3DXChat Community

LOVENSE LOUNGE - Grand Opening - This Friday MAY 14 - 7pm CEST

chloe

26 minutes ago, Anong said:

OMG ...I get plaque when I read some of you....

you finally get some great things...lovense inclusion and much more...and then they give you SEVEN toys at the party......and you have nothing more important to do than to complain that not everything goes your way?...that you weren't asked who was doing the party...that you couldn't help decide......that the date doesn't suit you...that they dared not ask you or even pass you over,,, the 

owwwwwww ...you want to go on the arm?

let me tell you something...the whole place is owned and as far as i know lovense doesn't belong to any of you.... so it's totally legitimate that you don't take part in every decision and that things are decided by the "management/owner"... (just like it is in real life)

if you don't like it, someone will surely show you where the carpenter left the hole...because you are very ungrateful....

OMG I can't eat enough food to make me want to puke...

for all the others i hope we have a great party together on friday and have a lot of fun together...now ...and in the future

Anong

if i find grammar or spelling mistakes...keep them..i don't need them..i have enough of them

maybe I badly read because you don't write well but if you have it with me I tell you something, look you can avoid demonstrating how you are, in case ever you didn't know, I pay for a service !!! So now that you did your beautiful figure if you want applause I'll give you, you think that give 7 toys be great thing to all subscribers? Do you think about a community that pays interest only this? clap clap 👍, the ungrateful we are not that we pay my dear But those who do not respond to the needs of the community that pays real money my dear..if it was not directly to me this message And I badly read the message , I apologize

Edited by Merilyn

I try to put myself in the shoes of the djs or builder or dance group participating to this event. If someone came to me, asking me if I want to participate to this, I would  honestly have said yes. And it would have made me look like priviliged or above others. The more I think at it, the more I feel my only issue is the way it was announced.

If Gizmo made a post saying "we will do a party, we choose X to build the room, we choose Y as dance group and we choose those djs", discussion would be closed. I think because the announcement wasnt made by an official of 3DX, it made it look more like an arrangement between people, while it wasn't. There is so many people who could have participated to this, they had to make choices. They did choose, so now it is just about to make the best of it. I personally dislike the boycott, as I think the people who worked on it (Builders, Djs, Dancegroup) have no guilt and shouldnt "pay" for anything. Only my person opinion. 

I hope the event will be a success, and I hope even more that the Lovense - 3DXChat partnership is a success, as I believe it can benefit for all of us.

Edited by Torax

I agree with you, but I have already said that I will not go,it's my way to protest against this.

I not contest the partnership and even the DJs or builders, i repeat, I contest the way to do that has not been transparent by the organizers, for example there are groups that create evenings and cannot advertise on the game, And tomorrow night? What are they doing? They worked to open an evening .... and and then in democracy we ask those who want to try to work for such an event, I am wrong?

Edited by Merilyn

I close my intervent telling the dear anong that we women are not sluts, you understand? Your 7 gadgets put all where you know, thanks.

Bye Bye.

Edited by Merilyn

The more I have read, the more I don't get why people are upset. Now, IF the builder, the dance teams and the DJs get special perks for their work and no one else had a chance then I can maybe see the cronyism.

BUT this is 3DX wanting to show the game in a positive light. No matter what they did or how they did it, someone was going to be pissed. bitch and boycott. That's a fact. Also, it is a question of how long they had to prepare and who they trusted enough to keep it quiet so that competitors could be taken off guard.

With all the bugs and issues, this is still the best game of it's genre out there, otherwise Lovense I am sure would have gone to someone else.

I only know that I will be there when I can to help celebrate and show my support for this business arrangement and to make sure that other companies watching will be willing to work with 3DX and help us to keep the best game the best game. I mean seriously, do you for one second think any of the other companies would even have players dj/dance or build for this event? I think it says a lot about 3DX for trusting those they picked to highlight what is best about this game and why Lovense has made a good business deal.

Edited by panCDCA
added to it.

