3DXChat Community

Men's Clothing

1 hour ago, THX said:

Why isn't this sinking in? How many times by how many people does it need repeated. For a guy who whines constantly about the Devs being lazy and his cartoon doesn't have socks, and he pays the cost of a McDonald's value meal a month and is "owed" is just a comedy piece on it's own Morty.

I believe Ex explained to you already that the company that makes artist paint has no claim to the artists work they paint. I believe it was Ex that explained that Blender, 3DXmax, or whatever Loruna uses to make animations has no claim to her work anymore than anyone elses. 

Maybe if you ask her nice, she can educate you on how she transferred rights to 3DX for her work.

Ex blocked you because you are stupid, and out of desperation you made a new thread about boob jiggles and cried even more :))

About Loruna. Yeah I appreciate her time and investment. And I would like to have the pose editor instead, just like we have the world editor. Especially since it was promised actually by Gizmo, so as customers we can ask about that. To create our own stuff. Even her work most of the time isn't considered by the devs. She was frustrated about it. 

Well when it comes to you... You aren't considered for anything by anyone. The devs don't give a shit about you, just as much as they don't give a shit about me, or anyone else here. You can make a hundred more topics about your suggestions, they will NEVER be considered. Ever. Yes they are lazy. But you can do that of course, like you always do, because you are a bored lonely guy. Just like I can suggest clothing for men. That's what this thread is about. But nothing will happen most likely. Show me where was any of your suggestion and complains were taken seriously. Or applied to the game. So you can break a sweat trying to educate women about boob jiggles or pull your hair out arguing with me, but nobody gives a fuck.

See ya boi :)

Edited by Tsela

5 hours ago, Tsela said:

Ex blocked you because you are stupid, and out of desperation you made a new thread about boob jiggles and cried even more :))

About Loruna. Yeah I appreciate her time and investment. And I would like to have the pose editor instead, just like we have the world editor. Especially since it was promised actually by Gizmo, so as customers we can ask about that. To create our own stuff. Even her work most of the time isn't considered by the devs. She was frustrated about it. 

Well when it comes to you... You aren't considered for anything by anyone. The devs don't give a shit about you, just as much as they don't give a shit about me, or anyone else here. You can make a hundred more topics about your suggestions, they will NEVER be considered. Ever. Yes they are lazy. But you can do that of course, like you always do, because you are a bored lonely guy. Just like I can suggest clothing for men. That's what this thread is about. But nothing will happen most likely. Show me where was any of your suggestion and complains were taken seriously. Or applied to the game. So you can break a sweat trying to educate women about boob jiggles or pull your hair out arguing with me, but nobody gives a fuck.

See ya boi :)

Lol, you always try to bring  in others to fight your battles and ignore when they try to educate you. It should be clear by this point to anyone you don't have a clue and your claims can be even harmful to someone foolish enough to take you seriously.

Most people don't  understand why things are as they are and you can't just go to a place like the Unity Store and the Devs pick what they want. The Devs don't need a Morty insulting them I truely am suprised they haven't banned you yet. Especially for insulting Lisa over and over as she is the art side.

Constructive criticism is one thing and insulting those who provide the service is another. Constructive is "there is a large male presence being underserved by the lack of options for men"  along with ideas how to solve that problem. Only an asshat who has no idea what they do day to day and claiming to know better would insult them and call them 'lazy" or any of the other insults you've hurled at them.

I doubt you have a job, whereas they have to be available 24/7, address bans and reports, settle disputes, promote, develop, deal with legal issues that arise, pirates stealing from them and a host of other things not even mentioned. If it is so easy,  build your own platform by going to the Uniry Store and doing as you claim to know. 

As most of us are fully aware Gizmo has stated a clothing customization feature is coming so stop your whining.

Edited by THX

8 hours ago, THX said:

No Twiggy, things haven't changed significantly and all assets fall under the Unity Store default TOS. I'd never assume something on there can be used commercially and rebroadcast to thousands without consent.  I'm itching to see these unrestricted dance animations he claims on the Unity Store. Dance Animations are a lot of work. 

You cannot use them in 3DX or any platform unless you get specific  permission from the asset holder. It's all spelled out in the TOS. Without explicit permission from the author, 3DX would become a legal target.

Tesla, talks out of his ass. Just like he recently claimed he could take a others Copyright work and resell it or distribute it as his own, so too are his nonsensical claims now. Notice how he can't even back up his claims.

You can click on the legal link at the bottom of the stores page and get the email addy to their legal department.  They will answer your questions. We have done this years ago. Along with questions such as if you could download an asset for personal use (like our builds) and use it on a platform such as 3DX which also was a no - without the authors permission.

I strongly suggest you start actually doing some searches, and simple searches at that before you go posting things that you must only work out in your own head what in your view is right or wrong.

