3DXChat Community

Eléments mulitipliés dans une map / Multiple elements in a map

Khallum Troy

🇫🇷 Bonjour,

J'ai repéré dans une map, il y a plusieurs mois, la présence d'éléments multipliés, qui font penser à un début de construction.
Là, sur une autre map, c'est encore présent. Je l'ai découvert par hasard. Et je précise que, ce sont les mêmes éléments que la dernière fois.
C'est vraiment très ennuyant. Cela fait une dizaine de fois, que je sélectionne ces éléments, que je les supprime, et qu'il y en a toujours.. 😓
Vérifiez vos maps.

🇺🇸 Hello,

Several months ago, I noticed in a map the presence of multiplied elements, which make us think of the beginning of a construction.
Here, on another map, it is still present. I discovered it by chance. And I specify that, they are the same elements as the last time.
It's really very annoying. It's been about ten times that I select these elements, that I delete them, and that there are always some. 😓
Check your maps.

2021-05-22 18-52-46_24478.png

They are double objects. If I  remember right, it happens sometimes because of server lags. There was a solution somewhere that can help you. A program that can check you map for double objects and delete them. I forgot where this program was. If i find, i will link it to you.

PS: i hope that i understood you correctly.

https://3dxmodz.com/index.php?/files/file/123-remove-duplicate-objects-world-json-files/

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧
found the link

🇫🇷 Vous allez sûrement me dire que ce n'est pas grand chose, mais pour avoir une petite idée, voici ce que cela donne comme résultat, avant et après suppression de ces éléments inutiles.

🇺🇸 You will probably tell me that this is not much, but to have a small idea, here is what it gives as a result, before and after removing these unnecessary elements

Before deleted them

Room-avant-de-supprimer.jpg

After deleted them :

Room-apr-s-avoir-supprimer.jpg

23 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

They are double objects. If I  remember right, it happens sometimes because of server lags. There was a solution somewhere that can help you. A program that can check you map for double objects and delete them. I forgot where this program was. If i find, i will link it to you.

PS: i hope that i understood you correctly.

https://3dxmodz.com/index.php?/files/file/123-remove-duplicate-objects-world-json-files/

🇫🇷 Bonjour Ex

Je pense qu'on s'est bien compris lol  Par contre, j'apporte juste une précision, c'est que ce ne sont pas des débuts de constructions qui viennent de moi.
J'avais déjà vu cela dans une autre room, et je pense que ce problème d'éléments multipliés, est resté. Je pense que les builders ne l'ont pas vu, quand ils ont travaillés dans leurs rooms et les éléments se sont propagés, au fur et à mesure de partages de rooms et de constructions de rooms nouvelles.

Merci pour ton explication et ton aide également ;)

🇺🇸 Hello Ex,

I think we understood each other well lol However, I just bring a precision, it is that they are not the beginnings of constructions which come from me.
I had already seen this in another room, and I think that this problem of multiplied elements, remained. I think the builders didn't see it, when they were working in their rooms and the elements spread, as they shared rooms and built new rooms.

Thanks for your explanation and help too ;)

Edited by Khallum Troy

15 hours ago, Khallum Troy said:

🇫🇷 Vous allez sûrement me dire que ce n'est pas grand chose, mais pour avoir une petite idée, voici ce que cela donne comme résultat, avant et après suppression de ces éléments inutiles.

🇺🇸 You will probably tell me that this is not much, but to have a small idea, here is what it gives as a result, before and after removing these unnecessary elements

Before deleted them

Room-avant-de-supprimer.jpg

After deleted them :

Room-apr-s-avoir-supprimer.jpg

🇫🇷 Bonjour Ex

Je pense qu'on s'est bien compris lol  Par contre, j'apporte juste une précision, c'est que ce ne sont pas des débuts de constructions qui viennent de moi.
J'avais déjà vu cela dans une autre room, et je pense que ce problème d'éléments multipliés, est resté. Je pense que les builders ne l'ont pas vu, quand ils ont travaillés dans leurs rooms et les éléments se sont propagés, au fur et à mesure de partages de rooms et de constructions de rooms nouvelles.

Merci pour ton explication et ton aide également ;)

🇺🇸 Hello Ex,

I think we understood each other well lol However, I just bring a precision, it is that they are not the beginnings of constructions which come from me.
I had already seen this in another room, and I think that this problem of multiplied elements, remained. I think the builders didn't see it, when they were working in their rooms and the elements spread, as they shared rooms and built new rooms.

Thanks for your explanation and help too ;)

The files seems to be json format, and can be open with text editor, for example Notepad++ or SublimeText. Perhaps comparing these too text using a "diff" command (comparing differences between two files) you detect was is erasing in the shorter file, and figure out better what is wrong.

Edited by Silvio

The remove duplicates removes only duplicate objects. The objects in the initial post arent duplicate objects, they are real high in the sky of some rooms, and I bet owners/builders had no clue they are there.

I imagine maybe something like an object file, and those objects are there too but the person forgot to delete them and now anyone who used/merged this object, has those in their rooms.

Edited by Torax

48 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

strange, Khallum said there were multiplied objects that he had to delete them 10 times. This should be handled by the remove double object tool.

Yeah I think he wanted to say multiple objects and not multiplied objects. Like yeah a rest of an old build that someone forgot to delete.

