3DXChat Community

10 minutes ago, Tsela said:

You are not part of the minority, nor the majority of the women. So this might not be your concern, don't lecture people. It's not always "whining" if people bring up their concerns and frustrations, as consumers on a public forum. that's what this place is for and we can talk about it.

We can share our opinion, sure. for example here is mine. The breasts seem to move fine without clothes, but it looks somewhat awkward when I see large sweaters bouncing around only in the chest area vigorously as hell. But this is only my opinion about it. I have no place to lecture women about their needs.

Let them speak for themselves. Don't lecture them. That's all

Having made women's clothing for years and having made a good chunk of money makes me far more educated in what is desired than you. You also need to understand basic anatomy. 

Whining is the process where instead of pointing something out critically and having the option to make it better but choosing not to is whining.

I will speak from a point of knowledge on the subject. I have far more experience in these matters it seems than you. 

You are perhaps the biggest whiner on the forum. All anyone has to do is read back through your incessant bashing of the Devs. I will be more than happy to lecture you.

Edited by THX

8 minutes ago, THX said:

I have read you and quoted you.

To even think most people don't want development has to be the most rediculous thing I've heard.

You may be in this tiny world, but updates a d development in the older and bigger worlds are the most sought after requests. Many women come over to 3DX from the older workds specifically because of the Avi customization. Breast being among the  customizations they like.

PLEASE dont try to tell me about your knowledge of what is wanted. You are dead wrong if you think going back is a good thing. It's the most stupid of all.

Yeah, i read it all. Now show me where i said that i am against development?

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Let me show you where you were wrong at start.

Only "fake" boobs act the old way.

noun

1. a thing that is not genuine; a forgery or sham.

All the virtual reality is a simulation and "fake" at some point. There was your logic mistake. Old ones and new ones are fakes. You do like new one more, I do like the old one more. When you said that with zero arguments "if you every dated a gal with..." like, you just wanted to sound cogently, wisely. But you didn`t sound like that because there were no enough arguments from your side. You posted many pictures that weren`t comapred with pictures from 3dxchat. Why should I watch them? They can not be an argument while they have different size, speed, movement and whatnot. If you have no arguments, why do you start discussions?

Look, I am very well aware of how people employ Red Hearings in arguement to try and shift focus -which won't work.

I have confronted you with your own words, and now you realize how your position to go backwards in Development is ludicrous and your claim to know what the majority want is preposterous.

Your own words are right here.

Old evolves into the new in a growing VR world.  Development is what draws people in.

Updated content is what they want.

Personalization is what the vast majority have wanted forever.

Going backwards is not wise.

Edited by THX

3 minutes ago, THX said:

Look, I am very well aware of how people employ Red Hearings in arguement to try and shift focus -which won't work.

I have confronted you with your own words, and now you realize how your position to go backwards in Development is ludicrous and your claim to know what the majority want is preposterous.

Your own words are right here.

I asked You to show me my words. Do you know how to quote a post?

15 minutes ago, THX said:

Having made women's clothing for years and having made a good chunk of money makes me far more educated in what is desired than you. You also need to understand basic anatomy. 

Whining is the process where instead of pointing something out critically and having the option to make it better but choosing not to is whining.

I will speak from a point of knowledge on the subject. I have far more experience in these matters it seems than you. 

You are perhaps the biggest whiner on the forum. All anyone has to do is read back through your incessant bashing of the Devs. I will be more than happy to lecture you.

No, you are in no position to lecture anybody, and your bullshit doesn't hold. You are just frustrated because you are irrelevant and have an itch to have your last word. Sorry to tell you buddy. You are not important, nor relevant any more than anybody else is around here. Your bullshit about your point of knowledge just makes me laugh, so let's move on. 

Seems like you don't get the meaning of not having any position to lecture others. You still are desperately replying here trying to make your point relevant. Dude. Chill. Go grab a coffee or something.

"far more educated" than others are hahaha. These internet morons always surprise me

Edited by Tsela

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Ahah :D You are trolling me. I knew! Omg. It doesn`t work with me. You could know about that ;)

If I was Trolling you, you would know it.

If you can't rember what you have stated what's the point to continue? All one has to do is read back.

My memory is rather good.

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

X97EYMn.png

When you run away it proves my point even more.

Your original premise was that the breast physics 'don't look' real. 

I then rebutted your assertion and later provided actual evidence of real boobs to dispute your assertion. You didn't like visual evidence that contradicted you.

You then argued later to go back to how they were.

I countered your arguement with the old way doesn't look natural.

Later you stated you knew what the majority wanted. 

I disputed that.

That is everything in a nutshell.

I am not quite understand how being against one exact new, pretty contradictory, change in game means that person against changes and improvements in general. That's some pretty weird and definitely not smart generalisation.

And I am not even saying it as one of people who want old physics back. I personally would prefer keep new one but get it tweaked to make it... Less intense, especially during simple walking. And would also be good to let player chose between old and new physics in settings.

Edited by Xizi

7 minutes ago, Xizi said:

I am not quite understand how being against one exact new, pretty contradictory, change in game means that person against cuanges and improvements in general. That's some pretty weird and definitely not smart generalisation.