Just to give you a hand and make it a little easier for you...

https://support.unity.com/hc/en-us/articles/205623589-Can-I-use-assets-from-the-Asset-Store-in-my-commercial-game-

The Unity assets store hasn't changed at all in respect to how it handles its licensing for items sold. Everything I said in my previous post that you quoted as being wrong is 100% correct.

Start actually finding out if what you believe is right before you go telling people they are wrong and posting misleading information in these forums.

You remind me a lot of a certain other person that use to do the same thing in these forums, she always made herself look foolish to.

Edited to add...

I actually remember on more than one occasion seeing dance animations offered for free under a non restricted agreement. I also remember the same dance animations were free on other websites. I wouldn't know if they are the ones that Tsela is talking about but can say they have had free ones on the Unity assets store.

Edited by Twiggy

2 hours ago, Twiggy said:

I strongly suggest you start actually doing some searches, and simple searches at that before you go posting things that you must only work out in your own head what in your view is right or wrong.

https://support.unity.com/hc/en-us/articles/205623589-Can-I-use-assets-from-the-Asset-Store-in-my-commercial-game-

The Unity assets store hasn't changed at all in respect to how it handles its licensing for items sold. Everything I said in my previous post that you quoted as being wrong is 100% correct.

Start actually finding out if what you believe is right before you go telling people they are wrong and posting misleading information in these forums.

You remind me a lot of a certain other person that use to do the same thing in these forums, she always made herself look foolish to.

Edited to add...

I actually remember on more than one occasion seeing dance animations offered for free under a non restricted agreement. I also remember the same dance animations were free on other websites. I wouldn't know if they are the ones that Tsela is talking about but can say they have had free ones on the Unity assets store.

Nevermind him. He's just hysterical, let him go back to his cartoons. He is a nobody, just a player like the rest of us, so it's pointless to argue with him.

And you are right

In any case. I do like unity store and I started learning to work with Unity. They are among the most helpful bunch.

They send me free tutorials and links to assets I can use through email, C# programming language is much more convenient to work with, and it really is a very helpful and quite powerful engine, no wonder so many developers love Unity. While Unreal has more bells and whistles, Unity is simply far easier to work with. Even for those developers who don't have a high budget or time. 

Free assets are also free to use, modify, and being sold as part of your project.

Edited by Tsela

1 hour ago, Tsela said:

Nevermind him. He's just hysterical, let him go back to his cartoons. He is a nobody, just a player like the rest of us, so it's pointless to argue with him.

And you are right

In any case. I do like unity store and I started learning to work with Unity. They are among the most helpful bunch.

They send me free tutorials and links to assets I can use through email, C# programming language is much more convenient to work with, and it really is a very helpful and quite powerful engine, no wonder so many developers love Unity. While Unreal has more bells and whistles, Unity is simply far easier to work with. Even for those developers who don't have a high budget or time. 

Free assets are also free to use, modify, and being sold as part of your project.

Get involved in their forum to, I found there was a lot of people that were very helpful in there.

1 hour ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Boys, you were arguing like Kids. :rolleyes:

Well at least you can take an argument. And I respect that. Even if we don't agree at all at times. We were having our arguments, and stayed on topic. But this dude is on another planet.

Get this: He even started up the game and went on the world chat and started screaming and spamming the chat about me and socks for like an hour :)) I swear :)) Without me even replying to him Some people started mocking him, he got even more angry there. I was literally rolling on the floor laughing. I occasionally clicked back to WC while chatting with my friend, to check on him, and he was still going. He was spamming the World Chat for a long time :D he was so obsessed and frustrated. So yeah that's the kind of guy he is.

Put that into perspective next time when he tries to educate anybody lol

Regardless, we're done with this nonsense. He's going in circles anyway

Edited by Tsela

22 hours ago, Twiggy said:

Edited to add...

Aall assets in the Unity store fall under the Uniry store TOS by default unless otherwise designated. And the better ones are subject to seat liscences.  I am eager to see these unrestricted free dance moves on the Unity Store. 

Additionally, many asset makers who allow free use wont allow certain platforms to use them (especially SL) something to do with IP causing asset maker to give up rights. I still don't understand that. There is usually a link that leads to the asset makers website that explains terms. You simply cannot assume anything without researching it. Email to asset creator is your safest to cover your ass.

I would NEVER assume a thing without direct permission from the asset maker. As Ashbash has said, many require a one time usage fee and Gizmo isn't that dumb not to assume anything.

Edited by THX

1 hour ago, THX said:

Aall assets in the Unity store fall under the Uniry store TOS by default unless otherwise designated. And the better ones are subject to seat liscences.  I am eager to see these unrestricted free dance moves on the Unity Store. 

Additionally, many asset makers who allow free use wont allow certain platforms to use them (especially SL) something to do with IP causing asset maker to give up rights. I still don't understand that. There is usually a link that leads to the asset makers website that explains terms. You simply cannot assume anything without researching it. Email to asset creator is your safest to cover your ass.

