3DXChat Community

LOVENSE LOUNGE - Grand Opening - This Friday MAY 14 - 7pm CEST

chloe

Am I the only one in thinking that this whole Lovense link up could become very divisive?

From what I've seen and heard, at the moment it seems to be 'Lovense this' and 'Lovense that'. Special parties. Special Lovense status. Those who have and those who haven't.

I can only imagine it might flood 3dx with new players, especially women, which is great - but Lovense is hardly cheap...

I don't post often on the forum. But I must admit I had a good laugh this afternoon seeing the Lovense avatar coming in all the user rooms to make hidden advertising It's well done from 3DX at least it makes the buzz and who would not click on an avatar called Lovense? Have fun in this roof top which seems to be very well built!

Not gonna lie, when I saw this in the login feed, I was slightly surprised and excited assuming this is a PUBLIC NEW ROOM like Sin club, Night club etc added to the public rooms with the theme of Lovense, not some mere everyday "GRAND OPENING O MAH GAAAD" kind of room to be advertised there honestly, I mean if you are going to advertise something big in the front page of client login, at least make it a Public official room not some user made room.

Edited by Leathium

I think the ones to blame aren't Redji or Chloe or others djs. If they got asked to build the room or dj, I wonder who would have refused such an offer. So it is normal for me they accepted.

On the other hand, I blame the devs on this one. They knew long time ago they work with Lovense, so they had time to think to an event. They could have asked the whole community about creating something, and the 100's of djs around.

It is totally their right to do it this way tho, to ask someone to build the room and to select people they want as djs or delegate to someone. Thier game, their rules. But by doing this, they made a bunch of people feel ignored, me included. I wouldnt be able to make a better room than Redji, cos for me he is the best one, all the djs are excellent ones too, but so many people got ignored in this process. people who actually makes this game alive as much as the others.

I will ofc support this event, but I think it was a mistake of the devs to not make the community participate in it and makes us feel it was made between "friends".

Bonsoir, nous aimerions comprendre ce qu'il retourne de cet event, qui parait malgré tout assez promotionnel, afin de comprendre le choix de 3dxchat pour la room, le host de la room, les supports, et les djs ?

Nous pensions que nous étions tous sur un pied d'égalité et de partage.
Nous faisons tous de belles soirées et nous pensons qu'une consultation globale aurait permis une entente entre tous les membres et aurait évité une contrariété que nous constatons au vu des messages sur le forum.

3dxchat est un réseau social à orientation sexuelle, déjà payant.
Lovense est très onéreux. En tant que clients 3dx à la base, n'aurions nous pas dû être consultés à minima ?

La rapidité d'annonce de cet event (à peine 5 jours) lèse des utilisateurs qui ouvrent et organisent des soirées tous les vendredis soirs .
Cela demande une grande organisation et beaucoup de temps (construction des rooms, recherche de Djs, d'animateurs, de danseurs...publicité, flyers etc).
Nous aimerions donc comprendre la totalité de cet event ainsi que la motivation,  qui nous semblent plutôt diviser qu'unir.

Nous ne faisons pas un message haineux mais nous demandons juste l'égalité pour tous : elle est dans le paiement, nous souhaiterions qu'elle le soit dans les décisions et l'organisation de ce type d’événements également.
Pour rappel cet event est placardé sur la page d'accueil de 3dxchat, alors que la publicité est interdite sur le WorldChat, sous peine de bannissement !

Sinon, pour les gens qui n'ont pas les moyens de se payer un sextoy Lovense ou qui veulent boycotter cette soirée... Faites vous plaisir et allez dans les autres soirées organisées. 
Dans des rooms où TOUT LE MONDE EST EGAL, TOUT LE MONDE A LES MÊMES DROITS et PAYE LE MEME PRIX. !!!!

JULI & tous les groupes ouvrant le vendredi ainsi que tous les gens qui soutiendront nos propos.

Good evening, we would like to understand what is going on with this event, which seems to be quite promotional, in order to understand the choice of 3dxchat for the room, the host of the room, the supports, and the djs?

We thought we were all on an equal footing and sharing.
We all have great parties and we think that a global consultation would have allowed an agreement between all the members and would have avoided the annoyance that we see in the messages on the forum.

3dxchat is a social network with sexual orientation, already paying.
Lovense is very expensive. As 3dx customers at the base, should we not have been consulted at least?

The speed of announcement of this event (barely 5 days) hurts users who open and organize parties every Friday night.
This requires a great deal of organization and time (construction of rooms, search for DJs, entertainers, dancers ... advertising, flyers etc.).
We would therefore like to understand the totality of this event as well as the motivation, which seems to us to divide rather than unite.

