3DXChat Community

Lovense users: any review yet?

Guys, I have realized that it is necessary to explain how the Lovense toys work with 3DXChat.
So:
1. 3DXChat supports all current Lovense toys. Please make sure that the firmware of the toys and the Lovense Remote app are updated to the latest version, details are here: Connection Guide.
2. Lovense toys work with all sex positions that have a speed control slider, from single masturbation to threesome sex and in any gender combination.
3. The vibrations of a toy (as well as the rotations or contractions depending on the model of the toy) are synchronized with sex animations in real time. By changing the position of the sex speed slider, you also change the intensity of the toy's operation.
4. During in-game sex with one or two partners (twosome or threesome), the toys of all the participants are synchronized and controlled by a sex speed slider in real time.
5. Since the Lovense toy is synchronized with the sex animation, it does not matter whether your partner has a toy or not. Your toy will work along with the speed and intensity of your chosen sex position.
6. You can pair 2 toys at the same time to 3DXChat

10 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Guys, I have realized that it is necessary to explain how the Lovense toys work with 3DXChat.
So:
1. 3DXChat supports all current Lovense toys. Please make sure that the firmware of the toys and the Lovense Remote app are updated to the latest version, details are here: Connection Guide.
2. Lovense toys work with all sex positions that have a speed control slider, from single masturbation to threesome sex and in any gender combination.
3. The vibrations of a toy (as well as the rotations or contractions depending on the model of the toy) are synchronized with sex animations in real time. By changing the position of the sex speed slider, you also change the intensity of the toy's operation.
4. During in-game sex with one or two partners (twosome or threesome), the toys of all the participants are synchronized and controlled by a sex speed slider in real time.
5. Since the Lovense toy is synchronized with the sex animation, it does not matter whether your partner has a toy or not. Your toy will work along with the speed and intensity of your chosen sex position.

Shouldn't this be under FAQ in tech support, pretty cool you put it up but how long until this post will be several pages in the back on tech support where nobody see it. Unless it get a sticky or is added to something like the FAQ where some may look for it or at least can easily be linked to?

2 hours ago, TashaTight said:

Shouldn't this be under FAQ in tech support, pretty cool you put it up but how long until this post will be several pages in the back on tech support where nobody see it. Unless it get a sticky or is added to something like the FAQ where some may look for it or at least can easily be linked to?

Already in the guide (step 8. How it works) https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/12880-lovense-connection-guide/#8

Here is My review:

Why is connecting this toy so complicated?  It should only take 2 pieces of hardware.  The computer and the device.  The app works on a computer but apparently 3DX will only connect to it on a phone?  Also, the device works wireless but only with an extra dongle? That's 4 pieces of equipment where it should only take 2.  A Bluetooth enabled computer and the device.  Anything else should be superfluous.  There is more work from both companies to make this a good implementation.  i am regretting buying the Lovense device with the poor implementation on both companies' parts.

Edit for addition:

The Windows app doesn't have a close button.  You can log out but it doesn't close.  You have to actually tell Windows to close it.  More poor implementation.

Edited by Jemma

3 hours ago, Jemma said:

Here is My review:

Why is connecting this toy so complicated?  It should only take 2 pieces of hardware.  The computer and the device.  The app works on a computer but apparently 3DX will only connect to it on a phone?  Also, the device works wireless but only with an extra dongle? That's 4 pieces of equipment where it should only take 2.  A Bluetooth enabled computer and the device.  Anything else should be superfluous.  There is more work from both companies to make this a good implementation.  i am regretting buying the Lovense device with the poor implementation on both companies' parts.

Edit for addition:

The Windows app doesn't have a close button.  You can log out but it doesn't close.  You have to actually tell Windows to close it.  More poor implementation.

Hi Jemma,

To pair a Lovense toy with 3dxchat, no Bluetooth dongle or Windows app is required. You just need to connect your toy to the Lovense Remote App on your smartphone, and then sync it with 3dxchat by scanning a QR code in the Lovense menu. 

Please refer to the connection guide for step-by-step instructions: https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/12880-lovense-connection-guide/#8

Edited by Lovense Support

1 hour ago, Lovense Support said:

Hi Jemma,

To pair a Lovense toy with 3dxchat, no Bluetooth dongle or Windows app is required. You just need to connect your toy to the Lovense Remote App on your smartphone, and then sync it with 3dxchat by scanning a QR code in the Lovense menu. 

Please refer to the connection guide for step-by-step instructions: https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/12880-lovense-connection-guide/#8

Why does a phone have to be involved?  I have paired a lot of devices with my computer.  Why won't it pair to the computer without a dongle?  The computer should pair with the device if a phone can yet the app won't let it without a dongle.  It doesn't even try.  It just says Lovense dongle not present or some such.  Then the 2 pieces of software on the same machine should be able to connect and voila...

29 minutes ago, Jemma said:

Why does a phone have to be involved?  I have paired a lot of devices with my computer.  Why won't it pair to the computer without a dongle?  The computer should pair with the device if a phone can yet the app won't let it without a dongle.  It doesn't even try.  It just says Lovense dongle not present or some such.  Then the 2 pieces of software on the same machine should be able to connect and voila...

For security reasons, control over Lovense toys is only possible through the official Lovense apps or through third-party apps with the built-in Lovense SDK. This method of connection eliminates the possibility of interception of control over the device by a third party. Given the nature of Lovense products, the health and safety of our customers are key factors in our work.