I would NEVER assume a thing without direct permission from the asset maker. As Ashbash has said, many require a one time usage fee and Gizmo isn't that dumb not to assume anything.

Well for someone who keeps saying you would never assume a thing you do seem to assume a lot. 

Did you look at the page I linked to from Unity itself, if you did you don't seem to understand what it means so I will explain it to you. If you place an item for sale on the Unity Assets store you are agreeing to terms on licensing that they set in their TOS. You are correct in what you say there but you don't seem to understand what that means or what is in the TOS. If you advertise something for sale and leave it as the standard non restricted licensing then you agree to place it for sale in the assets store to the terms set by Unity for the non restricted sales, most items for sale in there are done that way. So what that means is that any item sold by anyone that is non restricted is giving the buyer direct consent through the terms set by Unity. That consent allows them to use the items as per described in that page I linked to, which includes commercial use. Any non restricted item sold can as I have said, be used in any game you own even if it is not done using Unity.

For games like SL it does get a little different as most of what is supplied in SL is supplied by players. They do not own the game and they cannot supply items sold from the Unity store as it is classed as reselling even if they offer them for free. If SL itself was to buy an item and offer it in the game then it is complying by the non restricted terms as set by Unity.

And a very quick search revealed...

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/animations/dance-animations-free-161313

9 hours ago, Twiggy said:

Well for someone who keeps saying you would never assume a thing you do seem to assume a lot. 

Did you look at the page I linked to from Unity itself, if you did you don't seem to understand what it means so I will explain it to you. If you place an item for sale on the Unity Assets store you are agreeing to terms on licensing that they set in their TOS. You are correct in what you say there but you don't seem to understand what that means or what is in the TOS. If you advertise something for sale and leave it as the standard non restricted licensing then you agree to place it for sale in the assets store to the terms set by Unity for the non restricted sales, most items for sale in there are done that way. So what that means is that any item sold by anyone that is non restricted is giving the buyer direct consent through the terms set by Unity. That consent allows them to use the items as per described in that page I linked to, which includes commercial use. Any non restricted item sold can as I have said, be used in any game you own even if it is not done using Unity.

For games like SL it does get a little different as most of what is supplied in SL is supplied by players. They do not own the game and they cannot supply items sold from the Unity store as it is classed as reselling even if they offer them for free. If SL itself was to buy an item and offer it in the game then it is complying by the non restricted terms as set by Unity.

And a very quick search revealed...

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/animations/dance-animations-free-161313

Ok, let's start with the first glaring error. Your link means nothing anyone using the Store wisely doesn't know. No one has claimed you can't use assets there commercially.  It is the liscense  it falls under that determines those you can use commercially and how. I've said this over and over.

Had you understood what you were looking at, you would see rhat particular asset falls under the catagory of 'extension.' Had you then read the EULA about the extension liscense you would have found it is a "per seat" liscence.  And it is terrible quality asset to boot.

Secondly, you are partly right in regard to SL. Perhaps a real scenario will explain.

Years ago, when Curio was supposedly close to allowing a pipeline for scripts and assets for subscribers to upload and add to builds, a group of us debated over if we  could use a standard Unity store asset in our personal builds that wouldn't be resold. To make a long story short, Unity Legal suggested we contact the author which we did. Originally,we were told yes, as it was a standard liscense. However, in later email exchanges, they changed their minds about this. So again, it's always best to contact the author.

They brought up SL as a reason, which had no similarity to Curio in terms platform usage. They cited something a out the SL agreement had some legal claim over their IP if they allowed it. I still have no idea what they meant or do to this day. I chalked it up to a language barrier issue, and didn't care.

So in conclusion,  it isn't a free no holds barred shopping spree on the Unity Store as your presenting, and reading and understanding the TOS before posting that link would have been wise. It is also wise to read the limitations on their website that may be specific. I could make an asset for commercial use, but have an exclusion "Twiggy can't use it" in addition to the Unity Store TOS in my terms of usage. 

Edited by THX

1 hour ago, THX said:

Ok, let's start with the first glaring error. Your link means nothing anyone using the Store wisely doesn't know. No one has claimed you can't use assets there commercially it the liscense you have that determines those you can use commercially and how. I've said this over and over.

Had you understood what you were looking at you would see rhat particular asset falls under the catagory of 'extension.' Had you then read the TOS about the extension liscense you would have found it is a "per seat" liscence.

Secondly, you are only partly right in regard to SL. Perhaps an real scenario will explain.

Years ago, whe. Curio was supposedly close to allowing a pipeline for scripts and assets, a group of us debated over if we  could use a standard Unity store asset in our personal builds that wouldn't be resold. To make a long story short, Unity Legal suggested we contact the author which we did. Originally,we were told yes, as it was a standard liscense. However, in later email exchanges, they changed their minds about this. So again, it's always best to contact the author.

