3DXChat Community

Idle Kick Timers

Nikki

Hello,

Its something that is bothering me for years now, and I am yet trying to figure out why people do it, or what the deeper purpose is behind this.

This game needs an idle-kick timer like any other game with online services. Why do you need to idle AFK for weeks in a Sexgame? Are you mining xGold? No! You just wasting space and ressources. I think it should be possible and is probably needed to add an anti idle system to the game that kicks you out after a certain amount of inactivity. To me theres no point in staying logged in a game that you dont pay attention to, while doing other.

I am not saying you should be booted after 5 minutes but I think a solid 1 or 2 hours idle kick would be gentle and ressource saving for everyone. Less zombie clutter ingame that doesent respond anyway.

No?

Whats the point of not paying attention to a game you logged in for days or even weeks!

It saves ressources as in load. Every avatar in game needs to be rendered. Just look around Sin Club. Theres like 5 people there non-stop. Blocking spots and space. For what? 

As I said every other game that offers online service has anti-idle. For a reason too...

3 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

They learn English. You can not see their /pms 😜 Maybe they stalks people. Or maybe they wait important message. Who knows what they do. 

Don't listen to her she probably got mad someone she likes is afk. Her friend is always afk 24/7. Like you said we should be able to stay afk in a game we pay for. This isn't a competitive game, to be kicked for innactivity.

well even if i'm not for a anti iddle thing, Nikki is right about games (even paying ones) having an anti iddle feature.

In SWTOR (Star Wars The Old Republic, for the ones who don't know) if you are around 30 minutes afk, you are disconnected from the server.

In Eve online, after a certain amount of time being afk, you are disconected from the game too.

And these are only two exemples. I suppose that there is lots of other paying games that disconnect the players after a time being afk.

Though, as i started my post, i'm not for this feature in 3DX :)

Edited by Leeloo

Isn't it infuriating when you go to any other game on the planet like Diablo or Warcraft to trade or fight or look for treasure and they are afk for long time?

In every other game known to mankind, they will be auto-kicked but still in the game's "general area" ...but the important thing is THEY ARE NO LONGER CLOGGING UP THE GAME MENU!

....and it is even worse in 3dx because you have to scroll through HUNDREDS of worthless rooms like this   :(

So yes.....I am all for an auto-kick timer here.

Yes add a kick afk system because people are farming xgold while they are afk(?) as well as gaining ranked points for doing so(?) it's not fair for legit people who play the game being present and do not afk in safe spawn point (didn't know this was some FPS call of duty ranked game where being online or offline matters) they should always log in game and go grab someone and bang, Activity is a must (Hell even mmo games like FFXIV doesn't kick you for afking lol), also yes game will be less filled with players, and eventually dies like most of the adult sex games out there that hardly anyone remembers now, where you login to hardly find few people playing it or none at all. This is not a buy to play game, or free to play game to "save resources" you basically pay a fee and you can just lay down in the beach and listen to music or whatever, after your monthly/years sub is over you are kicked until you resub again.

About why people do it, it's everyone business, some just want to be present in their opened rooms, some just want to feel they are cuddling their loved ones all night for their own fun/fantasy, some just enjoying the music in some beach room, some just flexing their digital relationship slowdancing all day in game, they are free to do whatever they want, you don't pay their service to be bothered about it but hey..

Great suggestion. 200 IQ there.

Edited by Leathium

13 hours ago, DoomSlayer said:

Don't listen to her she probably got mad someone she likes is afk. Her friend is always afk 24/7. Like you said we should be able to stay afk in a game we pay for. This isn't a competitive game, to be kicked for innactivity.

Ex-friend.

42 minutes ago, Leathium said:

About why people do it, it's everyone business, some just want to be present in their opened rooms, some just want to feel they are cuddling their loved ones all night for their own fun/fantasy, some just enjoying the music in some beach room, some just flexing their digital relationship slowdancing all day in game, they are free to do whatever they want, you don't pay their service to be bothered about it but hey..

Thanks Leathium :) There is nothing to add to this "suggestion" than this. It happens alot that I have 3DX open just because I like to see my avi dancing naked on my second screen while i am working on animations or playing games. I know many people -especially couples- that love to go together to sleep and wake up together.

This suggestion would be logic when 3DX would have ten thousands of players. But it hasnt. The playerbase is big but not that big. 

I have a legit reason why AFK is a decent thing -

I know of a few communities that use a map that is solely for the purpose of role playing.  These people come back to the same location to RP at varying times across the day, as they're in different timezones.  So, the founder of the map will AFK in it, or have someone else just idle in it to keep it open for the group.

But, God forbid people try to have a round-the-clock community lot available.

Games like shooters or rpgmmo need this. 3dx is different kind. There is no anti idle in sl for example. Even in blade and soul we could stay afk for days. What about Black desert online afk-fishing? I am not sure that half of 3dx are afk. People look not active just because there aint many activities here to run around and show how people are active. Would be great to see some mini games 😉 I appreciate hosts who stays afk-open room for people to enjoy. They waste their PC resources for us.

I see someone pushed lovense toy too deep in.

"Hello forum members, I'm femboy and I have femhurt problems in sex social game because someone ignores my pms and I explain to myself that this person is unnecessarily afk".

The truth which is the fact that a lot of people are not afk, they just are completely uninterested in responding to messages from people with hamster IQ.  yw

I personally propose an IQ test before each subscription purchase, but then devs would be deprived of their source of income.

I forgot to mention that the devs are LITERALLY working so hard to patch the game, update it and advertise it so hard just so it can hold more number of people and to have as much players as it could without going into issues, I remember the other time I mentioned something like "Great now more people will join and crash the server" And Lisa somehow quoted me and replied something like "The server is capable of holding a lot more players" or something similar, almost felt like I was sort of offending the devs effort and I was claiming false info, so they are not worried about saving resources, they want more people in.

2 hours ago, Skynet said:

I see someone pushed lovense toy too deep in.

"Hello forum members, I'm femboy and I have femhurt problems in sex social game because someone ignores my pms and I explain to myself that this person is unnecessarily afk".

The truth which is the fact that a lot of people are not afk, they just are completely uninterested in responding to messages from people with hamster IQ.  yw

I personally propose an IQ test before each subscription purchase, but then devs would be deprived of their source of income.

tenor.gif?itemid=12025224