Good evening,
I come to give my simple opinion:
Would it be nice if Guizmo and Liza allowed us all to be on the same level?
I don't care about the best 3dx builder or the best dj, we all come to be together, when we have concerns about the games with completely crazy people who harass us ona beaau report them nothing happens, but there to dildos you advertise us crazy, you could offer us vpn subscriptions also because there are no rules on the games, everything is allowed, even minors can come and register no card is required identity, I find it dangerous this trick to put in vision the use of a sextoy and that pushes even more to pervisity. In short, question yourself on what is important before coming to finger you.
 I would not participate this evening because many groups prepare their evenings so it requires a lot of time and investment even if it is a game (I see you coming with your comments), yes women are not sluts and not all men are craving dogs. We cannot contact Guizmo or Liza as players when we have real concerns, but for an event related to masturbating you can easily answer.
The question is: - are you aware that it is "we" who make this game work? or are you not aware of it? we all pay and even more for the "dj" or creator of public rooms who open all day and night to offer "content" to this games .. I find it a shame that you do not come to talk about it or do a survey with "us" your customers paying each month to make this world work, and we'd probably be all together rather than having to worry about why there are preferences when it comes to sex and money. I remind you that confinement is not over in all countries either and in terms of money we don't have that to think about me 150 euros serve me to eat but I am not everyone. The prices are not suitable for the circumstances too. But I don't care for myself my hands are doing fine.
In short, the ass and the money control.

9 hours ago, KittyManuela said:

Il gruppo GalaXXXy, dopo averci consultato ed esternamente, decide quanto segue: l'evento previsto per venerdì 14 nella stanza della nostra cara amica Judine si svolgerà come previsto. Tu vero, non abbiamo il supporto di Gizmo, non abbiamo oro gratis, non abbiamo i nostri loghi sulla home page, non abbiamo nulla ... nemmeno l'arroganza di coloro che sonolieti di avere tutto questo. Abbiamo solo una cosa, il desiderio di divertirci, sorridere ed essere trattati tutti allo stesso modo. Una cosa positiva in tutto questo, tuttavia, devi dire che esiste ... grazie a Gizmo abbiamo deciso di unirci all'appello della fratellanza di Lui. GalaXXXy gruppo rimuove immediatamente tutte le liste ignorate dei vari membri ed è un favore di una cessazione dell'ostilità purtroppo presente in questa chat ... quindi vi auguriamo buon divertimento e speriamo di vedervi numerosi all'evento di JUDINE venerdì POOL PARTY 2 ... un grande abbraccio a tutti, Manuela

IRCorrere

9 hours ago, Torax said:

I think the ones to blame aren't Redji or Chloe or others djs. If they got asked to build the room or dj, I wonder who would have refused such an offer. So it is normal for me they accepted.

On the other hand, I blame the devs on this one. They knew long time ago they work with Lovense, so they had time to think to an event. They could have asked the whole community about creating something, and the 100's of djs around.

It is totally their right to do it this way tho, to ask someone to build the room and to select people they want as djs or delegate to someone. Thier game, their rules. But by doing this, they made a bunch of people feel ignored, me included. I wouldnt be able to make a better room than Redji, cos for me he is the best one, all the djs are excellent ones too, but so many people got ignored in this process. people who actually makes this game alive as much as the others.

I will ofc support this event, but I think it was a mistake of the devs to not make the community participate in it and makes us feel it was made between "friends".

They never ask the community to create if they did this game would be so much further then it is now. We have so many creative and talented members just think of the potential. It would of been less work on them if they just let us create and submit work to the game. Sadly its just allowed by a select few in game.

1 hour ago, panCDCA said:

The more I have read, the more I don't get why people are upset. Now, IF the builder, the dance teams and the DJs get special perks for their work and no one else had a chance then I can maybe see the cronyism.

In a way, I get why some people are upset. Some feel they haven't been given the chance or were asked if they were interested in being a DJ for the event, others just crave the attention and exposure (not saying any of the people here do, but I'm sure some out there do).

Maybe the way the whole thing was organized wasn't the best, but hey, it's their game, their rules, their decision. Besides, no matter how they've organized the event, I'm sure some would still feel they were left out and wondering why others were chosen over them, and possibly some bickering could arise here and there.

It's definitely not something worth losing sleep over, but that's just me. 🙄

All in all, I think the idea is great and hats off to the ones who got picked they surely deserve the recognition.

Should they have made it a building competition? 
I think it would have been a good idea. But then maybe the Devs and Lovense people already had a room design in mind, thus it's better to go to a good builder that they already know have the talent to build it.
also, making it a competition for builders only, would beg the unrealistic question of -why not also hold, dance and DJ auditions to pick the best for those?- 

The only point I have against the situation is in execution.
It definitely would have been better if they announced the date of such party well before hand.
other members of the community have parties that they worked hard on be it building a room, or preparing a DJ set or photoshoping banners or advertising the event... and I believe most would have liked to avoid having their party on the same day as a party thrown by the developer.

5 minutes ago, Charlie Masterson said:

In a way, I get why some people are upset. Some feel they haven't been given the chance or were asked if they were interested in being a DJ for the event, others just crave the attention and exposure (not saying any of the people here do, but I'm sure some out there do).

