3DXChat Community

LIPSTICK BUG FIX ( NEED TO WAIT ANOTHER 4 MONTHS ?)

Lexxxxi

It's been few days since last update has been rolled out. there are lipstick and clothe bug. Dev. are busy promoting their partners party but don't you have like 30min. to fix those 2 bugs ? do we have to wait for 4 months again just to fix a simple bug ? i thought you are better than this. AV look weird without proper makeup. yes i am not like some old people. i love makeup, heels, clothes and jewelry because i am a girl  ( not a male playing a girl who is fine without everything.)It's been few days since last update has been rolled out. there are lipstick and clothe bug. Dev. are busy promoting their partners party but don't you have like 30min. to fix those 2 bugs ? do we have to wait for 4 months again just to fix a simple bug ? i thought you are better than this. AV look weird without proper makeup. yes i am not like some old people. i love makeup, heels, clothes and jewelry because i am a girl  ( not a male playing a girl who is fine without everything.)

On 5/15/2021 at 12:55 AM, Lexxxxi said:

It's been few days since last update has been rolled out. there are lipstick and clothe bug. Dev. are busy promoting their partners party but don't you have like 30min. to fix those 2 bugs ? do we have to wait for 4 months again just to fix a simple bug ? i thought you are better than this. AV look weird without proper makeup. yes i am not like some old people. i love makeup, heels, clothes and jewelry because i am a girl  ( not a male playing a girl who is fine without everything.)It's been few days since last update has been rolled out. there are lipstick and clothe bug. Dev. are busy promoting their partners party but don't you have like 30min. to fix those 2 bugs ? do we have to wait for 4 months again just to fix a simple bug ? i thought you are better than this. AV look weird without proper makeup. yes i am not like some old people. i love makeup, heels, clothes and jewelry because i am a girl  ( not a male playing a girl who is fine without everything.)

look I know blizzard is a much bigger company but jesus if they can fix a bug like this in under 3 hours, a week is more than enough time to fix it for this company

1 hour ago, TelveaSuicide said:

look I know blizzard is a much bigger company but jesus if they can fix a bug like this in under 3 hours, a week is more than enough time to fix it for this company

Maybe they aren't lazy or they at least care for the customer ( a bit). seems lovsense is priority than customers. 

So what did we customers gain from the Lovense deal? Aside from the small minority that uses a Lovense?
Did you really expect that with that additional money, the dev(s) will now suddenly start to develop the core game like crazy?

And there was still not a single review, telling us if the "Lovense experience" is really THAT good that it is worth buying such a toy. Shouldn't there be dozens and dozens of raving reviews yet, praising the incredible new orgasm experience that the user now finally had, thanks to Lovense and the devs?
And in all of the hundreds of bios I have looked at in the last days, I only saw a single "Lovense User". Are they all hiding it or are there really so few of them?

1 hour ago, Diana Prince said:

So what did we customers gain from the Lovense deal? Aside from the small minority that uses a Lovense?
Did you really expect that with that additional money, the dev(s) will now suddenly start to develop the core game like crazy?

And there was still not a single review, telling us if the "Lovense experience" is really THAT good that it is worth buying such a toy. Shouldn't there be dozens and dozens of raving reviews yet, praising the incredible new orgasm experience that the user now finally had, thanks to Lovense and the devs?
And in all of the hundreds of bios I have looked at in the last days, I only saw a single "Lovense User". Are they all hiding it or are there really so few of them?

Did you really think that group are going to do that? No, they are a silent bunch mostly who don't even know forums exist. Most don't have any desire for anyone to know what they are doing.

Edited by THX

I don't know how many members this official forum has, but not a single review here?
And I don't believe all Lovense users hide their status in 3DXC.

There was such a big hype about Lovense. And a big official party. But there is practically zero talk about this new gift from heaven (other than the technical flaws)?
Could it be that there are really not many people interested in it?

25 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

I don't know how many members this official forum has, but not a single review here?
And I don't believe all Lovense users hide their status in 3DXC.

There was such a big hype about Lovense. And a big official party. But there is practically zero talk about this new gift from heaven (other than the technical flaws)?
Could it be that there are really not many people interested in it?

*Not knocking your desire to know (I think it is a good and logical question), but why would someone want to go in a forum and bother?

Sure, you may get a few,  but is that a good sample size to make a conclusion from? Sample size of 20-30 may be a minimum. 30 is the academic standard. That seems kinda low to me.

Edited by THX

Then let's see it from a business point of view. If I was a Lovense exec and had invested in this company, and marketed it as the "future of virtual sex gaming", I would be a little underwhelmed by the response of the customers. I would have expected SOME response and would be worried if my investment was well placed.

Furthermore, as a potential customer, I would love to hear the experiences of other customers before I buy something that is not that cheap.

But I guess only time will tell.

Edited by Diana Prince

I think it's like most tests. You devise a test that suits what your testing.  (if you want a scientific test).

There are T and Z statistical tests based on >30 or <30.  But you have to test the right question. It needs to be specific too.  What question is it you want to ask? It has to be specific. can't be too general.

What question do you propose?

Edited by THX

lipstick is a bug like many others. but apparently he is the most worrying by his number of topics which highlight a bug report. the bug is a regular thing in this game. can we fix them all? (thank you for giving an option to suppress the noise of each message on the toilet).

ps. I hope a deep questioning of the bugs of this game to improve the experience of each