3DXChat Community

Men's Clothing

16 minutes ago, Tankard said:

He is complaining about the builder also, man. Not boobs only. And called everyone Nazi on the thread where he wanted bouncy boobs

both THX and Tsela are idiots if they keep fighting. Neither is better. Nobody cares about either of them. Yes THX retarded saying, that he knows better what women want. It's not his business. I support men, and women suggesting things they want to have but it's not anybody's business talking down another what they want and need. So he should shut up.

If they keep being toxic, report them and have them banned. Nobody needs any THX childish rant or Tsela mockings

2 minutes ago, Cruna said:

both THX and Tsela are idiots if they keep fighting. Neither is better. Nobody cares about either of them. Yes THX retarded saying, that he knows better what women want. It's not his business. I support men, and women suggesting things they want to have but it's not anybody's business talking down another what they want and need. So he should shut up.

If they keep being toxic, report them and have them banned. Nobody needs any THX childish rant or Tsela mockings

At least she makes sense.

Hugs ya'll, it was fun. Let's not turn the forums into WC though :)

Edited by Tsela

Unless things have changed in the Unity assets store you can use all none restricted assets you buy from there anywhere you want. You can't sell them but can use them in games or advertising and such even if the platform is not Unity. With none restricted items the license is covered by the terms the seller and buyer signs up for when they sell or buy in the assets store. No extra fee for licensing is required. The seller can when advertising any product choose to set a separate price for licensing, that item is then classed as restricted and will show a separate price for the licensing. There has also been and likely still free items available in the assets store, some are restricted where they show a price for licensing but others are non restricted and can be used without any fees. Most items sold in the store are non restricted where the price you pay covers all. 

Edited by Twiggy

13 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

Unless things have changed in the Unity assets store you can use all none restricted assets you buy from there anywhere you want. With none restricted items the license is covered by the terms the seller and buyer signs up for when they sell or buy in the assets store. No extra fee for licensing is required. The seller can when advertising any product and choose to set a separate price for licensing, that item is then classed as restricted and will show a separate price for the licensing. There has also been and likely still free items available in the assets store, some are restricted where they show a price for licensing but others are non restricted and can be used without any fees. Most items sold in the store are non restricted where the price you pay covers all. 

Correct. Now about the link itself, It would need some serious digging since it was shared months ago when they added those dance poses. But here on the forums there was a link shared with the items that made it in the game and screenshot with it. If I would have been able to find it again I would have shared the link or screenshot also in the same post.

The reason for the dance poses not being adequate for males is that they were specifically made for female. There were blue shapes for male poses and red/pink for female poses. but only the female poses made it to the game and applied it to the male avi, which is why those dances they added look so awkward for a man.

It's a shame because when they started, the devs included separate dances for male and female, which is why the first dances we have are different, but eventually, it became either something that is matching both or female, or female only, but still applied to male to call it content. It is what it is...

Edited by Tsela

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

You wanted a balance, they made this balance. All dances for Everyone lol I bet that if they separate some of them, we could see people who complain about it as well. 

True. THX complained about boob jiggles even if he doesn't wear them... (or does he). Ex! You Nazi! How dare you blocking that passionate boob fighter!

In 2015 I think it was, they added 4 new dance poses. Before that we didn't have many at all and those poses being added brought a lot of people back to the game. There was also another reason it made such a difference and from memory it had to do with guys being able to sinc dance with someone. I can't remember exactly what it was but it did make a lot of men happy as they could do something they couldn't before. I also remember a lot more guys seem to be in the game. Maybe it has something to do with why they do what they do now, just saying. I do agree though that guys need better guy dances.

2 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

In 2015 I think it was, they added 4 new dance poses. Before that we didn't have many at all and those poses being added brought a lot of people back to the game. There was also another reason it made such a difference and from memory it had to do with guys being able to sinc dance with someone. I can't remember exactly what it was but it did make a lot of men happy as they could do something they couldn't before. I also remember a lot more guys seem to be in the game. Maybe it has something to do with why they do what they do now, just saying. I do agree though that guys need better guy dances.

well sync dancing might be a reason for similar dance moves, but I don't think the devs were thinking about that, It was more like something the community came up with. If it would be an officially supported feature... we wouldn't need to do these sex poses to make it work to time it together, for that it would be nice to have a dance team sort of feature, where you can add people like in a group chat and sync them automatically with a the push of a button. People would create all sort of dance choreographies

