3DXChat Community

LOVENSE LOUNGE - Grand Opening - This Friday MAY 14 - 7pm CEST

chloe

6 minutes ago, Delhia said:

Hey guys... Did anyone warn you that you are supporting a company that makes rubber cocks? From how you talk about it it seems that you are working against hunger in the world ... but pleaseeeeee .... hahahahaahhahaahhahha

Hunger? Nah. Lots of thirsty folks around though. 

Seriously though, the whole argument here is simply someone getting lucky and being asked to host/DJ/whatever. 
And those that didn’t get asked, being envious about it. 

Not worth the drama. 

ps: Wait till you find out that 3DX is a *gasp* Sex game. 

Going through this pages, I see really some misconceptions.

Democracy and parity for example. This is a buisness run by someone. It is no democracy at all. I mean, what'll be next? Voting about the pricing? Get real! Who runs the business configures the price. If you find it too expensive, noone forces you to buy it.

Same way with this promotion. The captain decides to hoist the Lovense flag on the top mast today, so be it. This is far from a democracy, get over it.

Community. Honestly it is more like some groups with similar interests - and often colliding interests as they aim for pretty much the same things. Some groups go along well, some get pimples facing each other. Pretty much like real life. If you want a community, you'd better build one around yourself, because for real the community is rather limited. Mainly ppl go for their own interests. And why shouldn't they? Don't you?

Advertising. Yes, we get a ban for ads in WC. At least if we get cought. One can like or dislike that. Frankly spoken, I am not against an advert ban. I remember WC being purple and spammed all over. This sucked! OK, one may argue, WC sucks anyway, but this is a different story. :D Perhaps I would not be that strict and ban everyone already after the first ad. But since I do not run 3DX, it is anything but my decision. I get the point, it seems unfair in the sense of parity, that we get kicked for ads and this event is promoted even at the login page. But know what? It is no parity there. Parity lays in all users earning a ban for WC ad spamming. But devs aren't users. Simple fact.

Payed service. Yes, we all pay for the service. And I recall the TOS the way that it is not a kind of constitution that we're all the same including the devs. (I am even uncertain, if they pay for being able to login to 3DX *lol*) Or if they decide to do a promotion event, they need to ask all users about their wish to participate. I suppose, it is pretty well defined what is payed for and what not. Of course one feels dissappointed if the illusion crumbles, it would be a democracy. But this is mainly because of this idea being a mere illusion. Consider it more like an absolutistic monarchy - constitutional monarchy at best - and the world is spinning round again.

Timing. Probably it would be more acceptable to give an earlier premonition about the date of this event. I admit, I would also be annoyed if an event organized by us would collide with it today. But on the other hand - most times everyone gives a wet fart about other's already announced events. Perhaps it will be arranged not to collide with events of friends or befriended groups, but beyond that, I doubt anyone cares at all. Except for perhaps placing an own event exactly on this day, just to annoy someone deliberately.

Community, my ass! Sometimes I wonder, if an arm selling company wouldn't make a good profit here. Probably a mini game like boxing or another kind of duelling would earn a lot of attention? So much about community. 🤣

As far as I am concerned, I'd also feel honored to be chosen as an active part of such an event. I doubt anyone won't and would have denied to take part. But for now I am not the chosen one! Merdé! Well, what to do now? Maybe another time I will be? Cool, I still can hope for that. Meanwhile, I don't envy those who were too much (honestly a lill' :)) But anyway, if it becomes a nice party, I won't lose much. And if not, there'll be plenty of other places to visit, like every day.

What bothers me more are the glitches not being fixed as quickly than usual. I remember bugfixes being done already the day after an update and I was hoping for a similar fast solution this time again. Seemingly, there are different priorities on dev's agenda at the moment but nevertheless, I feel like having paid for a service including lipstick, so this is right now the most annyoing topic for me personally. Oh yes, I should probably not forget about boobs getting completely outta bounds while walking.

joke

sponsored

Attention, attention, this is a promotional message, only for today

Thanks to the Orion family that sponsored this product, and only for today, for only 5 kisses (of men or women different) you can see the lady in hot posing (no clips, only photos)
And see how our wonderful object works.

