3DXChat Community

Men's Clothing

🇫🇷 Bonjour,
Franchement... Là je crois que ça dépasse tout entendement... Vous saoulez les gens avec vos chamailleries, enfantines, parce que vous ne voulez pas lâchez l'affaire et tout le monde veut avoir raison. Bien ! Dans ce cas, vous devriez laissez ce file de discussion et allez régler ça en messages privés.
Par avance merci, et je vous souhaite une bonne journée.

🇺🇸 Hello,
Frankly... I think it's beyond all comprehension... You're boring people with your childish bickering because you won't let go and everyone wants to be right. Fine! In that case, you should leave this thread and go settle it in private messages.
Thank you in advance, and I wish you a good day.

21 hours ago, Khallum Troy said:

In that case, you should leave this thread and go settle it in private messages.

Actually, as I watched the relationship develop between Tsela and THX, I started to see the parallels with nearly all great romantic stories in which the two main protagonists desperately hate each other and argue at every opportunity until they realise they are actually deeply in love...stories such as Pride and Prejudice...When Harry met Sally...and so many others.  Maybe the advice we need to offer is not to settle it in private messages, but to...

"Get a room you two!!!"

😜

Maybe we will all be invited to the wedding!

Edited by Leopardus

1 hour ago, Leopardus said:

Actually, as I watched the relationship develop between Tsela and THX, I started to see the parallels with nearly all great romantic stories in which the two main protagonists desperately hate eachother and argue at every opportunity until they realise they are actually deeply in love...stories such as Pride and Prejudice...When Harry met Sally...and so many others.  Maybe the advice we need to offer is not to start a different thread, but to...

"Get a room you two!!!"

😜

Maybe we will all be invited to the wedding!

Nah, we're good. I'll let his boobs jiggle on their own :P 

Enough of that nonsense.

11 hours ago, Tsela said:

Keep being hysterical mate :) I know it hurts, but most know already that you have nothing new to say, and you are just the village idiot now on the forums :)

Do entertain us some more. Funny how desperately you are trying to save face there. Probably by now the safest and most logical way for you would have been to shut up before digging your own grave deeper. Stop humiliating yourself. Try to grow up and take a seat cartoon boy. Your childish struggle is both stupid and boring.

And maybe let's return to the origins of this thread which was about male clothes.

Twiggy is right and frankly you should stop hijacking the thread. Go make your own and cry there.

It's a waste of her time, and probably waste of mine also to answer you by now.

It must be quite humiliating to see your claims exposed as nonsense Morty.  😁

But Lea seems to be turned on  by you, so you at least have that going.

Edited by THX

OK, back on topic...

1. A tuxedo

2. A business suit with a tie

3. Jeans you can change color on

4. More than one shirt that doesn't look like it come out of a laundry bag or a cops locker.

5. Socks (mentioned already, ad nauseum, added for completeness)

6. Some shoes that are not sneakers or pointy-toed dress shoes. And shoes with real colors, so they can actually match the clothes.

7. A pirate shirt (what the hell lol)

8. Boots (hell, guys can wear thigh-highs too lol)

9. Long Hair for men. Get with the now. lol

10. In addition to a cops uniform, how about altering that a bit with some sci-fi flavor?

11. A priest's cassock

12. Robes

And as far as that goes, here's a big one:
MEDIEVAL CLOTHING

Make the RP's a little more interesting. I mean, a cop or Santa Claus are the only costume type clothes.

Edited by DireTeddyBear

8 hours ago, DireTeddyBear said:

OK, back on topic...

1. A tuxedo

2. A business suit with a tie

3. Jeans you can change color on

4. More than one shirt that doesn't look like it come out of a laundry bag or a cops locker.

5. Socks (mentioned already, ad nauseum, added for completeness)

6. Some shoes that are not sneakers or pointy-toed dress shoes. And shoes with real colors, so they can actually match the clothes.

7. A pirate shirt (what the hell lol)

8. Boots (hell, guys can wear thigh-highs too lol)

9. Long Hair for men. Get with the now. lol

10. In addition to a cops uniform, how about altering that a bit with some sci-fi flavor?

11. A priest's cassock

12. Robes

And as far as that goes, here's a big one:
MEDIEVAL CLOTHING

Make the RP's a little more interesting. I mean, a cop or Santa Claus are the only costume type clothes.

🇫🇷 J'adore ta liste. On va la continuer

On habite dans un univers qui est fait d'iles, et ils nous manque :
De vraies tenues de plages. Je veux dire quelque chose qui ressemble à un vrai maillot de bain pour homme et non un boxer, dont on change à peine la couleur. 
13. Slip de bain, et short de bain, avec imprimés qui font plage.

14. des sandales (Hommes/Femmes)

15. chapeaux de pailles et ou des panamas (Hommes/Femmes)

16. des accessoires comme des colliers ou des bracelets comme ceux des surfers. (Hommes/Femmes. Au moins on reste dans le thème pour cela).

17. Des chemises de type Hawaïennes qui seraient ou de couleurs unies, ou avec des imprimés (Hommes/Femmes) pourquoi pas. Je crois d'ailleurs que quelqu'un travail dessus.