Maybe the way the whole thing was organized wasn't the best, but hey, it's their game, their rules, their decision. Besides, no matter how they've organized the event, I'm sure some would still feel they were left out and wondering why others were chosen over them, and possibly some bickering could arise here and there.

It's definitely not something worth losing sleep over, but that's just me. 🙄

Agreed, no matter how they selected who did what, there would have been someone with hurt feelings who felt they deserved to have been considered. 

I think it says something that they did trust and are trusting people to perform. This isn't just a 3DX event but it is the celebration of a company willing to do business with this type of adult game. 

It's a win win for all concerned and hopefully opens the doors to others willing to develop a partnership.

All these people saying they will boycott, why? Why would you try to sabotage this place from doing business with someone that may bring in more players and add to the community? You have your events already planned? GOOD, I doubt this will affect your rooms population or fun. 

But I get it, it's an ego thing for some. It's really sad that they want to try to sabotage something that could very well benefit them and all of us.

10 minutes ago, Anaganda said:

The only point I have against the situation is in execution.
It definitely would have been better if they announced the date of such party well before hand.
other members of the community have parties that they worked hard on be it building a room, or preparing a DJ set or photoshoping banners or advertising the event... and I believe most would have liked to avoid having their party on the same day as a party thrown by the developer.

In business though you may not want to give your competition that much of a warning. Say they had come out with this a month ago and announced it. Do you not think that the other games would have made plans and tried to pull players from here over to them?

I owned my own business in the 90's and you truly never want your competition to know what big plans you have until it gets to a point where you know that competitor won't be able to do anything to stop it or have something bigger.

Not saying that is the reason, BUT it could be. Or it could be a date set by Lovense that was unknown until last week for the same reason.

1 minute ago, panCDCA said:

In business though you may not want to give your competition that much of a warning. Say they had come out with this a month ago and announced it. Do you not think that the other games would have made plans and tried to pull players from here over to them?

I owned my own business in the 90's and you truly never want your competition to know what big plans you have until it gets to a point where you know that competitor won't be able to do anything to stop it or have something bigger.

Not saying that is the reason, BUT it could be. Or it could be a date set by Lovense that was unknown until last week for the same reason.

Good point and I agree with you, but the argument has two sides. which is that now they also put their own customers in a kind of unfair competition with their party, which is not for the best of the community

also they could have announced that there will be a certain 3dx party on this day without disclosing details.

16 minutes ago, panCDCA said:

All these people saying they will boycott, why? Why would you try to sabotage this place from doing business with someone that may bring in more players and add to the community? You have your events already planned? GOOD, I doubt this will affect your rooms population or fun.

If they don't want to go there as a way of protest and be somewhere else, then, by all means, do so. I highly doubt it's gonna affect the event. I'm sure loads of other people will go in their place, so them not going isn't gonna make a dent. I think sooner or later they'll visit the place out of curiosity, anyway.

Edited by Charlie Masterson

And to the salty people who are angry cause they didn't get picked.
Yes everyone is the same as everyone when it comes to their rights as a paying customer.
But paying a subscription doesn't make people equal when it comes to building/DJ'ing/ hosting skills.
Sorry complaining about not getting picked or why the selections wasn't done via competition or interviews or whatever ,based on the fact that you are paying same as them is just absurd.

I am also not saying that the ones who got picked are better than everyone else.
who gets picked for things like that is not only based on skills but also how recognized you are and how easy you are to contact... and there's no disrespect on seeking the aid of some doesn't mean the others are worse.
And I believe non can argue about the talents or how well known the ones that got picked are.

But it's normal and perfectly reasonable to feel left out... however, acting as if it's your right to get include based on paying a sub is not.

P.S:  Before some genius throws it out, I am not friends with any of the parties involved in the planning of the events. we just haven't been introduced or met.

Edited by Anaganda

4 hours ago, Merilyn said:

maybe I badly read because you don't write well but if you have it with me I tell you something, look you can avoid demonstrating how you are, in case ever you didn't know, I pay for a service !!! So now that you did your beautiful figure if you want applause I'll give you, you think that give 7 toys be great thing to all subscribers? Do you think about a community that pays interest only this? clap clap 👍, the ungrateful we are not that we pay my dear But those who do not respond to the needs of the community that pays real money my dear..if it was not directly to me this message And I badly read the message , I apologize

thanks for misunderstanding...I don't care if you come...I will go and have fun....

Edited by Anong

6 hours ago, Pandorra said:

Not that plain easy, Ex. (sorry, but adressing you with an @ in front is really p.i.t.a.). There are designers involved and a whole business of advertisement companies to tell us, what we have to should like because "OMG this is sooooo fancy! And my fav influancer has it already!"