It's all true! Take advantage of the great offer, only 5 kisses, you will not find a better offer
Take advantage of it, only for today :)

MERILYN TOYS is for you..

joke2.thumb.jpg.8f44d4571f02c31cc256518dbe8aa1db.jpg

5 hours ago, panCDCA said:

And yes, no matter how this had been done in choosing who made the room, who danced, who dj'd there was always going to be drama and people second guessing.

Pan u are one of the sweetest people in this game I can’t believe that after you give ax rose you’re a asshole no one can ever ever make me believe it even if I saw it with my own eyes 👋 

1 hour ago, Kemistry said:

For example: a few people don't like the new bouncy boobs (including me) - but all the guys love them ;) So from business perspective, I wouldn't change them. You can never satisfy everybody.

In this case, I only see a Lysistrata solution.

Edited by Pandorra

Id like to think tha DJs and Builder/Builders and Dance Crews get something. I find eet hard ta believe Jizmo wouldnt offer them something on tha low down, surely he isnt that scabby.

About tha new bugs, yeah well how abouts straight after this promo Circus we get down ta fixing everyday bugs please. Ah can only imagine agains tha bugs that will be included with this new roll out and tha ongoing updates required maybs, like VR, hows that going? Anyways good lukkins fo ya party ah wish all tha DJs soopa sets and tha dancers soopa doopa syncing powas. Look forward to tha bug fixes after this event thanx Jizmo, lipstick fix Bewb Physics fix and all tha other bugs thanx. :)

1 hour ago, Merilyn said:

joke

sponsored

Attention, attention, this is a promotional message, only for today

Thanks to the Orion family that sponsored this product, and only for today, for only 5 kisses (of men or women different) you can see the lady in hot posing (no clips, only photos)
And see how our wonderful object works.

It's all true! Take advantage of the great offer, only 5 kisses, you will not find a better offer
Take advantage of it, only for today :)

MERILYN TOYS is for you..

joke2.thumb.jpg.8f44d4571f02c31cc256518dbe8aa1db.jpg

O yes, only 3 kissess and you will have a free young lady with our magnificent object, let's go, don't miss this opportunity, even a few hours then the opportunity will be lost.

We have the most advanced technology of the world to make you enjoy, don't miss this chance, still 3 kissess and then you will be all yours....

Edited by Merilyn

The party is about to start. I couldn't wait for this day, a real community event is taking place.
I wish all of you a great time, it's an awesome place of coming together, party together and I want say THANKS to all of you who made this possible, organizers, DJ's, Dance Groups, the builder and last but not least 3DXChat staff and Lovense.

This is a day to remember. Let's have fun!

1 hour ago, Merilyn said:

O yes, only 3 and you will have a young lady free with our magnificent object, let's go, don't miss this opportunity, even a few hours then the opportunity will be lost.

It is not surprising with the advertising made in a dictatorial way, the infinite gold, and with the support of the admin, do you also boast about it?

dild4crn.jpg

when has Gizmo ever been fair to its player base... its all favouritism .. an unfairness shit... fU*k 3dx team. and f**k lovense inc. lets hope its just one night thing and we never see this shit in our game again

even 2 rooms, uaoo ... I never buy a product of this type after what you did,  now ban me for saying this ...Do you feel good for cheating on everyone else? 👍 uaooo 😘 ahahahahah good

1 hour ago, Jade Kali said:

It appears that they broke 300....a new record........but it doesn't come without a price.....

It appears not everyone loves Lovense........

Screenshot_2.png

19 minutes ago, Jade Kali said:

Interesting numbers.......I don't think Gizmo is going to be too happy about losing 25% of sales to the "Rock Against Lovense" room......

Screenshot_2.png

Edited by Merilyn

31 minutes ago, Jade Kali said:

Interesting numbers.......I don't think Gizmo is going to be too happy about losing 25% of sales to the "Rock Against Lovense" room......

Screenshot_2.png

Funny thing is. They’re ‘protesting’ on 3DX. 
those 111 people in a ‘fuck Lovense’ room are still subscribed to 3DX, so Gizmo has their money already. 
They’re like those idiots burning their Nikes or smashing their IPads. 

291 people in the Lovense party, against 111 in the anti room. Is still 100% of them padding Gizmo’s pocket. 

And side note, I’m enjoying this show. 
So much anger and envy on display here. 

I could put our stream twitch where we have more than 100 people who are not 3DX, advertising for 3DX but I don't put it because you feel useless without the help of Gizmo and co ...

Have a nice evening!

dild4crn.jpg