3DXChat Community

Déclencheurs d'animations pour lits une place / Animations Triggers for single beds

🇫🇷 Bonjour,

J'aurais une suggestion à vous soumettre. Cela serait bien, d'envisager d'avoir, des déclencheurs d'animations pour des lits une place ?  
Je me doute bien que, ce n'est pas une chose que vous avez forcément prévue, mais cela serait à considérer comme idée.

Cela serait vraiment plus pratique, pour faire des lits d'une place, des couchettes de trains, ou d'autres transports, par exemple, ou encore des couchettes de campings, (lits de camps). On pourrait même lest utiliser sur des chaises longues, ou des serviettes sur le sable, ce genres de choses. Cela pourrait même servir et être utile afin de pouvoir se coucher normalement, d'un côté d'un lit deux personnes.
Enfin voilà, ça serait un gros plus, en terme de possibilités de constructions et d'animations.

Par avance merci et bon week-end. ;)

🇺🇸 Hello,

I have a suggestion for you. It would be nice, to consider having, animation triggers for single beds?
I am sure that this is not something that you have necessarily planned, but it would be an idea to consider.

That would be really more practical, to make single beds, train beds, or other transports, for example, or even camp beds. You could even use it on deck chairs, or towels on the sand, that kind of thing. It could even be useful to be able to sleep normally, on one side of a double bed.
So that would be a big plus, in terms of construction possibilities and animations.

Thank you in advance and have a good weekend. ;)

Edited by Khallum Troy

• Khallum Troy changed the title to Déclencheurs d'animations pour lits une place / Animations Triggers for single beds

What would really solve a lot of these issues is if we had the ability to selectively disable certain animations on certain objects. So, for instance, you could use that couch animation object, and just disable the animations that don't work for a single bed, keeping the ones that do. This would open up so many possibilities.

22 minutes ago, Amaira said:

What would really solve a lot of these issues is if we had the ability to selectively disable certain animations on certain objects. So, for instance, you could use that couch animation object, and just disable the animations that don't work for a single bed, keeping the ones that do. This would open up so many possibilities.

I fully agree, I proposed it some times ago with no answer so far. And to be able to use poses in editor... Those 2 things combined would make creating new objects and use them so much easier.

in addition to being able to resize them to put, for example, a wall pose on a post without this affecting the other poses. the resizing of the poses is possible but does not save this.

Edited by pomme