10 hours ago, Lovense Support said:

For security reasons, control over Lovense toys is only possible through the official Lovense apps or through third-party apps with the built-in Lovense SDK. This method of connection eliminates the possibility of interception of control over the device by a third party. Given the nature of Lovense products, the health and safety of our customers are key factors in our work.

Hahahahahahaha.  Funniest answer all day.  It is YOUR app on my computer.  It's still the same BluTooth connection whether it's from a computer or a phone.  It's still just as easy to hack on a phone as a computer.  Probably more so since the phone is available to the phone network as well as whatever other connectivity you have it open to.  Health and safety?  Is this device dangerous?  Can someone make it blow up inside me?  I very much doubt it.

There was still not a single review yet, telling us if the "Lovense experience" is really THAT good that it is worth buying such a toy. Shouldn't there be dozens and dozens of raving reviews, praising the incredible new orgasm experience that the user now finally had, thanks to Lovense and the devs?
And in all of the hundreds of bios I have looked at in the last days, I only saw a single "Lovense User". Are they all hiding it or are there really so few of them?

But all I read are technical problems and workarounds to get the toys to work or 3DXC to start at all again. And in the meantime the lipstick bug is still not solved and the boob physics are still broken.

On 5/18/2021 at 7:45 AM, Diana Prince said:

There was still not a single review yet, telling us if the "Lovense experience" is really THAT good that it is worth buying such a toy. Shouldn't there be dozens and dozens of raving reviews, praising the incredible new orgasm experience that the user now finally had, thanks to Lovense and the devs?
And in all of the hundreds of bios I have looked at in the last days, I only saw a single "Lovense User". Are they all hiding it or are there really so few of them?

But all I read are technical problems and workarounds to get the toys to work or 3DXC to start at all again. And in the meantime the lipstick bug is still not solved and the boob physics are still broken.

I have seen several Lovense profiles, including my own.  I already owned three Lovense toys, and I found the connection to 3dx to be trouble free, and a trial with the very compliant Betty while just holding them in my hand showed they worked and sync'd well with the poses.    I haven't tried actually using them in game though so can't report how they enhance or detract from the experience.  That's largely because I haven't done anything much in game recently, and also because I'm not sure I want to.  I never liked using my Max or Max 2 (yes, I have both...long story) and they were consigned to the back of a cupboard a while ago.  Edge is quite a good toy and can be quite intense but I still rarely use it, mainly because I can't be bothered to get it out, lube up, and then clean up and recharge it afterwards.

the fusion between a connected toy and a game is really great. can imagine a development of resistance with a different speed due to penetration, friction, and sussion. I imagine having a real control on the movement in play like control by the brain and not by a machine back and forth

I am a beginner of 3DXChat who just knew that Lovense can be used in 3DXChat last week.
I have been using Lovense Nora for a year soon.

This is my current review.
- If you connect Lovense toys from the menu, you can easily use them on the game.
- My Nora moves when my partner chooses sex poses to touch, lick, or insert (fingers or strap-on) on the game.
   So Nora will stop when my partner isn't doing those to me.
   (For example, Nora is stopped, when my partner is ONLY facesitting  (on MY face).)
- If either my partner or I change "sex speed" on the game, movement of my Nora will change.
   (At the same time, speed of my partner's Nora will change. )
   However, Nora has two movements (vibration and rotation), but the both of vibration strength and rotation speed change.
   (I imagine that Max will probably change the strength of both vibration and contraction. (Actually I haven't confirmed. (Because I'm not looking for a male partner.))
- When I press "Cum" button on the game, Nora's vibration becomes stronger temporarily.
   (Unfortunately I don't remember how it was changed, when my partner pressed "Cum" button. (She squirted.))
   But I hope that my Nora will move violently temporary, when my partner presses "Cum" button.
   (On the contrary, I would like my partner's toy to move violently, when I press the "Cum" button.
   (I do not hope to press "Cum" button to get my orgasm, I hope to press "Cum" button to tell my partner " I'm cumming".))
-Unfortunately, "2way Sync Function" that is possible with the Lovense Remote App cannot be used.
   At the moment, the control function is syncronized between "Sex Speed" on the game and toys of Lovense.
   That is, animation and toys are syncronized with "Sex Speed" on display.
   In other words, "2way Sync Function" (which is possible between Nora and Nora, Nora and Max2, Max2 and Max2) does not work.
   With the original "2way Sync Function" in "Lovense Remote App",
   when I move Nora faster (about the movement of piston), my partner's Nora will rotate faster (in case of Max, contracts?),
   and when my partner moves Nora faster (piston), my Nora's rotation will be faster.

Therefore, I expect the feature that when I move Nora faster, my partner's Nora will rotate faster in conjunction with it,
and at the same time my avatar will move faster on display.

However, I think that syncronized between game and toys (that is, syncronized between video and physical devices) is advanced and good.

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

First question:  Must it be connected via smartphone?  Can't it be done via computer?

Second question:  I've seen some with the tag Lovense user or owner on their profiles. Is this an option?  I'd rather not have it.

First question...not sure.

Second question...yes, you can deselect the option to show this on your profile.  When 3dx is connected, the setting becomes available via the Lovense connection icon on the 3dx menu.

Edited by Leopardus