They brought up SL as a reason, which had no similarity to Curio in terms platform usage. They cited something a out the SL agreement had some legal claim over their IP if they allowed it. I still have no idea what they meant or do to this day. I chalked it up to a language barrier issue, and didn't care.

So in conclusion,  it isn't a free no holds barred shopping spree on the Unity Store as your presenting, and reading and understanding the TOS before posting that link would have been wise. It is also wise to read the limitations on their website that may be specific. I could make an asset for commercial use, but have an exclusion Twiggy can't use it.

I am getting so sick of this, try actually reading the TOS before you go quoting what you believe to be what is in it and not just noticing the extension asset under license type on the item I linked to and what it says when you click on it. Per user does not mean what you seem to think, it does not mean like per player in your game. It is in reference to the amount of people in the company that will be working on the game using that asset. If there are 4 people who will be working on the game then all 4 need a license. If you have contractors working on the game for your company then they will also need licenses. An extension asset does not stop you from using that asset in your game.  If you had read the TOS you will have seen that and not made that comment. 

Plus the comments you have previously made were to suggest that we cannot use items purchased from the Unity store without getting direct permission from the owners, that was what you said over and over. My argument has from my very 1st post was to say it is covered by the license agreements supplied by the Unity Assets store and you have tried to argue against that with comments like these below.

Quote " I'd never assume something on there can be used commercially and rebroadcast to thousands without consent."

Quote "You cannot use them in 3DX or any platform unless you get specific  permission from the asset holder. It's all spelled out in the TOS. Without explicit permission from the author, 3DX would become a legal target."

Quote "I would NEVER assume a thing without direct permission from the asset maker."

And now you have been made to actually look at how it all works in the Unity Assets store you are trying to say you have always said the opposite. lol well I guess in a way that is admitting you were wrong.

Edited by Twiggy

4 hours ago, Twiggy said:

I am getting so sick of this, try actually reading the TOS before you go quoting what you believe to be what is in it and not just noticing the extension asset under license type on the item I linked to and what it says when you click on it. Per user does not mean what you seem to think, it does not mean like per player in your game. It is in reference to the amount of people in the company that will be working on the game using that asset. If there are 4 people who will be working on the game then all 4 need a license. If you have contractors working on the game for your company then they will also need licenses. An extension asset does not stop you from using that asset in your game.  If you had read the TOS you will have seen that and not made that comment. 

Plus the comments you have previously made were to suggest that we cannot use items purchased from the Unity store without getting direct permission from the owners, that was what you said over and over. My argument has from my very 1st post was to say it is covered by the license agreements supplied by the Unity Assets store and you have tried to argue against that with comments like these below.

Quote " I'd never assume something on there can be used commercially and rebroadcast to thousands without consent."

Quote "You cannot use them in 3DX or any platform unless you get specific  permission from the asset holder. It's all spelled out in the TOS. Without explicit permission from the author, 3DX would become a legal target."

Quote "I would NEVER assume a thing without direct permission from the asset maker."

And now you have been made to actually look at how it all works in the Unity Assets store you are trying to say you have always said the opposite. lol well I guess in a way that is admitting you were wrong.

well to make it simple, first he was claiming that there are no free assets in the unity store, then when you proved him wrong, he basically tried to dodge the discussion talking about the TOS. While everything we download from the unity store is subjected to their term of use, it wasn't what you talked about before, wasn't it? He's just prolonging this argument simply because he hates being proven wrong, and struggles to maintain an argument without having anything new to say.

Don't let that get to you. You are right there.

Extension assets are subjected to terms of use, license free items can be used, modified, shared, sold as part of your project as your own without the need of any extra licensing, or anything at all. The items which are subjected to additional licensing are highlighted as licensing type you can acquire for single entity or multi entity. In case of single entity, you are the only entity holding the license and having the legal right to work with it.

Edited by Tsela

13 hours ago, Twiggy said:

First of all it isn't the "TOS" it's the EULA.

Secondly, if you read it you see it is limited to only two computers max DIRECTLY  owned for that asset.   

Lastly, you have totally ignored that assets can have further limitations or freedoms. Why do you think the assets have links to them on the Store and the EULA states specifically different terms can apply other than the store? There are many different licensing options on the Unity Store. 

2.3.1 EXCEPT FOR EXTENSION ASSETS, END-USER is granted a license to install and use Assets on an unlimited number of computers provided that these computers belong to END-USER. If END USER chooses a “multi-entity” tier for an Asset, this license grant will extend to any Affiliate of END USER, where “Affiliate” means, with respect to END USER, any entity that directly or indirectly Controls, is Controlled by, or is under common Control with END USER, where “Control,” “Controlled by,” and “under common Control with” mean possession, directly or indirectly, through one or more intermediaries, of the power to direct or cause the direction of management or policies of a person, whether through ownership of equity, voting, or other interests; “Affiliate” will also include any Contractor of END USER, provided that such Contractor’s use is limited to work on the project for which Contractor is hired by END USER.

