3DXChat Community

8 hours ago, THX said:

What is weird about anatomy?  You need to have a general understanding of it and movement.

Of course different boobs react differently. That is the point. The newer soft body physics are closer and better than the old hard body Nvidia approach native to Unity. I don't think though things are to the point individual breasts react independently yet in Unity 5. I could be wrong.

Jumping is another subject. I am no expert, but that is a collide that also affects soft bodies  (I think).

If you look at this guys work, it should be clear how much better things can be when Gizmo get things dialed in.

Look at the natural movement of breast and butt. This is only a quick example.

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/726454

I am  NOT stating this is what Gizmo is using. I have no inside knowledge. I am stating that the newer physics are a superior approach. This, or whatever he's doing along these lines.

THAT is pretty impressive in my book.

If you compare this video and the one from Pandora, you clearly see that the settings are not the same. And on the video you propose here, i'm not sure that if you apply the same settings to a smaller size it would not looks weird :)

Though it make me think that maybe the old settings with a very small speed up of the bounce there was would fit

Edited by Leeloo

20 hours ago, THX said:

I have confronted you with your own words, and now you realize how your position to go backwards in Development is ludicrous and your claim to know what the majority want is preposterous.

Well... you are a little wrong here. You say "blah bla blah to go backwards in development etc..." 

The thing is the weird bouncing is not due to a development but (stated by gizmo itself in world chat), an accident. So we just ask the devs to make back the bouncing normal (as it was voluntarily made), so it's not a "backward go" but just a normalisation.

Plus, you said you made clothes for women so you know better how the breasts physics should work (more or less what you meant). Don't you think that we, women, living with them, sleeping with them, running, walking, sporting, jumping etc... all our life with them don't know better than you ?

24 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

If you compare this video and the one from Pandora, you clearly see that the settings are not the same. And avec on the video you propose here, i'm not sure that if you apply the same settings to a smaller size it would not looks weird :)

Though it make me think that maybe the old settings with a very small speed up of the bounce there was would fit

I would disagree.

As I have already laid out.

Edited by THX

3 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

Well... you are a little wrong here. You say "blah bla blah to go backwards in development etc..." 

The thing is the weird bouncing is not due to a development but (stated by gizmo itself in world chat), an accident. So we just ask the devs to make back the bouncing normal (as it was voluntarily made), so it's not a "backward go" but just a normalisation.

Plus, you said you made clothes for women so you know better how the breasts physics should work (more or less what you meant). Don't you think that we, women, living with them, sleeping with them, running, walking, sporting, jumping etc... all our life with them don't know better than you ?

Hey there :) He knows better what we need. This is only the argument in his hands ^_^ Let's give him a right to lead us lol (no) 

On 5/14/2021 at 3:27 PM, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I think there should be a slider to control this. I have no idea why they didnt do this. I thought that they will do it after their gifs. 

I agree 100%. There should be a slider to control how much of breasts bounce. You figured they have sliders for most everything else. 🙄🙄🙄

4 minutes ago, RoxieRox said:

I don't like it. I am aware big boobs move, but not like the water balloons we have now. It needs a tweak, maybe 10-20% reduction on flopping around. other than some other aforementioned minor bugs, was a solid patch IMO.

@Gizmo I second this 100%. Just like maybe a 10-20% reduction.  Not like before but DEFINITELY NOT like this. 

Other than this and the lipstick and blush issue, and the cage sex pose issues, it's a pretty decent update IMO. 

Edited by MaraVitus

I have pretty average sized breasts in game. A bit on the smaller side I guess. To me it feels like the physics behavior flipped upside down. Bottom of my breasts do not move as much as above the nipples and it just looks strange. It is as if two hyper chipmunks are trying to climb up my body but are trapped in my milkers! 🐿️

Edited by Nymphpott