothing for females.  Get your own (needle and) thread ladies!! 😜

This topic was about a tux for men and long dresses for women ;)

1 hour ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

This topic was about a tux for men and long dresses for women ;)

/me reads the thread title again and on the basis of information provided by Ex decides it must be time for him to book an eye test 🤪🥸

1 hour ago, Leopardus said:

/me reads the thread title again and on the basis of information provided by Ex decides it must be time for him to book an eye test 🤪🥸

Ah, I didnt read the title. I read the 1st post. Excuse me. ^_^

it is easy to make some tuxedos for men------- you can even choose the prints and color for the bowties! and this could been done in less than 2 weeks. for the socks, it's almost the same. because the current "socks/stoking" we have it's actually just colored the avatar's leg and add some texture on it(except several one such like the stirrup), it can be done in one day

but the one and main and only problem is: will they accept it ? 😐

ohh and for the dress! I'm sorry to say... but Ex was correct. seems we don't have any way to make a dress fits 3dx's engine....

unless you want this:

c64ef7d3572c11dff5ef9cb36d2762d0f603c2ff.thumb.jpg.3eb3dd6a852dced49f4e2c6517143b9f.jpg

and when you sit:

d76787025aafa40f3d323fcaa464034f79f0194c.jpg

🤪

Edited by Lunarelf