3DXChat Community

431 again Lipstick bug

Feuermond

Well, Gizmo indeed knows about the problem, I am sure. I mean he reads the forum and there so much topics and posts about it and, I may be wrong, but I think someone even was telling he was talking about it in WC. 

But to be honest at this point its getting more and more irritating. I mean it's a week since last update already. And they already had this bug before. And yet... we still have lipstick fucked up. 

I understand that they probably want to release one big bugfix that will fix not only a lipstick but all bugs caused by a new update, but it's not cool at all to wait so long. If they can't release it fast - then better release it by parts, fixing one/few bugs at a time, not making us wait for weeks/months till they'll roll out a patch to fix it all.   

Edited by Xizi

5 hours ago, Alliehotass said:

Fix might take a while, ah hear Tha Dev ass smoochers are all saying Jizmo knows about tha Lipstick prob and "eet will be fixed soon" like they know fo one, and Second, im sure he hasnt finished playing with his Big Box of free dildos from Lovense yet, so might be a while! 😋

Need to wait another 4 months i guess. its seems lovsense is priority than customers

Yeah we know where we all stand, some are fine with eet others not so much. We get eet, eets a bizz, Money comes first, peeps come last. Same ole same ole. Which is why one day when or if a better game comes, this place will be a ghost town, coz we all remembs where we really stand. Until then or until things change a little here this game is where we are and we have to lump eet. We dunn have to be quiet tho, but eets our choice to pay subs fo a game we may not be satisfied with. thats just how eet is.

Edited by Alliehotass

5 hours ago, Xizi said:

Well, Gizmo indeed knows about the problem, I am sure. I mean he reads the forum and there so much topics and posts about it and, I may be wrong, but I think someone even was telling he was talking about it in WC. 

But to be honest at this point its getting more and more irritating. I mean it's a week since last update already. And they already had this bug before. And yet... we still have lipstick fucked up. 

I understand that they probably want to release one big bugfix that will fix not only a lipstick but all bugs caused by a new update, but it's not cool at all to wait so long. If they can't release it fast - then better release it by parts, fixing one/few bugs at a time, not making us wait for weeks/months till they'll roll out a patch to fix it all.   

@Gizmo I have to agree with what was said here. Even if you can release a patch to fix stuff one by one, that's better than waiting months. 

Just out of curiosity, do you guys test the game with the new updates BEFORE you release them? I mean, I've been told by many others that this is not the first time that the lipstick and blush have stopped working. You figured that you would have figured that out by now? No offense, please. 

I know you all with very hard. And we thank you for the things that you have done for us. So thank you. 

Edited by MaraVitus

They need a dedicated Patch test team, or, yeah, do eet themselves. But peeps would be far less annoyed, if thats th right word, if they only just let us all know. Rumor has eet Jizmo mentioned sumting in WC...Really rofL Most normal peeps dont even go there, especially for their 3DX News. Ah would have thought tha Forums, yeah, proleh best place to update peeps on issues regarding tha game.😂

3 hours ago, DesiMcLaren said:

Well people you can write here what you want but the devs are not interested at all in what we as users want, this has been shown so many times

you are right. we are not priority. i would be glad if someone give at least a sense of testing before destroying and not fixing them for days

On 5/17/2021 at 9:34 AM, MaraVitus said:

Well we'll just agree to disagree. 😁

Sure, but regardless of what we all agree or disagree, I'm sure the devs also see it from the business point of view, and, as you know, that's what goes. I mean, would you rather prioritize something that can be beneficial for your business or would you focus all your time and effort into fixing a bug that, albeit annoying, isn't game breaking?

Edited by Charlie Masterson

16 hours ago, Charlie Masterson said:

Sure, but regardless of what we all agree or disagree, I'm sure the devs also see it from the business point of view, and, as you know, that's what goes. I mean, would you rather prioritize something that can be beneficial for your business or would you focus all your time and effort into fixing a bug that, albeit annoying, isn't game breaking?

Ofc they tackle eet from a business point of veiw, BUT.. customers ARE their business, they go hand in hand. Sure tha lipstick bug isnt game breaking, no one is saying that LOL...but if you start annoying your customer base with lets say habits or work practices that start leaving a number annoyed, or feeling unheard or even fed up with tha same old mistakes, or lack of communication etc etc, then your business might start to suffer. A good business realizes that long term success heavily relies on a strong customer base. Through loyalty, a good product, a good company, Good communications, value for money and feeling a sense of direction all help to keep a Business successful. Disregarding a small thing such as a lipstick bug, may seem pathetically unimportant, but eets only a small stone on a loooong road to failure. My opinion. Have soopa funs now WoooHooooooooooo😋

20 hours ago, Charlie Masterson said:

yeah i get that. dildo is more important than players need. do you think they wouldn't have done nothing if there dildo connection has bug like lipstick bug ?

Edited by Lexxxxi

Just now, Lexxxxi said:

yeah i get that. dildo is more important than players need.

