3DXChat Community

LOVENSE LOUNGE - Grand Opening - This Friday MAY 14 - 7pm CEST

chloe

I have a question to ask, why was this event inserted on the 3DX access page? Why wasn't the chance to everyone through a request or a pool to do the DJ? Did you make a request or a pool to participate in all of us who pay like them? We're all paying! Do I need to think that there are people who have more right than others? There are many people who have a passion to play and open evenings like this! I understand that it is an important partner and we are pleased to everyone, but without our paying subscriptions what you make of your partner! I find a lack of respect for all paying users GIZMO!, I understand that it is a partner but we all pay !! Sorry if I allowed myself to express my thoughts!

SIlvia.

3 minutes ago, Merilyn said:

We all want to be able to expect to have the same possibility to be put in sight; We all pay in the same way and we have all the same rights...sorry if I claim my rights

I agree with you... it is not fair 

So there I agree with you Merilyn .. Would there be any right passes? I think a lot of people bring 3DX to life thanks to their parties .. I say that, but I say nothing .. because concerning myself and for the sole fact of having shouted "wooot" on the World, I made myself ban for 14 hours from 3DX .. without even trying to understand that we can also use the wrong cat! and especially without having any response to my complaint.

5 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Lovense is our great partner, we have agreements, we've done an awesome integration project.
And we want to have an integration launch party for all players.
Thanks to everyone who helps us organize it.

You may have asked in the forum , who might be interested,... I guess.

Yes and personally I am happy for this partnership Gizmo but the question is this: was a choice between all the DJs that are in 3DX? Have you asked everyone to try to participate as dj? Or should I think that they are more important than others?

Il Gruppo Galaxxxy per il momento non commenta, stiamo guardando, prenderemo posizione poco dopo aver consultato l'uno con l'altro del gruppo, ma per una questione di correttezza (a cui tene tanto da quando si vieta un annuncio su World Chat), riteniamo che sarebbe corretto cancellare immediatamente dalla casa del gioco qualsiasi riferimento al proprio partito che penalizzi gli altri gruppi che rendono grande il 3DX. Ma sono solo opinioni... un abbraccio e un buon lavoro

my humble opinion (not any official statement)

I see that some are upset about the official Lovense party this Friday evening. How it was getting advertised and who was asked to DJ. As often in live it's all about who you know and a potion of luck. I was very happy as I was asked to help. Who would not have been?

I can understand that some are certainly disappointed but I highly doubt that if you had been asked, you would have included the entire community. Apart from the fact that this is pretty much impossible.

This is the party of an official partner of 3dxchat and so its totally clear that it gets advertised on the login page. It is not mine (New Basement) nor a White Breeze party - we just support the event with DJs and helped to organise behind the scenes. Thats why our logos are on the poster as well. 

I hope we all can calm down and have a great Party-Friday tomorrow - whatever party we may be at.

Chloe from NEW BASEMENT

1 minute ago, Manyasha said:

This is event topic, no need to invent problems there are none, personal drama and game bugs discussed in other place

We will discuss about the respect of customers elsewhere?  

Edited by MeiLing

1 minute ago, Manyasha said:

This is event topic, no need to invent problems there are none, personal drama and game bugs discussed in other place

as we customer have no right to complain of the problem ? it's been 3 days since update. if dev. can spare time to organize party for their beloved partner why can't fix damn bug ? or is it partner more important than customer ?

3 minutes ago, Lexxxxi said:

as we customer have no right to complain of the problem ? it's been 3 days since update. if dev. can spare time to organize party for their beloved partner why can't fix damn bug ? or is it partner more important than customer ?

How do the devs organize a party? You think this is an organization just because they posted an ad? Everyone does their own thing, devs fix bugs and improve the game, others do their own thing. This is called division of labor.

3 minutes ago, Manyasha said:

yes, where you usually do it, every topic is filled with misery, no need to do it here too))))😂

I pay my subscription too.... so I am entitled to express my opinion wherever I want. As you are not a moderator, you have nothing to say

@Redji

Why didn't they ask to everybody? you are a good builder but there are others too. So tell me: why don't they respect their customers?

Edited by MeiLing

1 minute ago, Redji said:

How do the devs organize a party? You think this is an organization just because they posted an ad? Everyone does their own thing, devs fix bugs and improve the game, others do their own thing. This is called division of labor.

Putting ad on the login page does explain their priority. its been 3 days since update and lipstick bug still there. Imagine lovsense advertising with partnering with 3dx. When new user will join, and they will notice what crap is this that you can't use lipstick. 4 months work and can't fix simple bug ? you are clearly delusional.

13 minutes ago, chloe said:

my humble opinion (not any official statement)

I see that some are upset about the official Lovense party this Friday evening. How it was getting advertised and who was asked to DJ. As often in live it's all about who you know and a potion of luck. I was very happy as I was asked to help. Who would not have been?

I can understand that some are certainly disappointed but I highly doubt that if you had been asked, you would have included the entire community. Apart from the fact that this is pretty much impossible.

This is the party of an official partner of 3dxchat and so its totally clear that it gets advertised on the login page. It is not mine (New Basement) nor a White Breeze party - we just support the event with DJs and helped to organise behind the scenes. Thats why our logos are on the poster as well. 

I hope we all can calm down and have a great Party-Friday tomorrow - whatever party we may be at.

Chloe from NEW BASEMENT

I understand your point of view and respect but talk about yourself? Because not everyone is like you, the correctness I believe is something that must be supported regardless.
We are not talking about you but the organization of this event.
Are you more important than me? You pay the subscription and I don't do it?

Il gruppo GalaXXXy, dopo averci consultato ed esternamente, decide quanto segue: l'evento previsto per venerdì 14 nella stanza della nostra cara amica Judine si svolgerà come previsto. You vero, non abbiamo il supporto di Gizmo, non abbiamo oro gratis, non abbiamo i nostri loghi sulla home page, non abbiamo nulla ... nemmeno l'arroganza di coloro che sonolieti di avere tutto questo. Abbiamo solo una cosa, il desiderio di divertirci, sorridere ed essere trattati tutti allo stesso modo. Una cosa positiva in tutto questo, tuttavia, devi dire che esiste ... grazie a Gizmo abbiamo deciso di unirci all'appello della fratellanza di Lui. GalaXXXy gruppo rimuove immediatamente tutte le liste ignorate dei vari membri ed è un favore di una cessazione dell'ostilità purtroppo presente in questa chat ... quindi vi auguriamo buon divertimento e speriamo di vedervi numerosi all'evento di JUDINE venerdì POOL PARTY 2 ... un grande abbraccio a tutti, Manuela