3DXChat Community

Men's Clothing

Women's clothing has always been more popular to make RL and VR platforms..It's just the way it is.

In The paying worlds it's most likely at least 20:1 (or more)  designers prefer to make women's clothing over men's. 

Edited by THX

we are laking of clothing but it's not just clothing, there is something where we get ripped off even more since many years ... those dance. we can count on the fingers of one hands the number of good dance usable by men. excluding bad dance & those more suitable for girl. when you know that each time dev add dance, we keep using 6 & 7 as men more often than any other. there is clearly problem but sure clothing more priority. atleast last add was quite good, so we can hope for a good thing in the future customization update.

9 minutes ago, lMAXl said:

we are laking of clothing but it's not just clothing, there is something where we get ripped off even more since many years ... those dance. we can count on the fingers of one hands the number of good dance usable by men. excluding bad dance & those more suitable for girl. when you know that each time dev add dance, we keep using 6 & 7 as men more often than any other. there is clearly problem but sure clothing more priority. atleast last add was quite good, so we can hope for a good thing in the future customization update.

🇫🇷 Bonjour,
Votre suggestion est bonne et très pertinente. je suis à 100 % d'accord avec vous, mais ce n'est pas le sujet, ici. Vous pourriez, peut-être, ouvrir votre propre sujet sur les dances un peu plus... Masculines ?

🇺🇸 Hello,
Your suggestion is good and very relevant. I agree with you 100%, but this is not the subject here. Perhaps you could open your own topic on dances that are a bit more... Masculine?

25 minutes ago, lMAXl said:

yeah I saw those dance moves and some others shared by someone, they were all downloaded from the unity store, they were license free items. But there was a blue color outline for male poses and red outline for female ones. They almost exclusively downloaded the female ones and simply applied it to male avi too. That's why you feel that it's unusable. Naturally since they are female dance poses.

6 minutes ago, Khallum Troy said:

🇫🇷 Bonjour,
Votre suggestion est bonne et très pertinente. je suis à 100 % d'accord avec vous, mais ce n'est pas le sujet, ici. Vous pourriez, peut-être, ouvrir votre propre sujet sur les dances un peu plus... Masculines ?

🇺🇸 Hello,
Your suggestion is good and very relevant. I agree with you 100%, but this is not the subject here. Perhaps you could open your own topic on dances that are a bit more... Masculine?

🇫🇷 si tu avais lu en entier mon message, t'aurais compris que je fait que souligner que aussi du côté des dances il y a un problèm similaire ses tout et de directe recouper sur le sujet originale et de dire que oui les vêtements sont bien évidemment la priorité et que les dernier vêtements ajouter était plutôt bon. D'autant que dans une future grosse mise a jours il est prévus d'apporter plus de customisation. triste de ne pas tout lire mon message et de directement être agressive, après tu analyse comme tu veux mon message ses ton droit.

🇺🇸 if you had read my entire message, you would have understood that I am only pointing out that also on the side of the dances there is a similar problem, that it & directly  getting back to the main subject telling after that " clothing are of course the priority & that the last add for clothing was good & that we can hope customization in the future update will add something good for men." sad to not read everything of my message and to be directly aggressive, you analyze as you want my message is your right.

8 minutes ago, lMAXl said:

🇫🇷 si tu avais lu en entier mon message, t'aurais compris que je fait que souligner que aussi du côté des dances il y a un problèm similaire ses tout et de directe recouper sur le sujet originale et de dire que oui les vêtements sont bien évidemment la priorité et que les dernier vêtements ajouter était plutôt bon. D'autant que dans une future grosse mise a jours il est prévus d'apporter plus de customisation. triste de ne pas tout lire mon message et de directement être agressive, après tu analyse comme tu veux mon message ses ton droit.

🇺🇸 if you had read my entire message, you would have understood that I am only pointing out that also on the side of the dances there is a similar problem, that it & directly  getting back to the main subject telling after that " clothing are of course the priority & that the last add for clothing was good & that we can hope customization in the future update will add something good for men." sad to not read everything of my message and to be directly aggressive, you analyze as you want my message is your right.

