3DXChat Community

Polte's point of view

Polte

Aww, well maybe you should do some synchronized dancing with somebody and forget to invite them! Haha, sweet dancing vengeance!

I just played a 'guess my three favourite colours and I'll peel clothing off for you' game.. with a mysterious, blue haired stranger.. He was cute, but he only managed to guess two out of three. Better luck next time!

post-51-0-26688500-1381595390_thumb.jpg

Mmm, I just had a wonderful afternoon at the beach, hogging the end of the pier and watching the birds circle.. and I met a very polite secret agent who shall not be named..

All he wanted to do was have a relaxing lounge about next to me and a simple, friendly chat. What strange, fascinating behaviour from a man.. such gentlemanly, chivalrous qualities!

post-51-0-42587500-1381666441_thumb.jpg

Whew.. I did not expect this day to be any better than it already was.. and then this wonderful treasure asked if she could sit herself down beside me..

An interesting conversation about trust, pretenders of the opposite sex, and whether one could truly be hurt in a fantasy setting or not was plenty enough to pique my curiousity..

So we had a date at the BDSM.. and shared the most precious kiss I've had since arriving here.. Only a woman can kiss like that.

How little this snapshot in time actually captures.

post-51-0-18902800-1381681926_thumb.jpg

Mmm, well.. that was quite an exciting night.. We played kiss or strip at the club with many of the handsome guys and lovely gals, with sweet Kimba cheering me on from the stairwell.. teehee.

It was the first time I had played it, and I managed to win by my knickers! *giggles* A little shout out to the adorable Lin who essentially let me have it, hehe.

Soo.. KitCat took me home to her house, and I must say.. the difference between a lady's manor and a man's is astonishing.. haha. Everything so neat and organized.. Guys have no attention to detail, no sense of space..

She even taught me a little of her mysterious Hebrew language, I think to share the difficulty of trying to learn a language that's not your mother tongue.. ^^

Well.. it's 5:30 in the morning here now, and the night must finally come to a close.. so I am crashing on her sofa while she heads out to have more fun. Nite nite.. sleep tight.. don't let the kitty cats bite.

post-51-0-71092600-1381776222_thumb.jpg

*has a long, lithely stretch after such a pleasant sleep* Hmm.. a wonderful morning to all of you loveydoves. I just slept like a log after a wonderful sexual experience last night..

I won't go into too many of the.. juicy details, but what I will say.. it was a sensation-inspiring fantasy involving the gentle prickling of strawberries.. *chews her lower lip impishly*

The photo contains some nudity.. but I'm sure you boys and girls are big enough now to handle that.. *giggles*

post-51-0-89704000-1382072441_thumb.jpg

*has a long, lithely stretch after such a pleasant sleep* Hmm.. a wonderful morning to all of you loveydoves. I just slept like a log after a wonderful sexual experience last night..

I won't go into too many of the.. juicy details, but what I will say.. it was a sensation-inspiring fantasy involving the gentle prickling of strawberries.. *chews her lower lip impishly*

The photo contains some nudity.. but I'm sure you boys and girls are big enough now to handle that.. *giggles*

Too delicious to be censored haha

Why hello again loveydoves.. I've had an eventful week.. but it's been a while since I was particularly adventurous. I suppose I've been behaving myself for a rare change.. for certain reasons..

..Of course that wasn't likely to last. A caged tiger will pace at the cage walls.. retracing the same footsteps over and over.. until being set free.

Tonight I met a rather amusing gentleman, who had me in stitches and fits of giggles, reminiscing of deadly cooking skills and leaving soup cans on hot plates.. and the age old tradition of shooting bottle rockets at your neighbours across the street.

He certainly knew what he wanted though, and I can scarcely deny a man who knows what he wants.. and knows how to ask for it.

So.. consider me misbehaving again.

post-51-0-36054200-1382707061_thumb.jpg

A quiet and peaceful afternoon today, keeping chill in the club with all the lovelies. An obsession with grape flavoured bubblegum overcame me today, so I'm blowing bubbles to appease it.

The bubbles were successful in the ensnaring and eventual capture of certain santa hat bandits, whom shall not be named. The santa hat was returned to its previous owner, one Cazz-ness. <3

Disclaimer: No Philip-Geos fell backwards over the guard rails in the making of this screenshot.

post-51-0-54028300-1382788678_thumb.jpg

Hiya there loveys. I've a little picture of.. well.. what may be the cutest casual pose possible. I managed to catch some snuggles with the extraordinarily adorable miss Caylix while we were clubbing and chatting and debating whether Chester Bennington or Mike Shinoda is hawter.. *whispers Chester* ..teehee.

I don't know.. If I look up at McNick with big, round puppy dog eyes and make childish promises of "I will feed her and take her for walks and play with her all the time and she will teach me responsi-billy", do you think he will let me keep her?

No, I didn't think so. Oh well.. ^.^

post-51-0-66651100-1383318897_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya sweets. This afternoon I spent at the yacht at one David's request.. He promised a collection of lovely peeps to talk to and said I should be there, and I was just wiggling my thing at the club.. so why not, I tells myself? Well these lovely peeps turned out to be the sensual snowball seductress Cazz, the delightful snowball-target Twinkles, the sterling gentleman Skar, McNick of the 'property of Caylix - don't touch' sign, and of course mister David the usher himself.

Cazz and I had a sexy little scuffle that riled up all the boys.. teehee. It involved foot massages.. boob tube lassos.. and ice-melting, santa hat pompom gripping kisses.. as well as plenty of ice in the jacuzzi for the boys to cool off, haha.

After Skar left, and Cazz and David went to bed.. Twinkles managed to find himself in one of my leg locks, and decided to nibble my legs like they were turkey haunches to free himself. McNick had a shoulder snuggle while we thought about Caylix who's out and about for a few days. Come back soon.. We missing you. <3

post-51-0-05517200-1384086955_thumb.jpg