3DXChat Community

How do you?

AHT

18 minutes ago, AHT said:

there must be something as I'm seeing, for example, perfectly modelled cars and that's not done by eye and typing co-ordinates

The cars are in the World Editor, they were provided by the devs, like the Lovense toys a few days ago. It's nothing you can build yourself in the World Editor, and there is no way to import external 3D files.

https://imgur.com/1bSJTe5

Thanks Diana I'm well aware there are cars in the World Editor. So this car for example seems frightfully good (you may disagree!). Now I'm aware I could open a World file in Notepad and adjust the numbers, maybe even input some fancy code? We know you can take an image an use a tool to bring it in, and we know you can create 3d text using a tool. So what I'm asking is are people getting 3d models, using some external tool to create a world file (or the requisite info) and then importing said .world file? I seem to recall even before world editor some people seemed to be able to make perfect circles using 4 zillion shelves or whatever they did back then. Happy to concede some people are super good at using world editor.

Edited by AHT