23 hours ago, Torax said:

Yeah I think he wanted to say multiple objects and not multiplied objects. Like yeah a rest of an old build that someone forgot to delete.

🇫🇷 Bonsoir tout le monde,
C'est exactement cela Torax. Mes excuses, si je me suis mal exprimé. Parfois la traduction est approximative.
Ces éléments que vous voyez sur les images, étaient multiples. En sélectionnant ces éléments une fois, cela n'a pas suffit à les enlever.  Ils ont été multipliés plusieurs fois, donc il a fallut sélectionner plusieurs fois, pour tout retirer. C'est une perte de temps.
J'ai réussit à les supprimer et j'ai réduit la taille du fichier de la room de plus de 200 Ko
Vérifiez bien dans vos rooms, s'ils n'apparaissent pas. ;)

🇺🇸 Good evening everyone,
This is exactly what @Torax is all about. My apologies if I misspoke. Sometimes the translation is rough.
Those elements you see in the images were multiple. Selecting these elements once was not enough to remove them.  They were multiplied several times, so we had to select several times, to remove everything. This is a waste of time.
I managed to remove them and reduced the size of the room file by more than 200 KB
Check your rooms carefully, if they don't appear. ;)

Edited by Khallum Troy

9 minutes ago, Khallum Troy said:

🇫🇷 Bonsoir tout le monde,
C'est exactement cela Torax. Mes excuses, si je me suis mal exprimé. Parfois la traduction est approximative.
Ces éléments que vous voyez sur les images, étaient multiples. En sélectionnant ces éléments une fois, cela n'a pas suffit à les enlever.  Ils ont été multipliés plusieurs fois, donc il a fallut sélectionner plusieurs fois, pour tout retirer. C'est une perte de temps.
J'ai réussit à les supprimer et j'ai réduit la taille du fichier de la room de plus de 200 Ko
Vérifiez bien dans vos rooms, s'ils n'apparaissent pas. ;)

🇺🇸 Good evening everyone,
This is exactly what @Torax is all about. My apologies if I misspoke. Sometimes the translation is rough.
Those elements you see in the images were multiple. Selecting these elements once was not enough to remove them.  They were multiplied several times, so we had to select several times, to remove everything. This is a waste of time.
I managed to remove them and reduced the size of the room file by more than 200 KB
Check your rooms carefully, if they don't appear. ;)

Oh ok! So actually they are multiple and multiplied. I thought it was only what we see, but as you said, they are also multiplied. So you can use the remove duplicate tools to remove some, but it will still be a last part of it to remove manually.

32 minutes ago, Torax said:

Oh ok! So actually they are multiple and multiplied. I thought it was only what we see, but as you said, they are also multiplied. So you can use the remove duplicate tools to remove some, but it will still be a last part of it to remove manually.

🇫🇷 Je crois que l'outil de suppression de doublons est ce que m'a transmit Ex. Je ne sais pas comment cela fonctionne. Il faudra que je regarde. Autrement, j'ai tout enlevé manuellement. C'est la deuxième fois, que je vois ces éléments dupliqués dans une de mes rooms. C'est pour cela que je vous dit de vérifier les vôtres. On ne sait jamais. Comme ils sont très haut dans le ciel, on les voit pas tout de suite. ;)

🇺🇸 I believe that the duplicate removal tool is what Ex gave me. I don't know how it works. I'll have to look into it. Otherwise, I removed everything manually. This is the second time, that I see these duplicated elements in one of my rooms. That's why I tell you to check yours. You never know. As they are very high in the sky, you can't see them right away ;)

You are never the "Server" when you open a "Room" always an "Client" this is what I have understand so far reading all!

Seems that we have still an "Refreshing" problem

Theory:

You save a "Build" to servers and it just simply overwrites it when you load it again in the " WE" with an difference of 0.0001 in X,Y,Z

Sooner or later you will not be able to load a room!

Cuz they are duplicated then..not much..not visible but enough to freak out this "Engine" having the same probs next to each other!

This would mean the more I "Load" something the more duplicated objects I will have then!!!

Theory:

Only for very detailed builds that exist because no one have ever imagined that we have been able to make this all with the new "WE" release !

🇫🇷 Bonsoir @Rodin

Je ne sais pas, peut être que c'est ça.
J'ai déjà trouvé, des débuts de constructions dans certaines de mes rooms, obtenues en partage, ce qui est étrange.
Par exemples, il m'est arrivé de trouver dans deux, ou trois de mes rooms, ce qui ressemble à un tunnel et une route... Que j'ai supprimé.
Une autre fois, j'ai carrément trouvé, ce qui ressemble à un archipel.  (Plusieurs iles). Je les ais supprimées. Maintenant je regarde un peu partout dans mes rooms, afin de voir s'il ne reste pas des éléments comme cela, qui sont inutiles et prennent de l'espace.

🇺🇸 Good evening @Rodin

I don't know, maybe that's it.
I have already found, the beginnings of constructions in some of my rooms, obtained by sharing, which is strange.
For example, I have found in two or three of my rooms what looks like a tunnel and a road... Which I have removed.
Another time, I found something that looks like an archipelago.  (Several islands). I deleted them. Now I'm looking all over my rooms, to see if there are still elements like that, which are useless and take up space.