2.3.2 END-USER is granted a single seat license to install and use any Asset categorized in the Asset Store as an "Editor Extension" “Scripting”, or  “Services” (collectively, “Extension Asset”) only on a maximum of 2 computers. For the avoidance of doubt, Extension Assets are licensed on a per seat basis and may not be shared or used concurrently on more than 2 different computers. As an exception, build farm servers and virtual machine instances used only for running, testing, or building projects with Extension Assets do not require separate seat license(s) or constitute use on more than 2 different computers.

Q: What does “use” mean for per seat licenses? Does anyone who

would have even only passive access to a project require a seat license?

A: This means any use that requires a license under applicable law. Unfortunately, Unity is not a law firm and cannot provide legal advice. If you are unsure if your specific case is one for which use would require a license, we suggest that you consult appropriate legal counsel. As an example in cases where Unity is the Provider and licensor of an asset, we can say that we, as licensor, do not consider only passive access to a shared repository as requiring a license.

And yes, I would NEVER assume a thing without direct permission -especially in a subsciption based  platform. Might as well paint a target on you back.

Only a Morty would.

Edited by THX

56 minutes ago, THX said:

First of all it isn't the "TOS" it's the EULA.

Secondly, if you read it you see it is limited to only two computers max DIRECTLY  owned for that asset.   

Lastly, you have totally ignored that assets can have further limitations or freedoms. Why do you think the assets have links to them on the Store and the EULA states specifically different terms can apply other than the store? There are many different licensing options on the Unity Store. 

2.3.1 EXCEPT FOR EXTENSION ASSETS, END-USER is granted a license to install and use Assets on an unlimited number of computers provided that these computers belong to END-USER. If END USER chooses a “multi-entity” tier for an Asset, this license grant will extend to any Affiliate of END USER, where “Affiliate” means, with respect to END USER, any entity that directly or indirectly Controls, is Controlled by, or is under common Control with END USER, where “Control,” “Controlled by,” and “under common Control with” mean possession, directly or indirectly, through one or more intermediaries, of the power to direct or cause the direction of management or policies of a person, whether through ownership of equity, voting, or other interests; “Affiliate” will also include any Contractor of END USER, provided that such Contractor’s use is limited to work on the project for which Contractor is hired by END USER.

2.3.2 END-USER is granted a single seat license to install and use any Asset categorized in the Asset Store as an "Editor Extension" “Scripting”, or  “Services” (collectively, “Extension Asset”) only on a maximum of 2 computers. For the avoidance of doubt, Extension Assets are licensed on a per seat basis and may not be shared or used concurrently on more than 2 different computers. As an exception, build farm servers and virtual machine instances used only for running, testing, or building projects with Extension Assets do not require separate seat license(s) or constitute use on more than 2 different computers

And yes, I would NEVER assume a thing without direct permission -especially in a subsciption based  platform. Might as well paint a target on you back.

Only a Morty would.

Oh you just have to keep going don't you, I knew it was under the EULA all the time, which is found in the TOS. You are the one that kept referring to the TOS so I just left it at that although I do think I did say in one of my post end user license agreement which is the EULA. Obviously you didn't know until you finally looked at the TOS. Yes there can be further restrictions applied by the seller where you have to go to a web page supplied by them, but I have never seen that listed under non restrictive items which is what most items in the Assets store are sold under. Now this part I am not sure about but from what I understand you can't sell as non restrictive and apply further restrictions on your own website. Yes there are lots of different ways you can apply the licensing in the Assets store, my advise to you is to keep checking out all the different ways you can and how good they cover all the different ways you would want to sell your licenses through the store. Then maybe you would realise that you do not have to contact the seller directly and get direct permission as you are well and truly covered by what Unity does with the EULA. 

Also yes I knew that with one license you can have the asset loaded on 2 computers, but what you don't seem to understand is it is still limited to one seat. Both those computers can only be used with the asset by one person.

Oh and just to let you know before you try to say I didn't know, you do not actually buy the item from the assets store, you buy the license.

Anyway I am done educating you and this is my last response to you, even though I know you will post something else trying to convince people you knew what you were talking about and I didn't. Anyone who has followed the conversation will know the truth no matter what you say from here.

Edited by Twiggy

1 hour ago, Twiggy said:

Oh you just have to keep going don't you, I knew it was under the EULA all the time, which is found in the TOS. You are the one that kept referring to the TOS so I just left it at that although I do think I did say in one of my post end user license agreement which is the EULA. Obviously you didn't know until you finally looked at the TOS. Yes there can be further restrictions applied by the seller where you have to go to a web page supplied by them, but I have never seen that listed under non restrictive items which is what most items in the Assets store are sold under. Now this part I am not sure about but from what I understand you can't sell as non restrictive and apply further restrictions on your own website. Yes there are lots of different ways you can apply the licensing in the Assets store, my advise to you is to keep checking out all the different ways you can and how good they cover all the different ways you would want to sell your licenses through the store. Then maybe you would realise that you do not have to contact the seller directly and get direct permission as you are well and truly covered by what Unity does with the EULA. 

