3DXChat Community

do you need lighting in the character editor as in custom locations?

Takisa

vote  

25 members have voted

1. 1. do you need lighting in the character editor as in custom locations?

And I want to ask one question, those who vote "No" do you like to customize the character's make-up, the color of his clothes, the color of his underwear, and going out to a location with a different light to see that everything looks completely different from what was intended?
the advantage in the case of "
YES" is that when you come to the location, you see what time of day and the intensity of the light is, go to customization of the character and set it up with the same lighting and time of day, Now you go the target location you will no longer have unexpected surprises in your external at look.

Edited by Takisa

I don't need the light to be changeable because for me it is no surprise that under different light conditions, clothing or make up might look different, it is just how it works. 

I do have my style and I don't need to adept it to sun, dusk, dawn, overcast or night. Especially as every user can change the light of a room to their liking and even with the time setting a room can be filled with light sources of any color which would make the clothing look different again. 

So in my opinion and for myself I don't need it.