18. Des paréos (Hommes/Femmes. Oui ça existe).

19. Des colliers de fleurs Hawaïens (Hommes/Femmes)

20. Des costumes Hawaïens comme les pagnes pour les hommes, et pareil pour les femmes avec les soutiens gorges en noix de coco lol Au moins on pourrait faire des soirées à thèmes sur ça.

21. Des combinaisons de plongées (Hommes/Femmes), intégrales (bras et jambes couverts) ou bien courtes (manches courtes, et qui s'arrêtent au dessus des genoux), dont on pourrait changer les couleurs.

22. Des accessoires qui vont avec : masques, tubas, bouteilles de plongée, palmes (Hommes/Femmes)

23. Bien évidemment, il faudrait pouvoir plonger (partout, pas uniquement depuis le ponton de la plage générale de 3DXChat, ou le Yacht), et nager sous l'eau. Cela serait bien plus intéressant et amusant.

Des tenues de pompiers :
24. chemises, pantalons, comme ceux de la police mais pour les pompiers,
La tenue de protection des pompiers
25. Le pantalon de protection, avec chemise ou t shirt,

26. la veste de protection,

27. les bottes de protections, + le casque, les gants, le masque (Hommes/Femmes)

Des tenues médicales et paramédicales :
28. Tenues de docteurs (Hommes/Femmes)

29. Tenues d'Infirmiers (Hommes/Femmes)

30. Tenues d'ambulanciers (Hommes/Femmes)

Tenues de chambre :
31. De vrais pyjamas. (Hommes/Femmes)

32. Des chaussons (Hommes/Femmes)

33. Serviettes autour de la taille (Hommes), autour du corps (Femmes), avec la serviette autour des cheveux (Femmes), quand on va à la douche, ou quand on sort de la douche. (C'est plus pour ceux qui font du rp, mais cela pourrait plaire à d'autres également.)

34. Des bonnets de bains pour la douche

35. Tenues de chefs cuisiniers et de commis de cuisine (Hommes/Femmes)

36. Tenues de mécaniciens ou de plombiers (Hommes/Femmes)

37. La ceintures avec les outils que l'on peut mettre séparément

Des tenues de sports :
38. Des bonnets de bains, des lunettes de piscine

39. Des joggings (Hommes/Femmes)

40. Des tenues de basketteurs, baseball, football, boxers, golfeurs, arts martiaux genre judo, karaté,

Cela fait beaucoup de propositions, j'en laisse pour les autres. J'ai encore plein d'idées. lol
Tiens tu as parlée de tenues de Sc-Fi : Battlestar Galactica 😁

🇺🇸 I love your list. We'll continue it

We live in a universe made of islands, and we miss them:
Real beachwear. I mean something that looks like a real man's swimsuit and not a boxer, whose color is barely changed. 
13. Swim trunks, and swim shorts, with prints that look beachy.

14. sandals (men/women)

15. straw hats and or panamas (Men/Women)

16. accessories like necklaces or bracelets like surfers. (Men/Women. At least we're staying in theme for this).

17. Hawaiian type shirts that would be either solid colors, or with prints (Men/Women) why not. I think someone is working on it.

18. Pareos (Men/Women. Yes it exists).

19. Hawaiian flower necklaces (Men/Women)

20. Hawaiian costumes like loincloths for men, and the same for women with coconut bras lol At least we could do theme parties on that.

21. Diving suits (Men/Women), full (arms and legs covered) or short (short sleeves, and that stop above the knees), which we could change the colors.

22. Accessories that go with it: masks, snorkels, scuba tanks, fins (Men/Women)

23. Of course, it should be possible to dive (everywhere, not only from the general beach of 3DXChat, or the Yacht), and swim underwater. This would be much more interesting and fun.

Fireman's outfits:
24. shirts, pants, like police but for firefighters,
Firemen's protective gear

25. The protective pants, with shirt or t shirt,

26. the jacket of protection,

27. Protective boots, + helmet, gloves, mask (Men / Women)

Medical and paramedical clothes:
28. Doctors' outfits (Men/Women)

29. Nurses' uniforms (Men/Women)

30. Ambulance uniforms (Men/Women)

Dressing gowns :
31. Real pajamas. (Men/Women)

32. Slippers (Men/Women)

33. Towels around the waist (Men), around the body (Women), with the towel around the hair (Women), when you go to the shower, or when you get out of the shower. (This is more for those who rp, but it might appeal to others as well.)

34. Bathing caps for the shower

35. Chef's and Clerk's outfits (Male/Female)

36. Mechanic or plumber outfits (Men/Women)

37. Belts with tools that can be put on separately

Sports outfits:
38. Swimming caps, goggles

39. Jogging suits (Men/Women)

40. Basketball, baseball, soccer, boxers, golf, martial arts like judo, karate,

That's a lot of suggestions, I'll leave some for the others. I still have a lot of ideas. lol
Here you are talking about Sc-Fi outfits : Battlestar Galactica 😁

Can I add different colored ties?  Or with a color wheel?  And not ties that are wayyyyyyyyy too short.  A real TIE.  And yes, socks.  I don't understand why everyone rolls their eyes at the suggestion.  We have been asking for them for years.  Whats so difficult about socks? Add a color wheel to them and done and we all shut up about them.  Easy.