3DXChat Community

Breast physics option causing massive lag in patch 432

Tauri

So after updating my game i noticed big fps drops in bigger rooms which i usually didnt have before. I went through the options and found the source to be breast physics, so if you experience lag like i did, turn that off as a tempoary fix.

Im guessing it has something to do with how the devs updated physics in this patch.

@GizmoAre you aware of this issue?

I can confirm this happening. The new breast physics option tanks framerate, turning it off increases performance considerably. I'm afraid something's off with the new solution. Tested in a crowded room with the same graphics settings. The difference is visible immediately.

I can add to the laggy experiance too. Switching off breast physics increases frame rate noticeably.

Besides,

We all had a good laugh now, dutyboundly.

Can we now get back to serious please? For me it looks even worse after the fix, though I thought this would be barely possible.

Lipstick works again that's neat, thanks - as well for the new cloths and pose.

Just updated to 432 and am sorry to inform everyone I have no noticeable impact on performance with or without Breast physics enabled in crowded or empty rooms.

I have checked this using 2 separate pc's with totally different specs and there is no difference. But the physics are waaaaaayyyy better now and lipstick is back \o/ YAY

Maybe it has to do with the graphics cards I am using.

PC #1 GTX 1060 3GB - 32 Gb system ram

PC #2 GTX 1650 4Gb - 16Gb system ram

I am curious to hear your response