Also yes I knew that with one license you can have the asset loaded on 2 computers, but what you don't seem to understand is it is still limited to one seat. Both those computers can only be used with the asset by one person.

Oh and just to let you know before you try to say I didn't know, you do not actually buy the item from the assets store, you buy the license.

Anyway I am done educating you and this is my last response to you, even though I know you will post something else trying to convince people you knew what you were talking about and I didn't. Anyone who has followed the conversation will know the truth no matter what you say from here.

Actually it is just the EULA.  Your right, I've used TOS instead, but it is obvious you never read the EULA which I posted. It is far more complex than you thought. I understand that.  Kinda like the MOCAP. Thing and that professional companies wouldn't use $200 software to make them. BTW, I finally found the company who they hired for other  Mocap animations. It took a bit, but Animatrix is the answer if you care.

Anyway, it should seem abundently clear this isn't as easy as you first claimed. Your back peddling now and that is wise. 

You also totally missed the "passive part".  I even got it for you. Are we subscribers "passive." The other issue is the control of two Computers maximum by the asset holder.  No VR platform "Controls" it's subscribers PC.  Then you have the issue of 3DX only being allowed to have it on two Computers and they have more.

Then, did you follow the link to the authors site? Had you, you will see he grants usage in terms of the Unity Store EULA. So basically, he's using it.

I have tried to make this clear - that it isn't as simple as just seeing something on the Unity Store and using it here.  I hope you understand better now the importance of the details.

Class is dismissed.

OMG you are still trying,

1, If you go to the TOS and try to find out anything about licensing it mentions and refers you to the EULA, everywhere in there. So your way of thinking to try to say I didn't know about the EULA is totally flawed. I have been looking into and using things from the assets store for years, I didn't even have to look at the TOS or anything in there to be able to say what I did, which has remained the same all the way through this conversation. You are the one that has to change what you were saying as you found things by finally looking to see if you were right or not.

2. This link you talk about I think is the one where sellers can have a link to support "visit site". Are you trying to say that people have to review what is said on the sellers own website before buying, lol. Are you aware that they can have different licensing available on other websites and it makes no difference what so ever to the license agreement they agreed to sell by on the Unity store. If you sell on the Unity store the license agreement is subject to what you have agreed to in the Unity store. I have seen where some sellers had put things in the description limiting the use of the item, I 1st thought that was what you meant but it seems you didn't and are saying to see if there is a link to their website and check out what they say on there. If so you are wrong, as I just stated what is in there own website does not change the license they have agreed to sell by in the Unity store. I would even doubt that putting things in the description would be legally binding.

Back peddling, where have I back peddled, I have stuck with the same thing all the way through this, it is you that has changed what you are trying to say. You are even trying to find things in the Unity site that hasn't been mentioned that is totally irrelevant to the conversation just to try to say I didn't know. Just because I don't mention things that are irrelevant to the conversation doesn't mean I don't know about it. 

You claimed there are no free assets in the Unity store, there is, there is even a link right at the bottom of the page that lists all the free items.

You claimed you cannot just buy from the store and include it in your game without getting direct permission from seller, you can and the license agreement is completely covered by the terms the seller had agreed to when he placed it in the store.

Everything I have said has been correct where as you have had to change what you believed as you finally went to the Unity site to see for yourself.

Now stop all this BS as all you are doing is making yourself look an ass who is desperately trying to save face.

1 hour ago, Twiggy said:

OMG you are still trying,

1, If you go to the TOS and try to find out anything about licensing it mentions and refers you to the EULA, everywhere in there. So your way of thinking to try to say I didn't know about the EULA is totally flawed. I have been looking into and using things from the assets store for years, I didn't even have to look at the TOS or anything in there to be able to say what I did, which has remained the same all the way through this conversation. You are the one that has to change what you were saying as you found things by finally looking to see if you were right or not.

2. This link you talk about I think is the one where sellers can have a link to support "visit site". Are you trying to say that people have to review what is said on the sellers own website before buying, lol. Are you aware that they can have different licensing available on other websites and it makes no difference what so ever to the license agreement they agreed to sell by on the Unity store. If you sell on the Unity store the license agreement is subject to what you have agreed to in the Unity store. I have seen where some sellers had put things in the description limiting the use of the item, I 1st thought that was what you meant but it seems you didn't and are saying to see if there is a link to their website and check out what they say on there. If so you are wrong, as I just stated what is in there own website does not change the license they have agreed to sell by in the Unity store. I would even doubt that putting things in the description would be legally binding.

Back peddling, where have I back peddled, I have stuck with the same thing all the way through this, it is you that has changed what you are trying to say. You are even trying to find things in the Unity site that hasn't been mentioned that is totally irrelevant to the conversation just to try to say I didn't know. Just because I don't mention things that are irrelevant to the conversation doesn't mean I don't know about it. 

