3DXChat Community

LOVENSE LOUNGE - Grand Opening - This Friday MAY 14 - 7pm CEST

chloe

If you are referring to me no dear, see? And without gizmo help, do you know how to do better with people who are not 3DX?

kisses and Hugsnumero.jpg.61431bd3b52e54d2f465e7cd5a129fbb.jpg

Edited by Merilyn

32 minutes ago, Jade Kali said:

Yes 66% is not bad.....but I 'm sure gizmo would have preferred 9 0ut of 10

A ratio even I managed to pull off once    :)

Yeah but 9 out of 10 is hard to pull off, that takes alot of things lining up right...

And this party was never going to have that going for it. 

Im more curious about the breakdown of whos attending and whos not, for all the clubs and the like in 3dx, there is still a large part of the community that is more for the fuck rooms over anything and just pop into other rooms out of curiosity once in awile.

1 hour ago, Pandorra said:

Just something relaxing.

MY FAVORITE BAND OF ALL TIME.... RAY DAVIES SINGING, DAVE FUCKING DAVIES ON THE LEAD GUITAR, PETER QUAIFE ON BASS AND MICK AVORY ON DRUMS.... FUCK YES...... GREATEST BAND OF ALL TIME.

Edited by panCDCA

46 minutes ago, Snick said:

Yeah but 9 out of 10 is hard to pull off, that takes alot of things lining up right...

And this party was never going to have that going for it. 

Im more curious about the breakdown of whos attending and whos not, for all the clubs and the like in 3dx, there is still a large part of the community that is more for the fuck rooms over anything and just pop into other rooms out of curiosity once in awile.

I went and it wasn't bad. Caught the end of Felia's set but Fran's cheap PC kept freezing so we had to leave. 

I have never been a fan of crowded places whether in real life or here, that's just me. But overall a great crowd and well built room.

I was impressed.

20 minutes ago, panCDCA said:

I went and it wasn't bad. Caught the end of Felia's set but Fran's cheap PC kept freezing so we had to leave. 

I have never been a fan of crowded places whether in real life or here, that's just me. But overall a great crowd and well built room.

I was impressed.

I mean i wouldn't expect much else, no matter what anyones gripe may be, there was no way the room wouldn't be well built and a decent crowd going, grand openings almost always bring in a good sized crowd and this being a official event was going to help bring them in, and once you got a crowd in and going, the vibe usually gets positive (mostly).

Me being curious was more of a "are they pulling in alot of the club peeps? Is it mostly getting powered from EU due to less clubs open early? Is it alot of gawkers" ect... Just find it interesting how the room dynamics play out sometimes.

I'm with you though about not a fan of massively crowded rooms, don't even really like DJ'ing them, maybe im weird, but when my Avi is surrounded by people start to feel trapped, why i have a habit of going UP to dance on a perch xD

4 minutes ago, Snick said:

I mean i wouldn't expect much else, no matter what anyones gripe may be, there was no way the room wouldn't be well built and a decent crowd going, grand openings almost always bring in a good sized crowd and this being a official event was going to help bring them in, and once you got a crowd in and going, the vibe usually gets positive (mostly).

Me being curious was more of a "are they pulling in alot of the club peeps? Is it mostly getting powered from EU due to less clubs open early? Is it alot of gawkers" ect... Just find it interesting how the room dynamics play out sometimes.

I'm with you though about not a fan of massively crowded rooms, don't even really like DJ'ing them, maybe im weird, but when my Avi is surrounded by people start to feel trapped, why i have a habit of going UP to dance on a perch xD

True. for an "official event" one could not expect much less. 

As for who they are pulling in. I think it was still too early for the USA (5:30 -6PM when we got there) a lot of EU and names I didn't recognize because I know so few of the EU crowd due to time zones.

Yeah bigger rooms it's hard to follow local (which is in a way good because people are talking, I have been to rooms where there wer 50+ and local was dead, it's like why are people here? Also, and this is NOT a bitch or complaint because I truly love to do it, but the more people the more roses and I know I always miss someone and it is never intentional, but I hate the feeling that someone didn't get one and expected it and is disappointed. (I let THAT bother me more than I have fun giving them.... but that's just me.)

3 minutes ago, panCDCA said:

Also, and this is NOT a bitch or complaint because I truly love to do it, but the more people the more roses and I know I always miss someone and it is never intentional, but I hate the feeling that someone didn't get one and expected it and is disappointed.