6 minutes ago, Tsela said:

well sync dancing might be a reason for similar dance moves, but I don't think the devs were thinking about that, It was more like something the community came up with. If it would be an officially supported feature... we wouldn't need to do these sex poses to make it work to time it together, for that it would be nice to have a dance team sort of feature, where you can add people like in a group chat and sync them automatically with a the push of a button. People would create all sort of dance choreographies

I agree totally and was something I use to try and push for. Back then though people only synced with 2 players using a hug to start it. I was one of the 1st if not the 1st to do a three way sync using a 3some pose to start it. Back then we had to do that with 2 girls and one guy as they were the only 3some poses we had. We use to try and push for a way to be able to add as many people as we wanted with a set way designed for doing so, but never got anywhere.

Edited by Twiggy

57 minutes ago, Tsela said:

Correct. Now about the link itself, It would need some serious digging since it was shared months ago when they added those dance poses. But here on the forums there was a link shared with the items that made it in the game and screenshot with it. If I would have been able to find it again I would have shared the link or screenshot also in the same post.

The reason for the dance poses not being adequate for males is that they were specifically made for female. There were blue shapes for male poses and red/pink for female poses. but only the female poses made it to the game and applied it to the male avi, which is why those dances they added look so awkward for a man.

It's a shame because when they started, the devs included separate dances for male and female, which is why the first dances we have are different, but eventually, it became either something that is matching both or female, or female only, but still applied to male to call it content. It is what it is...

Do you mean the mixamo.com site? It's an Adobe branch. You can find most new dances and poses there. Here is a screenshot I posted a while ago of the idle 6 (phone) pose.

Anmerkung 2020-07-29 074817.png

13 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

Do you mean the mixamo.com site? It's an Adobe branch. You can find most new dances and poses there. Here is a screenshot I posted a while ago of the idle 6 (phone) pose.

Maybe. If I could only find the post they did.

Well anyway, our poses were displayed in red and blue variation depending on the gender. It was quite some months ago.

2 hours ago, Tankard said:

He is complaining about the builder also, man. 

And he is completely right about it. World editor needs improvements, more building blocks, more utility functions like text editor. It does not matter if you agree with it or not, it's an obvious for everyone who was working with it long enough and tried to build something complicated. Yes, it's possible to do with current editor but it will have some imperfections or will take way TOO much of a time.

Does not mean that I support THX in his obsession with jiggly breasts, calling people nazis as a "joke", telling women how women's body works as if he knows better, though. But Word Editor? He is completely right about it.

Edited by Xizi

1 hour ago, Diana Prince said:

yeah on that site also. there is the rumba dance we have. the female one. naturally in teh game also applied to male avi :))

https://www.mixamo.com/#/?limit=24&page=1&type=Motion%2CMotionPack

Yes that also was free to download from here. probably I would find other animations the game uses, but just as free to get would be the male variant... so... whatever :)

Edited by Tsela

I managed to spice up the original post talking about dance.. interesting 😄.

but at the same time, hear that some of the dance he added was free 0€ cost for them. meaning he could have take some good free male dance & add them too .. it's even worse than what we was thinking of the situation.

we can almost begin to wonder if gizmo really a man... who know 🤔🤣

10 hours ago, Maxx said:

I also would like to see these links you claim as free on the Unity Store of it's license. 

Notice how Morty doesn't provide anything of substance.  He's just desperate to sound like he knows something and is willing to talk in circles even when called out.

It's people like him that give bad information that causes the unknowing severe problems.

Edited by THX

9 hours ago, Twiggy said:

Unless things have changed in the Unity assets store you can use all none restricted assets you buy from there anywhere you want. You can't sell them but can use them in games or advertising and such even if the platform is not Unity. With none restricted items the license is covered by the terms the seller and buyer signs up for when they sell or buy in the assets store. No extra fee for licensing is required. The seller can when advertising any product choose to set a separate price for licensing, that item is then classed as restricted and will show a separate price for the licensing. There has also been and likely still free items available in the assets store, some are restricted where they show a price for licensing but others are non restricted and can be used without any fees. Most items sold in the store are non restricted where the price you pay covers all. 

