3DXChat Community

Vero's creations

Veronique

Hello friends!

After years of building (literally) I decided it is time to present some of my creations to the community. This topic is meant as showcase for completed and work in progress builds, please have a look around :)

Disclaimer:

All presented builds are 100% made by me with the solely use of the 3dx room editor. No 3rd party tools were used. In the few cases of usage of content of other creators, it will be stated on the according presentation. The builds won't be shared or sold.

I want to start with a teaser of my current build, the Kinky Belle, a Mississippi steamboat.

W9S4nV.jpg

This build was inspired by the game Red Dead Redemption 2 and is based on an actual ship, the 87m sidewheeler steamboat Robert E. Lee from 1866.

More about this and my previous works will follow soon :)

Cheers and happy building, Vero

and more pics of the Kinky Belle

4qJoKg.jpg

The cargo deck is still missing cargo as you can see, I will add some in the next port :)

Axr5Kl.jpg

Lifeboats. Women and Vero first!

l5Dj1B.jpg

DZbojS.jpg

The saloon on the bow of the passenger's deck is almost done!

8zVuYC.jpg

Also, for the first time for one of my builds, it will feature doors that can be walked through. The doors are 3d modelled and look like doors should, but have no collisions. p.s.: you can't walk through the handles, so don't hit for the middle.

cOthEo.jpg

Greetings from the construction of the Kinky Belle!

🇫🇷 Veronique,
C'est vraiment très impressionnant. Je trouve le bar, ainsi que le piano, magnifiques. Je ne sais pas si c'est la façon dont sont prises les photos, mais l'effet du bois, et la lumière, rendent justes ces choses très belles. Bien entendu, tout les reste est super aussi 😅

🇺🇸 Veronique,
It's really very impressive. I find the bar and the piano magnificent. I don't know if it's the way the pictures are taken, but the effect of the wood, and the light, just make these things very beautiful. Of course, everything else is great too 😅

Edited by Khallum Troy

Hello friends!

Today I want to present an old build of mine: Talmberg Castle

dPvZwo.jpg

Talmberg Castle is based on the same-titled castle featured in the game Kingdom Come Deliverance, which itself is based on the Talmberk Castle in Czech Republic. I tried to recreate it as close to the "original" (the game one, the real one is a ruin now) given the limitations of the editor tools, the file size and most important: my skills.

Back in the days when I built it, I tried to limit myself to a file size of 1 mb, to create rooms that are lag free for most users. This build has a file size of 1.16 mb and already ignored this limit, though. I have to admit that it got way worse with later builds.

KNjGQS.jpg

I tried to focus to create an inner yard with a nice medieval atmosphere here. The inner yard features a pig and chickens that were made by TomJM.

pzuos9.jpg

Those who know the game will notice that the "original" didn't feature a smithy, but you just can't have a medieval build without a smithy, so I added one instead a storage barn.

C6H7hn.jpg

0TcoSh.jpg

Not all rooms are useable, but ofc I had to add a bedroom and a big dining table. I also added a bathhouse for bathing and other enjoyable stuff, which is not shown here.

r7kQco.jpg

For future visitors: there is also a hidden dungeon to discover!

Thanks for watching :)

Vero

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 5/20/2021 at 6:14 PM, Veronique said:

and more pics of the Kinky Belle

4qJoKg.jpg

The cargo deck is still missing cargo as you can see, I will add some in the next port :)

Axr5Kl.jpg

Lifeboats. Women and Vero first!

l5Dj1B.jpg

DZbojS.jpg

The saloon on the bow of the passenger's deck is almost done!

8zVuYC.jpg

Also, for the first time for one of my builds, it will feature doors that can be walked through. The doors are 3d modelled and look like doors should, but have no collisions. p.s.: you can't walk through the handles, so don't hit for the middle.

cOthEo.jpg

Greetings from the construction of the Kinky Belle!

I would love have this piano !