I know that feeling well, pin-ball boucing around to try and hug and say hi to everyone and half the time i miss someone and feel bad about it xD

And i figured it might be alot of the EU crowd for the start, while i dont know too many people from it, i have noticed the times when ive been on during EU peak time, it feels like less clubs are open but larger crowds, why i tend to guess how rooms are doing by how they hang in once Americans start flooding in, since as always, we're like herding cats... in a rainstorm.

1 hour ago, panCDCA said:

Also, and this is NOT a bitch or complaint because I truly love to do it, but the more people the more roses .........

I was happy to receive your rose and thank you for liking my Set. Maybe you look next Wednesday in the BASEMENT CLUB. Then you can listen to my whole TECHNO set at 10pm. hugs

My opinion, Chloe was picked as she has been a major contributor in the way of organising events and the introduction of different things that have helped in the growth of the game and has done so for many years. If Gizmo was to look for a stand out in the community in respect to those things then Chloe would be right at the top of the list. Some may disagree and think that others have done more or are more deserving but that is my opinion and I would guess is also Gizmos. 

I would say the idea of this event came from Gizmo and he then decided to have people from within the game do the work, not only to save him the effort but also noting that people in the game are much more experienced. He will have then looked for who would be the most suited and most deserving. If you feel you are more deserving then that is your problem, take it up with Gizmo. 

It would be nice if he kept doing this kind of thing but I would hope he wouldn't use the same people every time, but rather try to reward as many as he can for their efforts in the game. The game use to have regular official events, that was before rooms were used for parties and they were held in public locations which meant it was always the same people DJing. Things are different now and he could have things like official xmas and birthday parties hosted by different people each time. People that have made a big contribution to the community could be rewarded that way.

Please don't spoil it by getting jealous that you weren't the one chosen, instead try to encourage these type of official events to keep happening and suggest that others get rewarded for their efforts that way.

On 5/13/2021 at 11:05 PM, Gizmo said:

Lovense is our great partner, we have agreements, we've done an awesome integration project.
And we want to have an integration launch party for all players.
Thanks to everyone who helps us organize it.

That's  fine Gyzmo, so long as this is a one off  event, past one  event and you are competing  against your own customer base

A chi ora grida allo scandalo per essersi sentito escluso dal party e sentendosi vittima di ingiustizia dovrebbe prima fare un esame interiore, non dico tutti ma alcuni di questi gruppi che ora alzano la bandiera dell'uguaglianza sono stati a suo tempo carnefici di guerre di club giocando in modo scorretto, ora che si trovano dall'altra parte gridano indignati, prendete come esempio questo evento per mettervi nei panni per una volta di chi avete schiacciato e capire come ci si sente..... non critico le scelte degli organizzatori ma al contrario li ringrazio per avere dato questa occasione di invertire le parti a chi si sentiva padrone a scapito di altri, se è servito allo scopo ben vengano altri eventi come questo

4 hours ago, Felia said:

I was happy to receive your rose and thank you for liking my Set. Maybe you look next Wednesday in the BASEMENT CLUB. Then you can listen to my whole TECHNO set at 10pm. hugs

Always a pleasure. Really liked your set and will try to be there Wednesday, especially since Redline moved to Thursdays.

What I have observed is that great builders and talented people are being neglected. The populists have crowded rooms, and there is a competition for those with more people. Repeated and ugly rooms are always full, and it is a hypocrisy to complain about this event because everyone seeks partnerships and groups to get people and never better rooms. Therefore, there is no meritocracy, only vanity dispute. I hope that Gismo improves the environment for serious builders and does not encourage mediocre rooms.

Edited by Tiazinha

42 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I was at both sides yesterday. Both rooms were good, but I made a natural choice. I chose the place with better fps lol

the best builders can do both, good fps and good design. The most difficult thing is to optimize the room to have more than 100 fps. I know how to do that. But the ideal was to have a tool in the editor so that players could create their furniture and be able to merge to transform 10 objects into one. They notice that the ready furniture of the game is like this and they are smaller than 1Kb.

solar 100 fps.jpg

Edited by Tiazinha

1 hour ago, Tiazinha said:

the best builders can do both, good fps and good design. The most difficult thing is to optimize the room to have more than 100 fps. I know how to do that. But the ideal was to have a tool in the editor so that players could create their furniture and be able to merge to transform 10 objects into one. They notice that the ready furniture of the game is like this and they are smaller than 1Kb.

solar 100 fps.jpg

I bet the best builders will also have low fps with 300 + people in their room.