No Twiggy, things haven't changed significantly and all assets fall under the Unity Store default TOS. I'd never assume something on there can be used commercially and rebroadcast to thousands without consent.  I'm itching to see these unrestricted dance animations he claims on the Unity Store. Dance Animations are a lot of work. 

You cannot use them in 3DX or any platform unless you get specific  permission from the asset holder. It's all spelled out in the TOS. Without explicit permission from the author, 3DX would become a legal target.

Tesla, talks out of his ass. Just like he recently claimed he could take a others Copyright work and resell it or distribute it as his own, so too are his nonsensical claims now. Notice how he can't even back up his claims.

You can click on the legal link at the bottom of the stores page and get the email addy to their legal department.  They will answer your questions. We have done this years ago. Along with questions such as if you could download an asset for personal use (like our builds) and use it on a platform such as 3DX which also was a no - without the authors permission.

Edited by THX

42 minutes ago, THX said:

No Twiggy, things haven't changed significantly and all assets fall under the Unity Store default TOS. I'd never assume something on there can be used commercially and rebroadcast to thousands without consent.  I'm itching to see these unrestricted dance animations he claims on the Unity Store. Dance Animations are a lot of work. 

You cannot use them in 3DX or any platform unless you get specific  permission from the asset holder. It's all spelled out in the TOS. Without explicit permission from the author, 3DX would become a legal target.

Tesla, talks out of his ass. Just like he recently claimed he could take a others Copyright work and resell it or distribute it as his own, so too are his nonsensical claims now. Notice how he can't even back up his claims.

You can click on the legal link at the bottom of the stores page and get the email addy to their legal department.  They will answer your questions. We have done this years ago. Along with questions such as if you could download an asset for personal use (like our builds) and use it on a platform such as 3DX which also was a no - without the authors permission.

Keep saying bullshit. I didn't say you can resell copyrighted work, I told you, that any work you make isn't automatically copyrighted. Which you claimed it is. Any junk you pull out of your ass and you personally call art isn't automatically copyrighted. And it can possibly be resold, or modified, unless you can prove ownership. So probably you should stop lying around here out of desperation. 

Second, Yes there are many completely free items in the Unity store and you can do whatever you want with them.

Third. Diana was kind enough to provide me one of the links on that site where there were lots of free poses we use in the game. We have been discussing those in the past also. I'm not going to dig around for links over the forums I mentioned them since we talked about them in the past also.

You can beat your mouth all you want about these things. Cheers

Edited by Tsela

17 minutes ago, Tsela said:

Keep saying bullshit. I didn't say you can resell copyrighted work, I told you, that any work you make isn't automatically copyrighted. Which you claimed it is. So probably you should stop lying around here out of desperation. 

Second, Yes there are many completely free items in the Unity store and you can do whatever you want with them.

You can beat your mouth all you want about these things. Cheers

This is why anyone reading your comments shouldn't take a thing you say seriously. 

All someone needs to do is go back through your posts and find it.

Secondly,  how many people have to explain to you when an artist creates something it is automatically copyrighted. Ex tried, I did and and maybe others have. It just doesn't sink in.

Third, you still haven't provided the links to these free dances and such on the Unity Store. Why would anyone take you seriously?

Lastly, my builds and concepts are the longest running in 3DX and how are yours doing. Lol

Edit: it's people like you who create false expectations and cause conflict here. I'm suprised the Devs haven't banned you for griefing them yet.

Edited by THX

9 minutes ago, THX said:

Secondly,  how many people have to explain to you when an artist creates something it is automatically copyrighted. Ex tried, I did and and maybe others have. It just doesn't sink in.

Third, you still haven't provided the linka to these free dances and such on the Unity Store. Why would anyone take you seriously?

No, not everything is automatically copyrighted. You can yap all you want about it. I already educated you and it makes no sense talking about that again with you. 

-no I didn't provide you with links with free dances because I didn't find the post. I talked about the posts I saw here on the forums, and Diana showed me one of those which isn't unity store but also has bunch of free poses which they directly copied and put in the game and applied to the male avi also. You can find our dance poses on this link. Read back

Otherwise I don't really give a damn if you don't take me seriously. It never bothered me. I never took you seriously either, cartoon boy :)) Anyway. I'm not wasting my time with you. This isn't the world chat

Edited by Tsela

1 minute ago, Tsela said:

No, not everything is automatically copyrighted. You can yap all you want about it. I already educated you and it makes no sense talking about that again with you. 