You claimed there are no free assets in the Unity store, there is, there is even a link right at the bottom of the page that lists all the free items.

You claimed you cannot just buy from the store and include it in your game without getting direct permission from seller, you can and the license agreement is completely covered by the terms the seller had agreed to when he placed it in the store.

Everything I have said has been correct where as you have had to change what you believed as you finally went to the Unity site to see for yourself.

Now stop all this BS as all you are doing is making yourself look an ass who is desperately trying to save face.

OMG

1. It's obvious you didn't read the EULA or you would have jumped on it not really being a TOS. Furthermore, you would have noted the seat license requirement - which you clearly didn't. Had I not pointed it out you'd be oblivious.

2. Yes, I am saying you need to look into it further depending on your usage. Wasn't that clear?  To hear you claiming the Unity Store agreement is al there is - is laughable.  Do I really need to post that it isn't also? I mean, I'd hope you can read it on your own. EULA is quite specific.

3. Yes, you are back peddling.  First you find an asset you claim is "free" but there are obvious limitations - as spelled out in the EULA/TOS whatever you wanna call it..  Not only do you pick a TERRIBLE ASSET that would never be acceptable to 3DX,  you pick one with stated limitations. Again, who in their right mind who wanted such a bad asset wouldn't check with the author for it's usage first? Unity spells out the author can change the terms. Did you not understand that? Do I need to point it out? Do you really not get this?

4. Yes, I questioned if there were free Dance Assets. You kinda proved my point. That wasn't much of a dance asset was it for "Free" and it had limitations on usage, and on top of that, it may require a version of Unity 3DX isn't on currently. We don't know as they don't post the versions anymore.

I am still trying to understand what you have said that is correct. Since you claim to use these assets, then please point us to the VR platform you are currently running. would LOVE to see it, the assets you use, and how popular it is.

Edited by THX

2 hours ago, THX said:

OMG

1. It's obvious you didn't read the EULA or you would have jumped on it not really being a TOS. Furthermore, you would have noted the seat license requirement - which you clearly didn't. Had I not pointed it out you'd be oblivious.

2. Yes, I am saying you need to look into it further depending on your usage. Wasn't that clear?  To hear you claiming the Unity Store agreement is al there is - is laughable.  Do I really need to post that it isn't also? I mean, I'd hope you can read it on your own. EULA is quite specific.

3. Yes, you are back peddling.  First you find an asset you claim is "free" but there are obvious limitations - as spelled out in the EULA/TOS whatever you wanna call it..  Not only do you pick a TERRIBLE ASSET that would never be acceptable to 3DX,  you pick one with stated limitations. Again, who in their right mind who wanted such a bad asset wouldn't check with the author for it's usage first? Unity spells out the author can change the terms. Did you not understand that? Do I need to point it out? Do you really not get this?

4. Yes, I questioned if there were free Dance Assets. You kinda proved my point. That wasn't much of a dance asset was it for "Free" and it had limitations on usage, and on top of that, it may require a version of Unity 3DX isn't on currently. We don't know as they don't post the versions anymore.

I am still trying to understand what you have said that is correct. Since you claim to use these assets, then please point us to the VR platform you are currently running. would LOVE to see it, the assets you use, and how popular it is.

Why would I jump on it, it is hardly even worth mentioning, well to most people, as to a lot of the things you are trying to make something out of. You believe what you want to believe, others will remember where I have mentioned the EULA in other threads in these forums before, up to years ago, lol 

As for the free dances, I had said I had seen free dances in the assets store and you said you would love to see any free dances as if they do not exist. I had even said I did not know if they were the ones that had been talked about or not but had seen free dances in there. And they are free, no matter how many licenses would be required. Sellers often offer free stuff to try to promote their new stuff. With those dances they are free so people can see that they do work and then possibly buy the ones that aren't free. That has been going on for years. the only limitations that are on those dances is how many FREE licenses you will need. There has actually been better dances offered for free a short time, then the price put back on them, again another promotion to try get people to buy the whole package of multiple versions. 

You were claiming to know all about the TOS and telling people to go look, when you didn't know until you actually went in and looked. I already knew what was in there from having looked many times over years.

My company, my own company, uses Unity as a viewer for our clients. We supply 78 clients with a platform, it is not a game, it is a 3D viewer that allows our clients to present the product we supply to their clients for clarification before the order is placed. I cannot tell you more than that as it is rather unique and if people found out what it is it means people in 3DXChat will be able to find me. We have only purchased 12 assets, some scripts and items that are just for aesthetics. You can choose to believe me or not, doesn't bother me, but you asked so I answered the best I could.

Now I have had enough of your BS, you just like to argue and try to present yourself as someone knowledgeable when you obviously knew very little. 