In this case it is not really as much of a free market, as it seems to be. And since this mechanisms are meanwhile very well examined psychologically and accordingly sophisticated, they become more subtile and effective. Too subtile for anyone of us too be able to claim, this would have no effects on us. We don't even notice it, eg. product placement in movies. You see it just for a glimpse and you take note, but it does not even reach your consciousness.

Besides, so far I did not notice many, who make a public tendering about their plans to party. Usually, hosts contact the folks they like to cooperate with, do it on the locations they like, the day they chose, yadda yadda. But the dev's aren't allowed to do it same way?

Parity, my ass!

And even if they'd made it a competition. Does anyone really believe, after they took a decision, they won't face a shitstorm as well, like: "Why X? Y is so much better. (Apart from that, I like Y more than X, 'cos X is a freakin' *beeb*.)" Only one thing is certain though: If you want to please everyone, you will fail while trying.

I suppose, they will not take all the other locations from the room list this day, will they? So what? Do your thing, and wherever you decide to go to or whatever you decide to do, have fun and be happy. Honestly, I also do not like everything delivered. But I benefit from the things I like and leave the other stuff aside, well knowing, there will be some who do like.

Nevertheless, I would really like to get my lipstick back soon and something like a more natural swing for boobs.

Just quote me, it works. 

1. I am not against the fact that devs didnt do a competition. I am not a dj and I have no idea how it happens. As I said market will solve all the problems itself. 

2. That thing, that you was talking about works, l agree. In some cases, some businesses can tell us what to buy, but just some of them and this looks like more a try. I see that most of companies watch, hear and ask  about what buyers want. I can show tons of examples.

2 hours ago, panCDCA said:

Does WoW, or Elder Scrolls or ANY game out there ask it's players to build anything officially? It's a yes or no question.

If no, (which I haven't found a game that has) why would you expect 3DX to?

Overwatch, Paladins and so on. 

3 hours ago, panCDCA said:

Does WoW, or Elder Scrolls or ANY game out there ask it's players to build anything officially? It's a yes or no question.

If no, (which I haven't found a game that has) why would you expect 3DX to?

You mean games with dedicated Dev teams that put out content on a regular basis? You can't really compare them to 3DX considering the game already HAS a strong emphasis on users building and enriching the world. Apples and Oranges Pan.

Honestly, the event itself doesn't bother me, and the DJ names i recognize on it, i can vouch are all talented at what they do, but this defense your rushing to is missing the point of most of the complaints and some of them ARE valid.

2 hours ago, panCDCA said:

And there really isn't much in the way of competition to 3dx as a game, we see it all the time as people come here from what other games exist you've been here long enough pan, you've seen the sudden floods. 

The only competition it was being sprung on was other players who had been organizing events for Friday night and feel jipped, as one of the complaints thats been up a few times pointed out... They are not allowed to advertise in game, but this gets to have front page on login, where -everyone- see's it... if i had been planning a event, i'd be mad too. There is next to no chance Lovense set the event date last minute like that... i dont know about the DJ's, Dancers and Builder (THEY might have only found out last minute), but the odd's of Gizmo and Co not knowing when it would be until last minute are slim to none.

I will say, the people arguing there should have been a competition for the slots and build, are not thinking about the logistics of how big a undertaking that would be, this is a sponsored big event after all, and with a small team running the game.... while it would have been nice for them to tell everyone how they came to the choices on who they picked might have calmed some of the complaints, lets be honest, there would still be some of you mad about it.

Boycott the event if you dislike how they did this or dislike the changes with Lovense (and i get some of those complaints, im still iffy on this partnership and ive been saying for awile now 3dx should be lovese compatible)

Post up on here and go with word of mouth to get people to go to your parties your throwing tomorrow, 

But at this point there is no putting the genie back in the bottle and we all know how "open and transparent" our dear overlords are.

And there is no real need to get mad at the dancers, dj's and builder for it, unless you have some kinda proof it was all backroom deals, just accept they got tapped the rest of us didn't, if it makes you mad, then put on a heck of a party tomorrow and show them up, this is 3dx where we all fight constantly to promote our clubs and parties!

Well this party is not decent as the glitches created by the update.... have not been fixed. For the rest, I keep saying that Devs should have asked all.... But they wanted to keep their affair secret... 

Agreed to Torax and all others which are disapointed to this.

A lovetoy cooperation gets an advertisment because it brings money in the pocket.

A simple advertisment for other events ( like the building competions ) which were work for months ... gets nothing.
Doing something for the community seems the privilege of a few ... what a shame.

Sorry for my frustration, this place gets creepier every day :(