-no I didn't provide you with links with free dances because I didn't find the post. I talked about the posts I saw here on the forums, and Diana showed me one of those which isn't unity store but also has bunch of free poses which they directly copied and put in the game and applied to the male avi also. You can find our dance poses on this link. Read back

So basically you made an unsubstantiated claim that gives the impression that one can just go to the Unity Store and it is a comercial shopping spree - which is NOT the case as spelled out in the Unity Store TOS.

Secondly, we have proven your Copyright claim false also. I believe Ex posted a link a out this and it is an international treaty.  If you need to be schooled, I'm sure I can post the information again and make you look even more foolish.

As far as Men's clothing and assets in general, I have also explained in another thread there are the problems of the assets required Unity version.

Then, there are issues with men's clothing comparability with the Avitar 3DX uses. 

It isn't just grabbing something and it will work. 

4 minutes ago, THX said:

So basically you made an unsubstantiated claim that gives the impression that one can just go to the Unity Store and it is a comercial shopping spree - which is NOT the case as spelled out in the Unity Store TOS.

Secondly, we have proven your Copyright claim false also. I believe Ex posted a link a out this and it is an international treaty.  If you need to be schooled, I'm sure I can post the information again and make you look even more foolish.

As far as Men's clothing and assets in general, I have also explained in another thread there are the problems of the assets required Unity version.

Then, there are issues with men's clothing comparability with the Avitar 3DX uses. 

It isn't just grabbing something and it will work. 

Keep struggling boiii :) Any junk you make like your rooms aren't automatically copyrighted either. Unless you find a way to do it. You are even using assets in teh game that weren't created by you. And you don't have ownership over them. Mine arent' either. I can chose to share them or not. But they aren't copyrighted by any laws.

Edited by Tsela

11 minutes ago, Tsela said:

Keep struggling boiii :) Any junk you make like your rooms aren't automatically copyrighted either. Unless you find a way to do it. Mine arent' either. I can chose to share them or not. But they aren't copyrighted by any laws

I hope anyone reading this now realizes just how little you actually know.

Would you like me to post the automatic Copyright for an artist again?  As our builds are art, they are automatically copyrighted unless another arrangement is made. And if you cannot understand any of this, I suggest you test it if you have the balls... maybe youtube. 

Copy and post someones work like textures they made and give us all a link so we can bet on  how long you are banned, face legal issues or both. 

I'm sure many of us are still laughing a out your claim 3DX isn't copyrighted so they can't also do anything about piracy -even when it is clearly marked as registered on their main page the software is registered and trademarked.

Edited by THX

11 minutes ago, THX said:

I hope anyone reading this now realizes just how little you actually know.

Would you like me to post the automatic Copyright for an artist again?  As our builds are art, they are automatically copyrighted unless another arrangement is made. And if you cannot understand any of this, I suggest you test it if you have the balls... maybe youtube. 

Copy and post someones work like textures they made and give us all a link so we can bet on  how long you are banned, face legal issues or both. 

I'm sure many of us are still laughing a out your claim 3DX isn't copyrighted so they can't also anything about piracy -even when it is clearly marked as registered on their main page.

Keep watching your cartoons boi, and dream about your automatic international copyright laws, which needs no proof of ownership according to you, nor any registration :))

Why do artists even watermark their creation then... they are bored, right? :))

Edited by Tsela

1 minute ago, Tsela said:

Keep watching your cartoons boi, and dream about your automatic international copyright laws :)) While your own creation isn't original either since you are using someone elses assets to make it. So it's copyrighted to whom exactly?

Why isn't this sinking in? How many times by how many people does it need repeated. For a guy who whines constantly about the Devs being lazy and his cartoon doesn't have socks, and he pays the cost of a McDonald's value meal a month and is "owed" is just a comedy piece on it's own Morty.

I believe Ex explained to you already that the company that makes artist paint has no claim to the artists work they paint. I believe it was Ex that explained that Blender, 3DXmax, or whatever Loruna uses to make animations has no claim to her work anymore than anyone elses. 

Maybe if you ask her nice, she can educate you on how she transferred rights to 3DX for her work.