3DXChat Community

GETTING STUCK WITH THE SAVE OR OPEN FILE SCREEN OPEN IF YOU ALT TAB OUT OF THE GAME SCREEN

@Gizmo WOULD YOU PLEASE FIX THIS!?

We forget that this is a glitch. So sometimes when we are building we get a message on program that we need to tend to or whatever. And we go to save the file, but then we alt tab over to another screen. AND WE GET STUCK THERE! We can't close the screen. We can't open a file. We can't save a file. 

FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING GOOD AND HOLY CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAAAAAAAASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH WHIPCREAM, CHOCOLATE SYRUP, ICE CREAM AND A CHERRY ON TOP FIX THIS ISSUE! 

I can GUARANTEE you that I am NOT the only builder that has this issue. 

The ONLY solution to fix this is to force the close the game which causes us to lose our progress. Losing even 10 min of time, let alone 30 min or an hour (if we forget to save) yeah....not cool. Very frustrating. 

Edited by MaraVitus

55 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

Try ALT + Enter to switch to window mode. Then you should be able to save the file. Then ALT + Enter again to return to full screen.
It's a workaround, but better than nothing. I hope the devs will fix this bug someday.

I am going to test that theory out right now since I just saved my game. I'll come back in a few and let you know how it works. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2021 at 7:59 PM, Diana Prince said:

Try ALT + Enter to switch to window mode. Then you should be able to save the file. Then ALT + Enter again to return to full screen.
It's a workaround, but better than nothing. I hope the devs will fix this bug someday.

OMFG...WOMAN! I LOVE YOU TO PIECES FOR THIS! This has been ONE of the MANY banes of my existence in this game. Thank you!!!