3DXChat Community

Easy body editing - ideas

Angelqueen

There are body modifications that I think are easy to put into the game and cause a particularly big change with a small investment of energy ....
I recommend these to developers.

1. Men's cock size
A lot of people say that sizing can be a problem for poses .... but that’s not necessarily true.
There is a minimum value that is still good enough to work with the pose. For the maximum value I think only good taste can be the limit .... if I know well the cock disappears outside the partner's avi, soo size is not a problem here. It could even be extreme sizes ... although I don't think that's necessary. If men on a slider could tell how big their dicks should be, it would really big deal in the sex life of the game.

2. Breast shapes
It is very small in size but can be shaped into female breasts. I don't think that needs to be explained .. there's nothing to risk, it's just useful in the game.

3. Muscular - fatty: body shaping
It would be important to keep the body a little, but it could be a little muscular or a little fat. It's not again about extremes ... it could affect poses if we did. If, on the other hand, just a little change, it would also result in big differences ... positive change.

4. Pregnancy
A nice round big tummy is not an ethical issue. That's the reality ... but why can't it be in the game? Many players don’t consider it a good idea because a good few poses wouldn’t work properly. This is true. BUT ... What if that person who assumes being pregnant is not available to these poses ... fair price for such a modification. This, of course, could be turned on and off. Silder could be used to change the scale (this is a modification already available on the pirate server). A combination of a smaller version of pregnancy and a fatty body could also result in fat women ... this would also increase the variety of characters.

I would like to emphasize that these modifications can be kept in line with the realities ... nothing extreme or fairytale would happen with this, it would not destroy the reality of the game!

Edited by Angelqueen

Great ideas! Except that with the cock size. It doesnt work how you describe it and I gonna show you why:

Look at this pic:
e9189de839c7936f532820196637a7e4.png

This is the longest version of a cock I know in the game.
The cocksize is adjusted to the pose itself to fit properly which means from pose to pose the cock can be bigger or smaller.
Now. If we would want to have a cocksize slider, then this is the minimum size that people can have, otherwise I would ride on air until the cock enters my pussy.
And the maximum limit is also not endless. It depends how the pose has been created. I have to animate the cock where to go when it goes past the entrances.
It doesnt disappear, it just goes somewhere in the body so you cant see it.
If you go with the flycam into your body when the cock enters Mouth, Pussy or A-hole, you will see what I mean.
A cockslider is not doable with the way how poses are created in 3dx. Sadly. I'd love to see that but right now it isnt possible.

3 hours ago, Loruna said:

Great ideas! Except that with the cock size. It doesnt work how you describe it and I gonna show you why:

Look at this pic:
e9189de839c7936f532820196637a7e4.png

This is the longest version of a cock I know in the game.
The cocksize is adjusted to the pose itself to fit properly which means from pose to pose the cock can be bigger or smaller.
Now. If we would want to have a cocksize slider, then this is the minimum size that people can have, otherwise I would ride on air until the cock enters my pussy.
And the maximum limit is also not endless. It depends how the pose has been created. I have to animate the cock where to go when it goes past the entrances.
It doesnt disappear, it just goes somewhere in the body so you cant see it.
If you go with the flycam into your body when the cock enters Mouth, Pussy or A-hole, you will see what I mean.
A cockslider is not doable with the way how poses are created in 3dx. Sadly. I'd love to see that but right now it isnt possible.

If this is the longes version... well this cock can be smaler with a "tip".. then this model ride only the tip.
Thats enough to be "small" version of cock... the bigger size is can be much bigger like a "tip" size! This is my opinion...

• 8 months later...

Think it's usually to do with pose/animations that sizes are fixed. This what Lord Kvento said about it in their game Discord: "I understand that everyone has their own preferences, but we have to take into account many factors when determining the limits, in addition to the general aesthetics, there are other nuances.
For example, we have to adjust animations for any customization option, and if the character has a knee-length penis, it will be quite difficult to get it to work correctly.
If we were creating characters with big penises and the player couldn't change the size of the penis, etc., then it wouldn't be a big problem because we would be creating animations for exactly those proportions. But in order to make the animation work well for any length and thickness of the penis, we need to have certain limitations."

They're adding some customizations to it in their game the lustland adventures https://affect3d.com/3dx-community/lord-kventos-latest-build-for-the-lustland-adventure-dick-size-customization-and-more/

Edited by TashaTight

3 hours ago, TashaTight said:

Think it's usually to do with pose/animations that sizes are fixed. This what Lord Kvento said about it in their game Discord: "I understand that everyone has their own preferences, but we have to take into account many factors when determining the limits, in addition to the general aesthetics, there are other nuances.
For example, we have to adjust animations for any customization option, and if the character has a knee-length penis, it will be quite difficult to get it to work correctly.
If we were creating characters with big penises and the player couldn't change the size of the penis, etc., then it wouldn't be a big problem because we would be creating animations for exactly those proportions. But in order to make the animation work well for any length and thickness of the penis, we need to have certain limitations."

