3DXChat Community

Patch 432

Arran

poster432.jpg

Yeah its good :P I like it.. but..... that sex pose... is the only one I am sad bcs there is no full option.. no bi sex pose.. not happy..

And there is add more laggy... before I was in Havasu Falls and all is perfect and no laggy, but when Update has come.. and then I joined in Havasu Falls again.. its getting laggy more.. wtf what? why? why is it laggy? :( the one "Laggy in room"... I hate laggy... 

Edited by Arran

17 minutes ago, Arran said:

poster432.jpg

Yeah its good :P I like it.. but..... that sex pose... is the only one I am sad bcs there is no full option.. no bi sex pose.. not happy..

And there is add more laggy... before I was in Havasu Falls and all is perfect and no laggy, but when Update has come.. and then I joined in Havasu Falls again.. its getting laggy more.. wtf what? why? why is it laggy? :( the one "Laggy in room"... I hate laggy... 

Try turning off breast physics in the settings menu, thats fixed it mostly for me

@Gizmo @Lisa

Thank you for fixing lipstick bug, this bug was a real mood killer, now its much better!

And I like what you did with a new dress, I mean releasing it with different textures options. Would be very nice if in future updates you would add different texture options for some of the old clothes. For example for bikini thong so they can look more like underwear and not bikini, it would be very useful and nice. 

6 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Good things were added, were some fixed. These are good news. 

What about breast phisics? 

That one added in Settings.. "Breast Physic" to turn if off, you wont get laggy... well I don't like it much.. before 431 patch there was breast physic and there were no laggy... and now 432 patch.. there is breast physic but there is laggy too.. wtf? isn't it weird?

Edited by Arran

16 minutes ago, Arran said:

That one added in Settings.. "Breast Physic" to turn if off, you wont get laggy... well I don't like it much.. before 431 patch there was breast physic and there were no laggy... and now 432 patch.. there is breast physic but there is laggy too.. wtf? isn't it weird?

I'm guessing their 'fix' for the Jello Boobs, fucked up something to cause lag now.
Would be almost expected by this point, half the time their 'fixes' cause more problems... Sigh...

I have to say... this patch is GOOD.. really good. Why?? This is not so much content BUT much better because give it some good quality stuffs. The pose is amazing... get so much sexual energy... the dress can be also top in many varian, and at least the bugfix are pretty useful!

Great Job @Gizmo and @Lisa, thank you!

BTW .. can i ask something? The pose also fit to chair... can use on that to? (the reverse chair pose also works on couch ;) )Thank you...

Edited by Angelqueen

Just now, Leeloo said:

breasts physics fixed ? really ? is it a joke ? They are not fixed at all, the breasts are still bouncing in every way with every moves...

Yips bewb physics seem worse to me, im small, and with bra and a tight top mine are jigglins like no bodies bizz. Eets like mah nips are turning up to look me in da eyes. Weird!

12 hours ago, Angelqueen said:

I have to say... this patch is GOOD.. really good. Why?? This is not so much content BUT much better because give it some good quality stuffs. The pose is amazing... get so much sexual energy... the dress can be also top in many varian, and at least the bugfix are pretty useful!

Great Job @Gizmo and @Lisa, thank you!

BTW .. can i ask something? The pose also fit to chair... can use on that to? (the reverse chair pose also works on couch ;) )Thank you...

Are you doing today and new patch

todays patch didn't solve the overbouncing of the breasts. They bounce so much that i only do the slowdance because all the others dances make the breasts "love killer"  🤮