3DXChat Community

SUGARMAG - Community Magazine for 3DXChat

Kemistry

Okay, here we go. We proudly present SUGARMAG #001.

LKOrLqG.jpeg

SUGARMAG_001.pdf

We also created flipbook version for you, but we suggest to read PDF version because readability is better and hyperlinks do work.(edited)

https://online.fliphtml5.com/ibtyl/femc/

If you want to discuss with editoral team, if you want to praise or insult us, feel free to do it at #sugarmag-chat on Virtual Sugar discord.

https://discord.gg/3nGSYmt

This is so much more then a "Perv Mag".....there is something for everyone......Even I enjoyed the ColinDude article....and I am not much of a tech.....it was written in language that even non-techies can enjoy  ......o.....and btw .....did I mention that I"M IN IT!     heh

I've been looking forward to this! I'm only at the halfway mark, but so far it's been an enjoyable read :) Extra praise to the layout team! The layout is clear and set up in such a way that makes it easy to follow along, which isn't always true for pdf-products, and the simple fact that the URLs are clickable (which should be a no-brainer) is much welcome. But the real prize is in the interviews. I always like knowing what makes people tick, and the Average Guy segment might be my favorite so far :) Nice work, team Sugarmag. Now back to reading!

• 2 months later...
  • Kemistry changed the title to SUGARMAG - Community Magazine for 3DXChat
2 hours ago, Kemistry said:

God yes, the forum is so dead...  

Could it have something to do with the floods in Europe? Not asking sarcastically. I know a lot of people have gotten fucked over by nature this summer. There could be a correlation.

2 minutes ago, Nektar said:

Could it have something to do with the floods in Europe? Not asking sarcastically. I know a lot of people have gotten fucked over by nature this summer. There could be a correlation.

Not really. It's only a small part of europe affected... 

I think main reason is that people leave the forum over time (cuz they stop playing 3dx for example) but no new people are able to create accounts since it is still disabled.

46 minutes ago, Kemistry said:

Not really. It's only a small part of europe affected... 

I think main reason is that people leave the forum over time (cuz they stop playing 3dx for example) but no new people are able to create accounts since it is still disabled.

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about the frozen accounts creation bit! I had to wait for quite a bit before someone decided I was a person and could have an account. Yeah, they need to put that on their to-do list.

And here we go... We proudly present

SUGARMAG #003

which (with 53 pages) is our biggest issue so far and we think it's also our best.

Grab your copy on Virtual Sugar discord and enjoy reading!
We hope you'll like it as we do!

Your feedback, questions and suggestions are very welcome in SUGARMAG chat channels on Virtual Sugar discord!

https://discord.gg/3nGSYmt

cover.thumb.png.8d34638f0096ad77ca30f0f9c35f04af.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...