We do not make a hateful message but we just ask for equality for all: it is in the payment, we wish it to be in the decisions and organization of this type of events too.
As a reminder, this event is displayed on the 3dxchat homepage, while advertising is forbidden on the WorldChat, under penalty of banishment!

Otherwise, for people who can't afford a Lovense sextoy or who wants to boycott this event ... Do yourself a favor and go to the other organized parties. 
In rooms where EVERYONE IS EQUAL, EVERYONE HAS THE SAME RIGHTS and PAYS THE SAME PRICE. !!!!

JULI & all the groups opening on Fridays and all the people who support what we say.

40 minutes ago, Torax said:

I think the ones to blame aren't Redji or Chloe or others djs. If they got asked to build the room or dj, I wonder who would have refused such an offer. So it is normal for me they accepted.

On the other hand, I blame the devs on this one. They knew long time ago they work with Lovense, so they had time to think to an event. They could have asked the whole community about creating something, and the 100's of djs around.

It is totally their right to do it this way tho, to ask someone to build the room and to select people they want as djs or delegate to someone. Thier game, their rules. But by doing this, they made a bunch of people feel ignored, me included. I wouldnt be able to make a better room than Redji, cos for me he is the best one, all the djs are excellent ones too, but so many people got ignored in this process. people who actually makes this game alive as much as the others.

I will ofc support this event, but I think it was a mistake of the devs to not make the community participate in it and makes us feel it was made between "friends".

Can only agree 100% with you here Torax, well said..

I completely understand 3DX members frustration in this situation. It have become a favor for a few people only, and then everyone else there have done a tons for 3DX have been left behind.
Is it fair.. NO not at all, because so many have been left out, and it have become to a point where it is between a few certain groups and crews.

In the past it was the dev. with these there also could DJ public there made and planned these parties. Everyone understood that, because everyone could apply for be public DJ. 
But this way, it is not the correct way as i see it. No one else from out side these groups have got a chance at all. 
But that's of course just my own opinion.

40 minutes ago, Torax said:

I wouldnt be able to make a better room than Redji, cos for me he is the best one, all the djs are excellent ones too, but so many people got ignored in this process. people who actually makes this game alive as much as the others.

I respect your thoughts but I could build it better if it is the one you see in the login, maybe I'm wrong but it's nothing special according to my modest opinion, I could also do more because creating 3D is my job, and Even with much more serious editor of vector graphics because 3dx does not have a true editor, but this is not the problem, I already expressed myself regarding the problem of discrimination.

My point was more about the fact that people helping are all very good people in building or djing, so there is nothing wrong about it, they are all good choices. My issue is the process. By not opening it somehow to everyone, they kinda make those people look like special friends of the devs, while they might not be. Again, I think they just got caught up in it with no guilt, and they shouldnt be blamed. The only one I blame are the devs. I have too much respect for the work from all the peeps involved.

I also understand that to open it to everyone might have been an headache for the devs to choose. So maybe again the real issue is the communication. It makes me feel that the devs are not even able to organize themselves an official event and have to rely on some people. When it was a building contest, it was the same, Ashbash organized it all. It feels devs are so far from their community they need players to take care of it. I totally approve the lovense partnership, i am totally fine with the new update and so on, I am just really tired about the bad communication.

Edited by Torax

I'm not accusing the DJs but the method with which the event was made.

I agree with you for the rest.

Are we free to express our opinions?2021-05-13_192034.thumb.jpg.4ca58c1c6cf407656177202ea51cffb9.jpg

or do we like to be spanked?

2021-05-13_192007.thumb.jpg.6225ed17f9c7b061a1201fcb8bbda390.jpg

test.thumb.jpg.56962d7139c6d92042b9ed3e1ccfddf6.jpg

I already expressed what was the problem in my opinion. Good evening everybody.

I have to agree with Chloe. If someone (a company / partner in this case) wants to host an event, it's their decision who to support. 
And the statement that we, as paying customers, should be consulted on this is bullshit. When you buy clothes, you don't expect the manufacturer to ask you about the models. So what?

(Of course, Chloe would have complained the loudest if she hadn't been asked, but that's another topic.)

And honestly... if I had been asked, I would have declined. 

For two reasons:

1. You'll get shitpiles of envy and resentment from the "community". Quite obviously. No further proof necessary.

2. This event must be successful! And success in this case does not mean: 100 people. There are the expectations of two companies you have to fulfill.

I would not want to have both. So if you are dissatisfied with the decisions... then just don't join the event.

