3DXChat Community

Why I can't connect my lovense toy? (Solved)

What's the pic mean? Is it connecting?

I can't find any new Firmware in my Lovense app with my toy, it said Firmware - Newest, but it's my first time to connect with 3DXChat.

Also when I offline to restart 3DX, I can't longing again, I must delete my game all and delete details from Registry Editor, then reinstall 3DXChat again and again, I lost my all colors and something I wasn't find 😢

@Gizmo  and everyone. How should I do? 😭

2021-05-11 21-32-30_14236.png

Edited by GhostlyMember

I have written a small batch file,
which removes the error of the permanent loading.
It removes the Lovense entry from the registry.

Step by step:
1) Close 3DX
2) Run batch file as administrator
3) Start 3DX
4) Reconnect Lovense Toys with Smartphone App and 3DX QR Code
5) Done

Greetings Yoshino

Lovense Bug remover.bat

On 5/16/2021 at 3:13 AM, YoshinoJP said:

I have written a small batch file,
which removes the error of the permanent loading.
It removes the Lovense entry from the registry.

Step by step:
1) Close 3DX
2) Run batch file as administrator
3) Start 3DX
4) Reconnect Lovense Toys with Smartphone App and 3DX QR Code
5) Done

Greetings Yoshino

Lovense Bug remover.bat 141 B · 4 downloads

Thanks for help! 👍

• GhostlyMember changed the title to Why I can't connect my lovense toy? (Solved)
On 5/11/2021 at 8:24 AM, chloe said:

Shorter way to get 3dxchat running again: 

Windows Registry -> HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/SexGameDevil

delete just the key: Lovense_h1XXXXXXXXXXXXX   

I have no key for Lovense in my sexgamedevil registry

3 hours ago, lisafelicia said:

I still can't get it  to connect.  My cell phones remote is connected but i still get the above message as ghost

Im sure Gizmo will be on eet Sis :)  Expect a reply from him to help you fix your problem FAST!

Sorry first the trouble with the lipstick and now the Remote Dildo Issue ....  it's time for patches ... NOW

I tried the registry key hack then nothing works anymore I can scan the code as long as I want .. luckily I had made a copy of the registry key .. then I can use the dildo again for the time being .. but it has to be a fix here that is not a permanent state .. the tools also cost money

Edited by Danadany

It is important that the smartphone with the Lovense app and your PC are in the same network.
An error occurs where it is possible that a wrong entry can come into the registry.

The batch file from me deletes the Lovense entry out, then a login is possible again.

This process is permanently solved with me, unless I change the network in the operation of 3DX or Lovense App.

My toys work stable with 3DX.

you are right .. if I switch the cell phone from Mobile Data back to WiFi and the PC and the cell phone are in the same network, it fits and everything works. I don't have to rescan now

so i listen to Music over my cellphone (over Mobile Data i guess it's better i move the App on my IPad.

Thank you for the help ....

30 minutes ago, YoshinoJP said:

It is important that the smartphone with the Lovense app and your PC are in the same network.
An error occurs where it is possible that a wrong entry can come into the registry.

The batch file from me deletes the Lovense entry out, then a login is possible again.

This process is permanently solved with me, unless I change the network in the operation of 3DX or Lovense App.

My toys work stable with 3DX.

you are right .. if I switch the cell phone from Mobile Data back to WiFi and the PC and the cell phone are in the same network, it fits and everything works. I don't have to rescan now