🇫🇷 J'ai lu ton message en entier. La comparaison est bonne, mais il était surtout concentré sur la danse, même si tu as rebondit sur le sujet initial qui est : les vêtements pour hommes. Cela prête, ou peut prêter à confusion de mélanger, comme cela, les sujets de discussions. De plus celui des danses, comme je te l'ai dit, ferait un sujet plutôt pertinent. Concernant cette grosse mise à jour, sur la customisation des vêtements... Ca serait vraiment très bien. Enfin il faudrait voir à quoi cela ressemble. Ca fait combien de temps que les gens attendent ? Je suis là depuis un an, je n'ai pas assez de recule, mais les autres ? Cela fait depuis combien de temps que vous attendez ?
Enfin, si tu as pensé que mon message était agressif, il ne l'était pas.

🇺🇸  I read your entire message. The comparison is good, but it was mostly focused on dance, even though you bounced off the original topic which is: men's clothing. It is, or can be, confusing to mix the topics of discussion like that. Also the one about dances, as I told you, would make a rather relevant topic. About this big update, about the customization of the clothes... That would be really good. I mean, we'd have to see what it looks like. How long have people been waiting? I've been here for a year, I don't have enough time, but the others? How long have you been waiting? 
Finally, if you thought my message was aggressive, it was not.

23 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

you guys deserve this in 3DXC...

tumblr_nj5cqkVrYO1u8pyueo1_540.gif

That's how I dress for work in real life, and my suits were actually made at the tailor that's next door to the one in that gif.  The real tailor in the gif is Huntsman, on Savile Row, London (not Kingsman as it was called in the movie).

16 hours ago, Tsela said:

yeah I saw those dance moves and some others shared by someone, they were all downloaded from the unity store, they were license free items. But there was a blue color outline for male poses and red outline for female ones. They almost exclusively downloaded the female ones and simply applied it to male avi too. That's why you feel that it's unusable. Naturally since they are female dance poses.

Really? On the Unity Store? Commercially free? No seat license?

Do tell us who is posting them as free please on the Unity Store.  Oh, and please provide us links.

Edited by THX

4 hours ago, THX said:

Really? On the Unity Store? Commercially free? No seat license?

Do tell us who is posting them as free please on the Unity Store.  Oh, and please provide us links.

shhh go watch your cartoons. Adults are talking here :) 

Edited by Tsela

4 hours ago, Leopardus said:

That's how I dress for work in real life, and my suits were actually made at the tailor that's next door to the one in that gif.  The real tailor in the gif is Huntsman, on Savile Row, London (not Kingsman as it was called in the movie).

Yeah that's how I'm required to dress for work also, but anyway I was proposing casual clothing and jackets since for me personally 3dxchat feels more like a party place where I shouldn't always dress up like I was going to work, so something more casual, but still stylish fits me better. But yes everything new is nice to have

... at the end its a fucking game .. and really .. we talk about clothes and dances ??  really ?

Fact is most of the man ( 70% maybe of all users ) are playing woman because they never get a woman as 
a male avatar - so they need female clothes .. its all a question of supply and demand.

80 % are allways dancing .. so more dances than poses - supply and demand.

Begin to fuck and play as you are ..... and maybe we will get clothes and poses ;) 

(sarcasm off)

1 hour ago, Jannick said:

... at the end its a fucking game .. and really .. we talk about clothes and dances ??  really ?

Fact is most of the man ( 70% maybe of all users ) are playing woman because they never get a woman as 
a male avatar - so they need female clothes .. its all a question of supply and demand.

80 % are allways dancing .. so more dances than poses - supply and demand.