Edited by Kemistry

I honestly don't have an opinion on all this.....🤣

Some of the DJ's I like and some I don't.....hopefully if I happen to walk in it will be one I like....

The room looks pretty good from what I see.....I don't know if they had extra editor tools that the rest of us don't have.....Like Tanya's Bathroom Sluts had when it was the only one with bathrooms.....if so....it will have a huge advantage over other rooms...

but I really don't see what the big deal is.....Is this going to be the same as one of the Public rooms like the Sin Club eventually?....or some kind of monthly Event?

Kemistry is probably correct in her guess that 100 will not make them very happy......in fact my guess is if they don't top the 300 of Tanya's Bathroom Grand Opening ....they are not going to be very pleased.....

I'm sure Lovense is a very good company and Gizmo needs all the help he can get.....heh

Good luck!

Edited by Jade Kali

1 hour ago, Kemistry said:

And the statement that we, as paying customers, should be consulted on this is bullshit.

A bullshit? I'm sorry I don't answer because I understand that you don't know the concept of freedom and parity, or if you know you say so because it is convenient to you:), yes a partner has the right to be hosted but who chooses the DJs cannot be the partner because not He knows them! Tell me Kemistry, or who can in your place, what was the criterion of the choice of DJs? Skill? Mafia? or other? Why we all are asking, and then we all do evenings and we can't post our evening on the world, does it seem fair?

Edited by Merilyn

1 hour ago, Kemistry said:

When you buy clothes, you don't expect the manufacturer to ask you about the models. So what?

Actually manufacturers do ask people about what they would like to buy. Before and after. Anyway.. The market will do everything itself. If most of people disagree, business will do what people need or will become a bankrupt. The developers of course decide everything themselves and this is their right. Buyers have the right to complain\not to complain, and to pay\not to pay.

7 hours ago, MeiLing said:

Better not to ask. Probably better to fix the glitches before...

RIGHT??? They're advertising the heck of the out of this Lovense stuff (which not everyone has, because not every has the cash to purchase one of these toys, and have more important things to purchase with their money like food and rent), meanwhile our lipstick is still broken, and our tops are still glitching with the new skirt. Like come on. We're paying customers here. :( 

I see both sides of the argument. Should they have asked who would be interested? Perhaps. BUT then you run into the problem there is now. "Why did you pick that one and not this one?"

On the other hand, selecting a small group to do everything is going to create problems. 

We have all seen Chloe's work and I think she is one of the better builders. However, perhaps they could have asked 5 to submit ideas for the room (that is unless they knew what they had wanted already, which is probably the case). 

This is to highlight a partnership that could lead to more and keeping prices down. 

As for DJ's... I don't know how they would have chosen them. And nothing against anyone BUT I would assume to have such a great party with a new partner you would only want the best DJ's that are the highest in demand for rooms and that have been around to have great respect and a following so you know the room will be hopping.  

That said, there are DJ's I can think of that should be there, but I am sure the DJ's they have chosen will do a great job and will impress.

Yes this is a community, yes we pay to be a part of it, but in the end it is a business as well and much like we do not have anyone sitting on the board of directors nor financially responsible for making the game what it is, those that do, have to make sure that the game remains profitable, joining in partnerships will add to that profit on both sides. 

THE ONLY THING I TRULY WISH, BESIDES THE SUCCESS OF THE ROOM AND THE PARTNERSHIP IS THAT THEY HAVE OLESSYA DO A VIDEO OF THE ROOM WHILE IT IS HOPPING.  I think we all know how great her work is and how she makes every room look its best. (Yes, that is me sucking up to her, and she deserves the applause for what she does.

Dear community,

I have read all of your posts.

I would like to try to give you my thoughts about it.

@Gizmo designed an amazing game.
He is a dev. But he is also owner of 3DXCHAT.
As owner of my own company (RL) in know how it is to run a business.
Especially if you have to do it alone or with one partner.
Then work is hard. You have to be Dev, Marketing Manager, Project Manager and accountant at the same time. (and even more)
There are just so many hours in a day.
Designing and doing the upkeep and bugfixes in a game like 3DXCHAT is hard work.

Then an oportunity comes by where Lovense and 3DXCHAT partner up.
That means a lot of programming to integrate Lovense into the game.

Having to find a way where hosts or dj's would get all the same chance would bring so much extra work that it is impossible to integrate this into the time there is to arrange the partnership party.
The most logical was to pick people who set up the event between 3DXCHAT and Lovense.

3DXCHAT has an amazing community. And 3DXCHAT is growing.
More opportunities like this will come in the future.