They're adding some customizations to it in their game the lustland adventures https://affect3d.com/3dx-community/lord-kventos-latest-build-for-the-lustland-adventure-dick-size-customization-and-more/

besides...there's a saying in game thai says "smaller always better than bigger" when you're making something, simply adding an leg-long sausage to game will do nothing but make a lot of player made stuff out of function. 

I wouldn't make things much to complicated with to many body size sliders. Of course it would be nice somehow, to have a Avi with some more realistic curves, and why does the poor thing have to walk on tiptoe all day long... 🙂

But we already have enough clipping issues with clothings, not to mention the real unrealistic female breast physics. Maybe better first fix all this stuff and than thinking about whether it makes sense to implement new size sliders.

🇫🇷 Ca serait super bien tout ça, mais vraiment. MAIS, avant de penser à nous mettre un curseur pour l'avoir plus grosse ou plus petite, ça serait bien d'avoir le pénis en état de flacidité quand on n'est pas en train de baiser. La déjà ça serait beaucoup plus réaliste, au lieu d'avoir un priapism permanent.
C'est gênant quand on veut se déshabiller dans certaines circonstances, d'avoir un pénis en érection tout le temps.

Enfin vous avez pris l'exemple de cette pose. Je pense qu'à la base c'est la pose qui a un problème. A mon sens, elle est mal faite.
En principe le partenaire au dessus doit avoir le pubis collé à celui de son partenaire en dessous.
Dans la réalité, si on devait faire ça, de cette façon avec un écart aussi grand (environ 10 cm entre les deux pubis), cela impliquerait que le partenaire dessous, aurait les deux pieds sur le canapé, jambes repliées, afin de pouvoir lever le bassin , afin de pénétrer le partenaire au dessus. Ce qui, à la longue, serait contraignant et fatiguant.
Le partenaire du dessus doit être complètement sur le partenaire du dessous ou alors écart beaucoup moins important et Là, tu peux avoir un slider de pénis sans problème et envisage un pénis de taille moins importante.

🇺🇸 It would be great all around, but really. BUT, before we think about putting a slider on it to make it bigger or smaller, it would be nice to have the penis in a flaccid state when we're not fucking. That would be much more realistic, instead of having a permanent priapism.
It's embarrassing to have an erect penis all the time when you want to undress in certain circumstances.

Finally you took the example of this pose. I think that basically it's the pose that has a problem. In my opinion, it is badly done.
In principle the partner above should have his pubis stuck to the one of his partner below.
In reality, if we had to do it this way with such a big gap (about 10 cm between the two pubes), it would imply that the partner underneath would have both feet on the sofa, legs folded, in order to be able to raise the pelvis, to penetrate the partner above. What, in the long run, would be constraining and tiring.
The partner above must be completely on top of the partner below or else the gap is much smaller and there you can have a penis slider without any problem and consider a smaller penis size.

On 5/13/2021 at 12:49 PM, Angelqueen said:

There are body modifications that I think are easy to put into the game and cause a particularly big change with a small investment of energy ....
I recommend these to developers.

1. Men's cock size
A lot of people say that sizing can be a problem for poses .... but that’s not necessarily true.
There is a minimum value that is still good enough to work with the pose. For the maximum value I think only good taste can be the limit .... if I know well the cock disappears outside the partner's avi, soo size is not a problem here. It could even be extreme sizes ... although I don't think that's necessary. If men on a slider could tell how big their dicks should be, it would really big deal in the sex life of the game.

2. Breast shapes
It is very small in size but can be shaped into female breasts. I don't think that needs to be explained .. there's nothing to risk, it's just useful in the game.

3. Muscular - fatty: body shaping
It would be important to keep the body a little, but it could be a little muscular or a little fat. It's not again about extremes ... it could affect poses if we did. If, on the other hand, just a little change, it would also result in big differences ... positive change.

4. Pregnancy
A nice round big tummy is not an ethical issue. That's the reality ... but why can't it be in the game? Many players don’t consider it a good idea because a good few poses wouldn’t work properly. This is true. BUT ... What if that person who assumes being pregnant is not available to these poses ... fair price for such a modification. This, of course, could be turned on and off. Silder could be used to change the scale (this is a modification already available on the pirate server). A combination of a smaller version of pregnancy and a fatty body could also result in fat women ... this would also increase the variety of characters.

I would like to emphasize that these modifications can be kept in line with the realities ... nothing extreme or fairytale would happen with this, it would not destroy the reality of the game!

Yes! really good ideas all of them! :) Lets hope it will come