3DXChat Community

what you think about the last update.

christyxox

for me really incredible to wait 6 months for winter clothes when summer arrives and to have sex toys to buy, and to have poses in cages !!!! Frankly if the updates were every two weeks I could understand, but not great clothes, not great poses, bugs, nothing for the builders, nothing in hair, but who are we people in cages with winter clothes and sextoys in all the holes, 3dx went very low very low ...

Considering the delay for a few months, it just don't fit for the little content that we received.

I wish 3dx had like a beta version so the community could test for bugs just like other games do.

But that would involve the "dev" to actually listen to the community and go through each step to iron out said bugs before an actual release.

I just expected more based on the amount of time waiting to be honest.

5 hours ago, Solo Darling said:

Considering the delay for a few months, it just don't fit for the little content that we received.

I wish 3dx had like a beta version so the community could test for bugs just like other games do.

But that would involve the "dev" to actually listen to the community and go through each step to iron out said bugs before an actual release.

I just expected more based on the amount of time waiting to be honest.

Oh, the good old times when we had a (free) beta server...

Well well down under they are going to love the new winter clothing now. 
But yeah lets just ignore the fact that we got new panties, a new bra, a skirt, boots, dungarees, t-shirt, sweater and hoodie
New poses outside of the cage too, the cage itself with many poses for those that like BDSM stuff 
Integration of lovense for those people who own such a toy, I did hear they like it 

Beside the bugs the update was quite good

I liked cloth and the poses(except maybe one wall poses, I feel like was some issues with rig. So not really sure is any fault of animator it probably needed a better rig for it around hip area). I don't really see much use for lovense and cage thing personally, but positive other community members are likely happy for those. So not my place to complain about it just because it was not for me 😃

Bad.. very bad. 4 months just for dildos (for dildo gang). just handful of sex poses and hoodie for women (really ?) not to mention lipstick gone now might need another 4 months to get lipstick and makeup. until then fuck ugly looking females. so again very bad update.