3DXChat Community

Could interior shader maps been interesting idea for 3dxchat?

TashaTight

I also would like to see so many other things also, but lighting is one of the fundamental needs in any build. It provides the atmosphere.

Remeber Jen, unfortunitly they just can'tย buy any asset and just use it. There were some exceptions at one time, dunno if there still are some. There are ways around this (direct agreement from creator to purchaser outside the Unity Store) but when using the Unity Asset store you are bould by the legal...and they will go after you if your on their radar.

Edited by THX

2 hours ago, THX said:

I also would like to see so many other things also, but lighting is one of the fundamental needs in any build. It provides the atmosphere.

Remeber Jen, unfortunitly they just can'tย buy any asset and just use it. There were some exceptions at one time, dunno if there still are some. There are ways around this (direct agreement from creator to purchaser outside the Unity Store) but when using the Unity Asset store you are bould by the legal...and they will go after you if your on their radar.

Yeah, but thoughts are freeย ๐Ÿ˜œ

7 hours ago, THX said:

I hope the music that is played in the rooms is on nobodys radar ๐Ÿ˜‰

On 5/24/2021 at 3:26 AM, Diana Prince said:

I hope the music that is played in the rooms is on nobodys radar ๐Ÿ˜‰

As 3DX isn't the publisher, they have nothing to worry about.