34 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

Why would I jump on it, it is hardly even worth mentioning, well to most people, as to a lot of the things you are trying to make something out of. You believe what you want to believe, others will remember where I have mentioned the EULA in other threads in these forums before, up to years ago, lol 

As for the free dances, I had said I had seen free dances in the assets store and you said you would love to see any free dances as if they do not exist. I had even said I did not know if they were the ones that had been talked about or not but had seen free dances in there. And they are free, no matter how many licenses would be required. Sellers often offer free stuff to try to promote their new stuff. With those dances they are free so people can see that they do work and then possibly buy the ones that aren't free. That has been going on for years. the only limitations that are on those dances is how many FREE licenses you will need. There has actually been better dances offered for free a short time, then the price put back on them, again another promotion to try get people to buy the whole package of multiple versions. 

You were claiming to know all about the TOS and telling people to go look, when you didn't know until you actually went in and looked. I already knew what was in there from having looked many times over years.

My company, my own company, uses Unity as a viewer for our clients. We supply 78 clients with a platform, it is not a game, it is a 3D viewer that allows our clients to present the product we supply to their clients for clarification before the order is placed. I cannot tell you more than that as it is rather unique and if people found out what it is it means people in 3DXChat will be able to find me. We have only purchased 12 assets, some scripts and items that are just for aesthetics. You can choose to believe me or not, doesn't bother me, but you asked so I answered the best I could.

Now I have had enough of your BS, you just like to argue and try to present yourself as someone knowledgeable when you obviously knew very little. 

As I actually respect you Twiggy, I have tried to be cordial and will continue  to try.

let's use proper terms since we both are trying to be on the same page. Let's drop the TOS. It's EULA.

Sadly, you did NOT show me a "Free Dances" nor those that would work here. That was the point with Morty (Tsela) Who claimed to see dances in the Unity store that would work here free. That is obviously  now shown to be rubbish. I knew he was a fake long ago as most know.. One of many trying to act important - but can't walk the walk. Nothing of importance,

I never claimed to  be an expert. I am merely trying to relay what I have learned and I've learned a bit. Things you obviously are not aware of. And what I have learned is it isn't as easy as most think, or "you" do when it comes to a shared VR world. You used to claim (I Think, if wrong then show me wrong) That is was as simple as just logging into the Unity Store and grabbing kewl assets and plugging them in. Many here think it is that easy - and obviously it isn't.   There Are MANY reasons why you don't do this in a platform like 3DX.

You also once believed major platforms would use $200 dollar amateur software for Mocap.. that is still amusing to me. Feel free to figure out the costs of porn stars and Holofilms along with Animatrix costs. I seriously doubt they use 200 dollar software. LOL Maybe ask what Animatrix charges for a live stage and add the other costs. LOL

Your company is not the same as here. I understand why you don't want to go into detail, but it is simply not the same as here. You really don't know (in terms of this) much TBH.

Edited by THX

3 hours ago, THX said:

As I actually respect you Twiggy, I have tried to be cordial and will continue  to try.

let's use proper terms since we both are trying to be on the same page. Let's drop the TOS. It's EULA.

Sadly, you did NOT show me a "Free Dances" nor those that would work here. That was the point with Morty (Tsela) Who claimed to see dances in the Unity store that would work here free. That is obviously  now shown to be rubbish. I knew he was a fake long ago as most know.. One of many trying to act important - but can't walk the walk. Nothing of importance,

I never claimed to  be an expert. I am merely trying to relay what I have learned and I've learned a bit. Things you obviously are not aware of. And what I have learned is it isn't as easy as most think, or "you" do when it comes to a shared VR world. You used to claim (I Think, if wrong then show me wrong) That is was as simple as just logging into the Unity Store and grabbing kewl assets and plugging them in. Many here think it is that easy - and obviously it isn't.   There Are MANY reasons why you don't do this in a platform like 3DX.

You also once believed major platforms would use $200 dollar amateur software for Mocap.. that is still amusing to me. Feel free to figure out the costs of porn stars and Holofilms along with Animatrix costs. I seriously doubt they use 200 dollar software. LOL Maybe ask what Animatrix charges for a live stage and add the other costs. LOL

Your company is not the same as here. I understand why you don't want to go into detail, but it is simply not the same as here. You really don't know (in terms of this) much TBH.

Keep being hysterical mate :) I know it hurts, but most know already that you have nothing new to say, and you are just the village idiot now on the forums :)

Do entertain us some more. Funny how desperately you are trying to save face there. Probably by now the safest and most logical way for you would have been to shut up before digging your own grave deeper. Stop humiliating yourself. Try to grow up and take a seat cartoon boy. Your childish struggle is both stupid and boring.

And maybe let's return to the origins of this thread which was about male clothes.

Twiggy is right and frankly you should stop hijacking the thread. Go make your own and cry there.

It's a waste of her time, and probably waste of mine also to answer you by now.

Edited by Tsela