3DXChat Community

trying to make money with lovense behind devs back ?

Leeloo

Hmmm, you can buy Lovense toys not just from 3DXC, and nobody forces you to.
So I'm not sure if this would be a real problem. Nobody stops anybody from making a deal with the Lovense company and sell them at a lower price than 3DXC. 

Not different to looking for the best price for a GTX 3090.

1 hour ago, Diana Prince said:

Hmmm, you can buy Lovense toys not just from 3DXC, and nobody forces you to.
So I'm not sure if this would be a real problem. Nobody stops anybody from making a deal with the Lovense company and sell them at a lower price than 3DXC. 

Not different to looking for the best price for a GTX 3090.

maybe you are right, but the guy mentionned Gizmo in his sentence so i supposed it was something against the rules :)

Edited by Leeloo

Ok, but if i remember, it's against the rules of the game to make announcement for a concurent of 3DX in the chat of 3DX lol

It's like going into a ferrari shop and give flyers telling "come in lamborghini store we are more affortable" not sure the ferrari vendor would allow it :D

What they plan to do is to be affiliate of Lovense. All affiliates get 20% on sales, but this person promise to give 15% back then.

Normally with an affiliate program you have no information about buyers. so to do this cash back, they will need some.

Edited by Torax

4 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Our players can buy Lovense toys anywhere. Regardless of where you bought the toy, it will work with 3DXChat. Lovense website, amazon, ebay wherever you want.
The main thing is that it is a reliable seller, and not some anonymous dude from the world chat.

As I said when it 1st came out that Lovense toys were going to be integrated into the game there is a problem I can see happening. There will be people who have or get lovense affiliations that will take advantage of 3DXChat as a place to make easy money. They will devise ways where they can influence people to buy the toys and direct them to a link where they get the commission for the sale. It could be something as simple as I will be your partner in the game if you get a toy and then disappear when the sale goes through, I think you will be surprised with the ease these people will end up being able to get people to buy. Leaving people feeling they have conned.

Edited by Twiggy

It's good Gizmo clarified things.

Since they are affiliated I would hope 3DX gets a better than 20% normal cut. I hope it is 30-50%. Their reputation is on the line and Lovense is getting customers from them..

Sure you can can use another seller. 

Edited by THX

I think Gizmo would be better to offer say 3 months free subscription when someone buys a Lovense from a link he supplies. Then get Lovense to announce that on their website with a link to a page Gizmo supplies about Lovense in 3DXChat. That way most in 3DXChat would tend to buy from him and there would be very little of the money makers getting any business in the game. More people in the game would maybe be willing to take it up and Lovense would generate more subs for 3DXChat from their side.