Begin to fuck and play as you are ..... and maybe we will get clothes and poses ;) 

(sarcasm off)

And probably like 80% of the playerbase are gamers too. And from gamer perspective, it's easy choice to create a character with regular updates, that pretty much is the premium package. From their perspective if they don't mind playing as female it would be the dumbest choice to create a male character. Nobody likes to play the boring side, with zero updates. That's why they were begging for futa dicks long ago. They still like to have a dick to screw around, while playing the premium content :D 

In any case. For those among us who simply like to play as men, not fake lesbians or futas, each patch feels pointless most of the time.

2 hours ago, Pandorra said:

I still and sincerly support your request for socks!

Sock power! :D THX in the game said that I should use them to masturbate, like he does :)) He misunderstands the purpose of these things. True story. He actually said that. So we all need socks.

Well, anyway any clothing is welcome :)

Edited by Tsela

🇫🇷 Je veux les chaussettes. Je veux les porter avec mes sandales, car je veux des sandales aussi. Pour aller à la plage. Avec une chemise à fleurs. Pour avoir la classe 😂😂😂

🇺🇸 I want the socks. I want to wear them with my sandals, because I want sandals too. To go to the beach. With a floral shirt. To look good. 😂😂😂

FeistyAccomplishedKingfisher-size_restri

13 hours ago, Tsela said:

shhh go watch your cartoons. Adults are talking here :) 

That's what I thought Morty. I'm sure by now I'm not the only one who knows you try to seem clever but aren't.🤣

Edited by THX

1 hour ago, THX said:

That's what I thought Morty. I'm sure by now I'm not the only one who knows you try to seem clever but aren't.🤣

Wow somebody is hysterical again

Quoting cartoons again, eh, jiggly boobs?  :D Really by now you should have learned that nobody gives a shit about what you think. Go ahead find someone who cares.

Or it makes you hysterical knowing that. Keep watching those cartoons, son:)

And try to stay on topic, which was made by DireTeddyBear and not you. Make your own thread about your Morty fantasies, like you did when everybody kicked your ass and blocked you, making half of the forum laugh at you on that day. You even made a new thread to scream even harder. Priceless :)

4 hours ago, Tsela said:

Wow somebody is hysterical again

Quoting cartoons again, eh, jiggly boobs?  :D Really by now you should have learned that nobody gives a shit about what you think. Go ahead find someone who cares.

Or it makes you hysterical knowing that. Keep watching those cartoons, son:)

And try to stay on topic, which was made by DireTeddyBear and not you. Make your own thread about your Morty fantasies, like you did when everybody kicked your ass and blocked you, making half of the forum laugh at you on that day. You even made a new thread to scream even harder. Priceless :)

I'm sure others like me will be looking forward to more of your Knowledge and Mortyisms. 😁

Maybe you can put some of those Unity Store assets you spoke of on the Unity Store and sell them as yours.  Heck, maybe you can find some Unity Store socks and sell them as "Made by Morty!!"  Wouldn't that be fun. Then we wouldn't have to listen to you whine. Lol 😅

Edited by THX

On 6/12/2021 at 11:31 AM, Tsela said:

I also would like to see these links you claim as free on the Unity Store of it's license. 

51 minutes ago, THX said:

I'm sure others like me will be looking forward to more of your Knowledge and Mortyisms. 😁

Maybe you can put some of those Unity Store assets you spoke of on the Unity Store and sell them as yours.  Heck, maybe you can find some Unity Store socks and sell them as "Made by Morty!!"  Wouldn't that be fun. Then we wouldn't have to listen to you whine. Lol 😅

Go back to your mediocre builds and jiggly boob physics, cartoon boy :)

And start a new thread complaining about me also ;)

2 minutes ago, Tsela said:

Go back to your mediocre builds and jiggly boob physics, cartoon boy :)

And start a new thread complaining about me also ;)

He is complaining about the builder also, man. Not boobs only. And called everyone Nazi on the thread where he wanted bouncy boobs

Yeah that's why I call him jiggle boy. He's the jiggle expert.

Started new topics complaining about jiggly boobs and his ass was kicked there too just like in the previous post :)

Oh well. Comedy days on the forums :)

Cheers ya'll