3DXChat Community

Hey devs. I like the update except bugs. But, I dont agree with the New breast physics. It looks strange, not realistic and horrible. I was pretty satisfied by the old one. What do I pay for? Why didnt you ask before? Such a baloons physics lol Give us the old physics back. It is my customer complaint. Have a good one.Β 

54 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Hey devs. I like the update except bugs. But, I dont agree with the New breast physics. It looks strange, not realistic and horrible. I was pretty satisfied by the old one. What do I pay for? Why didnt you ask before? Such a baloons physics lol Give us the old physics back. It is my customer complaint. Have a good one.Β 

I think all of you know me already.... im pretty critical type! But i must defend now the devs... the breats physincs like to me! Not all the time (running and some dance move view is so ridiculous) but give me in sexpose pretty nice and sexy look. So i love it.

I think you should just fine-tune a little bit like 1-2 dance moves ... that's all.

Breasts look bad now while walking/running topless, but look hotter now during some sex poses and looks pretty alright when walking with some top covering them. I think the new physics need to be altered to some degree, not completelyΒ roll back to the old one.

sorry, but yesterday i saw a woman with the smallest breasts size dancing topless in fresco, and trust me, small breasts don't bounce like hers was bouncing, it lookedΒ totally wrong

Many of my female/trans friends even turned off the breasts physics option in the setting.

Edited by Leeloo

I rather like the change.Β  It's nice to see the dev's upgrading the graphics and I thank them for their efforts.Β  Breasts do indeed bounce.Β  No matter their size.Β  To expect them to be exactly like real life breasts is a bit of a high reach on the expectation scale.

Edited by SusanLouisa

2 hours ago, Xizi said:

Breasts look bad now while walking/running topless, but look hotter now during some sex poses and looks pretty alright when walking with some top covering them. I think the new physics need to be altered to some degree, not completelyΒ roll back to the old one.

I think there should be a slider to control this. I have no idea why they didnt do this. I thought that they will do it after their gifs.Β 

If you every dated a gal with DD you know those things would go all over the place without a good bra - especially with those insanely fast dances.

You could dial the physicals back 10-20% maybe.Β 

Only fake boobs act the old way.

Edited by THX

26 minutes ago, THX said:

If you every dated a gal with DD you know those things would go all over the place without a good bra - especially with those insanely fast dances.

I agree

5 hours ago, SusanLouisa said:

To expect them to be exactly like real life breasts is a bit of a high reach on the expectation scale.

Why? From an arithmetic point of view it should not be much more complex than ballistics.

Concerning the argument it would be more natural now than before. Uhm, do we really talk about the same thing?

Β 

Β 

Sorry but this ain't tits but freaking aliens. This two creeps are alive!

Thanks God at least the sound seems natural 🀣

Even this

BP.jpg.55d3be962618762d90f7dd6af975533c.jpg

gives a more natural impression. Unfortunately.

Β 

Edited by Pandorra

24 minutes ago, Pandorra said:

Why? From an arithmic point of view it should not be much more complex than balistics.

Concerning the argument it would be more natural now than before. Uhm, do we really talk about the same thing?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Really.mp4

Sorry but this ain't tits but freaking aliens. This two creeps are alive!

Thanks God at least the sound seems natural 🀣

Β 

Β 

OMFG, you owe me a drink, and very nearly a new keyboard!
That made me lose my drink giggling.

I had noticed the new jiggle physics were a bit wierd, but I really NOTICED itΒ when I was doing one of those hello/goodbye hug animations.Β The other player's avi, a solid C, after letting go off meΒ her boobs jumped up and down. I couldn't stop giggling. Bless your heart, Gizmo, but maybe dial it back a little? :P

I honestly get that some people actually like the increased physics.Β 
But for me it’s just genuinely upsetting to see my avatar’s chest deform and move in ways that aren’t natural when simply walking.Β 

Dancing is even worse. Β 
It genuinely looks painful, the way my avi’s Boobs now flop about like sacks of jello.Β 
Β 

Some might say that it actually looks more natural now, and that’s fine.Β 
I disagree, but respect their viewpoint.Β 
Β 

I just wish we had an option to choose.Β 
Disabling the physics is possible sure.Β 
But I shouldn’t have to do that.Β 
Give us the option to switch between No Physics, Old Physics and these new Physics. That would be awesome methinks.Β 

there are a number of bugs that have appeared.
breasts move too fast when walking.
the corsair is deformed by the dance as if they were pulling it with threads from the elbows.
the new skirt is torn at the buttock in a cage pose.
This is what I noticed as well as the lipstick

Edited by pomme

Β 

1 hour ago, Derai said:

I honestly get that some people actually like the increased physics.Β 
But for me it’s just genuinely upsetting to see my avatar’s chest deform and move in ways that aren’t natural when simply walking.Β 

Dancing is even worse. Β 
It genuinely looks painful, the way my avi’s Boobs now flop about like sacks of jello.Β 
Β 

Some might say that it actually looks more natural now, and that’s fine.Β 
I disagree, but respect their viewpoint.Β 
Β 

I just wish we had an option to choose.Β 
Disabling the physics is possible sure.Β 
But I shouldn’t have to do that.Β 
Give us the option to switch between No Physics, Old Physics and these new Physics. That would be awesome methinks.Β 

have you tried thisK?

Β 

BP.jpg

Edited by MeiLing

18 minutes ago, MeiLing said:

You can choose to be a fat breasted cow.... with normal sized boobies it isΒ 

have you tried thisK?

Β 

BP.jpg

I literally mentioned that in the post you quoted.Β 

And I take offense at your first sentence there too.Β 
You have seen my avatar many times, she has smaller boobs then yours.Β 

So please don’t insult me like that.Β 

11 hours ago, THX said:

Depends on a situation like using/not using different bra, having different size, acting with different movement and so on, but the old way physics was more realistic in my opinion. I have noticed it 1st time when was walking. Then when was dancing some types. Today I tested most of animations. Some of them aint bad. Just some. So I can say the same way. Only fake bewbs act New way.Β 

Β 

Edited by β˜™π”Όπ•©β§