Hope you understand the situation and support 3DXCHAT and Lovense this friday and help 3DXCHAT grow even more.

Dyllan

Personally, after reading everything. I don't blame anyone.  I just want some on the organisation about it.I have the impression that there is a bit of cronyism in all this, about dancer group, dj etc...

Gizmo has the possibility to make an official event, without necessarily imposing the choice that has been made. He can take an official room, or add a special one for the event(as the Fresco)

In 1 days, a so-called official event is imposed on us..If it was related to lovense, small votes could have been nice .. Maybe some DJs wanted to mix too, or even some dancer groups wanted too...So yes, let's have a little vote to see who the community would like to listen to..

Im pretty sure its not Gizmo or Lisa who invited the dancers group & DJs ^^

Well nevermind... i will not be surprise to see someone who create a room Lovense community tomorrow <_<

Stay safe guys ♥

Have fun :)

I don't agree, one of point is: you know that each of us opens their rooms to have fun in the evening and can not advertise in World chat, if he had presented the event and asked in the forum, for example, all this would not happen e Maybe tomorrow night many of us would not open their rooms and they were there. And There are many good builders that certainly presents their buildings and many good DJs that we present their playlists.
I make a joke to laugh :) in Italy this is called mafia! :)

Not that plain easy, Ex. (sorry, but adressing you with an @ in front is really p.i.t.a.). There are designers involved and a whole business of advertisement companies to tell us, what we have to should like because "OMG this is sooooo fancy! And my fav influancer has it already!"

In this case it is not really as much of a free market, as it seems to be. And since this mechanisms are meanwhile very well examined psychologically and accordingly sophisticated, they become more subtile and effective. Too subtile for anyone of us too be able to claim, this would have no effects on us. We don't even notice it, eg. product placement in movies. You see it just for a glimpse and you take note, but it does not even reach your consciousness.

Besides, so far I did not notice many, who make a public tendering about their plans to party. Usually, hosts contact the folks they like to cooperate with, do it on the locations they like, the day they chose, yadda yadda. But the dev's aren't allowed to do it same way?

Parity, my ass!

And even if they'd made it a competition. Does anyone really believe, after they took a decision, they won't face a shitstorm as well, like: "Why X? Y is so much better. (Apart from that, I like Y more than X, 'cos X is a freakin' *beeb*.)" Only one thing is certain though: If you want to please everyone, you will fail while trying.

I suppose, they will not take all the other locations from the room list this day, will they? So what? Do your thing, and wherever you decide to go to or whatever you decide to do, have fun and be happy. Honestly, I also do not like everything delivered. But I benefit from the things I like and leave the other stuff aside, well knowing, there will be some who do like.

Nevertheless, I would really like to get my lipstick back soon and something like a more natural swing for boobs.

Well I believe in what I said and I don't hide, I say that tomorrow night I will not go there, this is my way to protest and tell everyone that we are all paying and as such at least we had to be made Participated or warned, tomorrow night We all had decided to do our evenings, we worked, posted on the forum as always, and then happens this? so I don't like it, Gizmo you read well because I'm not going to joke,bring respect for all subscribers like me here,the next time I happen I could close my subscription here, and Updates are few, Have you ever asked what the community like? clothes ? I think yes, but you don't know why you don't ask ...

Think about working with those who pay and believe in this game and you will see that everything will go much better.

Silvia.

OMG ...I get plaque when I read some of you....

you finally get some great things...lovense inclusion and much more...and then they give you SEVEN toys at the party......and you have nothing more important to do than to complain that not everything goes your way?...that you weren't asked who was doing the party...that you couldn't help decide......that the date doesn't suit you...that they dared not ask you or even pass you over,,, the 

owwwwwww ...you want to go on the arm?

let me tell you something...the whole place is owned and as far as i know lovense doesn't belong to any of you.... so it's totally legitimate that you don't take part in every decision and that things are decided by the "management/owner"... (just like it is in real life)

if you don't like it, someone will surely show you where the carpenter left the hole...because you are very ungrateful....

OMG I can't eat enough food to make me want to puke...

for all the others i hope we have a great party together on friday and have a lot of fun together...now ...and in the future

Anong

if i find grammar or spelling mistakes...keep them..i don't need them..i have enough of them

I think this is extremely disrespectful to paying users.
All of us are denied the opportunity to advertise our events, which in any case are a stimulus for the players, and some "friends" are granted all this ....
The Orion Family will remain open all evening with the room of our dear Clodya and will not participate in the event of Lovense

Good Night