And I am not even saying it as one of people who want old physics back. I personally would prefer keep new one but get it tweaked to make it... Less intense, especially during simple walking. And would also be good to let player chose between old and new physics in settings.

I referred specifically to the breast changes and elaborated to what is attractive to women from other worlds if you read back. Physical Avi customization is a big bonus from other worlds that doesn't have this level of customization. (Men also). It's one of the big draws.

And yes, I'm sure Gizmo will tweak the physics and only go backwards if there was no path forward. 

It looks like there are several things he's working on fixing currently.

Btw, everyone should get used to snafus after updates. Notice the lipstick issue? It popped up out of nowhere and no lipstick update was added. Something else messed it up.

Edited by THX

2 minutes ago, Xizi said:

I am not quite understand how being against one exact new, pretty contradictory, change in game means that person against changes and improvements in general. That's some pretty weird and definitely not smart generalisation.

The new one is not bad in some poses, but in walking and in some poses, it does not seem good in my opinion. The old one didn't really hurt my eyes. The thing that I don`t like the new one is my feedback. Feedback should be a good thing for improvements, not against them.

2 hours ago, THX said:

This Unity Av's nipples moves the same without the sounds.

dbqub1b-c5ebd1f4-082c-4912-8975-36ac9953

Are you saying that these and the one of the video took directly from 3DX (with the small breasts) are both naturals ? are you blind ? Do you need to change your glasses ?

The breasts on this gif sure are bouncing, but the girl isn't hit on the face each time she do a step.

At first i was thinking that it was a question of size (like the bigger looks natural and the smaller weird) but i danced in sin club all the afternoon with a friend with big breasts and trust me, it looked so weird that my friend disabled the physics annoyed as she was from seeing her breasts bounce in all ways like jelly baloons (ps: don't speaking of your breasts jelly :D)

I don't have enough fingers on both hands and feet to count the friends of mine that turned off their physics due to this bouncing. And i'm sure i'm not the only that have a lot of friends doing that.

Edited by Leeloo

I forgot, you post pics of women jumping to show us how breasts bounce as we jump with a trampoline and compare it to a video where the girl is walking and you say "look they bounce the same"

I'm sure if any want to find pics of real breasts bouncing less than yours, we would find them as easily than the ones you specifically searched to validate your point of view.

I'm sorry, but my breasts (in real) are real and when i jump they don't hit my face

Honestly... with all this discussion and experts of physics in this thread... can one of you really say that this is looking realistic?

5ed19fc8de4173e0e75048214cc5f363.png

We can debate about more jiggly breast physics but this on the pic above, is nothing realistic nor good looking.
This has to be fixed. And gizmo already stated in the WC, that this was not even intended and will be fixed.
Honestly, I have nothing against more jiggly breasts but this is just to much, in my opinion :) 

Compared to the old way, yes the physics are better overall. That doesn't mean they are right and don't need adjusted - as I've said from the begining.

As anyone can see from the examples, natural boobs move all over the place. The old way - good for it's time looks like a bad boob job from a cheap cosmetic surgeon. Plenty of videos showing how the newer physics can make far more natural movement.

Even butts.

tumblr_nrzzewe2g01txxvkdo1_500.gif

imgtube-rempf-f74bba.gif

215_1000.gif

Edited by THX

49 minutes ago, THX said:

Compared to the old way, yes the physics are better overall. That doesn't mean they are right and don't need adjusted - as I've said from the begining.

As anyone can see from the examples, natural boobs move all over the place. The old way - good for it's time looks like a bad boob job from a cheap cosmetic surgeon. Plenty of videos showing how the newer physics can make far more natural movement.

Even butts.

tumblr_nrzzewe2g01txxvkdo1_500.gif

imgtube-rempf-f74bba.gif

215_1000.gif

Can you please stop posting these...sags? It's quita wierd...

Everyone's breast it's different, someone's softer and more saggy looking, and someone's smaller but bouncyer than others, just like your first picture

aaaaaand: this physics is showing while they're hopping, do we even have the ability to jump in the game yet?

Edited by Lunarelf

25 minutes ago, Lunarelf said:

Can you please stop posting these...sags? It's quita wierd...

Everyone's breast it's different, someone's softer and more saggy looking, and someone's smaller but bouncyer than others, just like your first picture

aaaaaand: this physics is showing while they're hopping, do we even have the ability to jump in the game yet?

What is weird about anatomy?  You need to have a general understanding of it and movement.

Of course different boobs react differently. That is the point. The newer soft body physics are closer and better than the old hard body Nvidia approach native to Unity. I don't think though things are to the point individual breasts react independently yet in Unity 5. I could be wrong.

Jumping is another subject. I am no expert, but that is a collide that also affects soft bodies  (I think).

If you look at this guys work, it should be clear how much better things can be when Gizmo get things dialed in.

Look at the natural movement of breast and butt. This is only a quick example.

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/726454

I am  NOT stating this is what Gizmo is using. I have no inside knowledge. I am stating that the newer physics are a superior approach. This, or whatever he's doing along these lines.

THAT is pretty impressive in my book.

Edited by THX