If by "dildo" you mean "business partnership", then yeah, you bet. 😆 And what do you mean, players need? Do you really need some lipstick that desperately to play the game? Is it really that urgent? I get it, it may be annoying, but updates/bug fixes always take time to get released. That's the way it's always been here. All you can do is have patience. 

5 minutes ago, Charlie Masterson said:

If by "dildo" you mean "business partnership", then yeah, you bet. 😆 And what do you mean, players need? Do you really need some lipstick that desperately to play the game? Is it really that urgent? I get it, it may be annoying, but updates/bug fixes always take time to get released. That's the way it's always been here. All you can do is have patience. 

so does dildo. have patience. check update then release instead of just promoting dildo and ignore players need.

7 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

Of course, but this bug happened before. So, one should assume that there are a few things that get checked before an update is released.

Yup, you would think, but that's why I never assume anything. Updates are probably checked to an extent, but some bugs are only discovered when certain and unpredictable conditions are met, and that's why we all are, basically, beta testers. Sometimes, things are forgotten or mistakes are made while addressing other bugs and/or releasing new content. There are too many variables.

21 hours ago, Charlie Masterson said:

Yeah but what makes you think that devs need to "focus all their time and effort" to fix a little bug with lipstick that appeared before and that they already fixed before? It probably would take them hours if not minutes to fix it, not "all their time and effort". The reason why it's still not fixed is probably that devs want to roll out one big patch to fix not just this bug, but a bunch of bugs caused by recent patch. But it's NOT a right way to do it when it takes so long... Better roll out 3 small patches than one big one and make people wait for week/weeks to get lipstick fixed...

36 minutes ago, Charlie Masterson said:

Do you really need some lipstick that desperately to play the game? Is it really that urgent? I get it, it may be annoying, but updates/bug fixes always take time to get released.

The question was not for me but I am pretty annoyed with a lipstick bug so I guess I can answer as well. Yes, it's really urgent. Because lipstick has a HUGE, MASSIVE impact on face. It really ruins desire to play, or more like desire to do sexual stuff in 3dx, maybe not completely, but a lot, when my avi's looks are ruined. I would not bother if it would be some dress that bugged and I can't use it or some jewelry, but lipstick is really VERY important. 

It looks like a little bug, and probably it is, but it has really serious impact. Look how many people are hugely irritated about it, several threads, people complaining in game as well. 

Edited by Xizi

39 minutes ago, Xizi said:

Yeah but what makes you think that devs need to "focus all their time and effort" to fix a little bug with lipstick that appeared before and that they already fixed before? It probably would take them hours if not minutes to fix it, not "all their time and effort". The reason why it's still not fixed is probably that devs want to roll out one big patch to fix not just this bug, but a bunch of bugs caused by recent patch. But it's NOT a right way to do it when it takes so long... Better roll out 3 small patches than one big one and make people wait for week/weeks to get lipstick fixed...

Nothing makes me think that, as I didn't mean it in the literal sense. It's quite obvious that bug could be fixed within minutes, and yeah, we all know they prefer to roll out one big patch instead of small patches here and there. Now, is that the right way to do things? It seems so in their eyes. What can we do, right?

39 minutes ago, Xizi said:

The question was not for me but I am pretty annoyed with a lipstick bug so I guess I can answer as well. Yes, it's really urgent. Because lipstick has a HUGE, MASSIVE impact on face. It really ruins desire to play, or more like desire to do sexual stuff in 3dx, maybe not completely, but a lot, when my avi's looks ruined so much. I would not bother if it would be some dress that bugged and I can't use it or some jewelry, but lipstick is really VERY important. 

Like I said, I understand it may be annoying for some, but it's not a game-breaking bug. I know no one actually said that, but the way some are going on about it almost makes it look like it is. You wouldn't care much if this was about clothes or jewelry, whereas other people would, so which one's more important depends on who you ask.

Edited by Charlie Masterson

33 minutes ago, Charlie Masterson said:

Nothing makes me think that, as I didn't mean it in the literal sense. It's quite obvious that bug could be fixed within minutes, and yeah, we all know they prefer to roll out one big patch instead of small patches here and there. Now, is that the right way to do things? It seems so in their eyes. What can we do, right?

We can complain, ask, whine and moan... Will it change devs mind about the situation and make them fix this nasty bug sooner? I don't know, probably not. But so what? I have no obligation to always be rational and logical. I am paying customer, my fun getting ruined, my needs neglected, why should I be silent? I feel like I have my moral right to bitch and moan, even if it will not change anything. And complaining is a feedback too. 

1 hour ago, Charlie Masterson said:

Like I said, I understand it may be annoying for some, but it's not a game-breaking bug. I know no one actually said that, but the way some are going on about it almost makes it look like it is. You wouldn't care much if this was about clothes or jewelry, whereas other people would, so which one's more important depends on who you ask.

It's a mood-breaking bug. And it's not annoying for "some". It's annoying for a huge number of people. If some dress would be bugged - it would affect only people who like this dress. And they could just dress in something else while the bug is getting fixed. Every female avi in 3dxchat wear lipstick. And you can't just replace it like cloth or jewelry. So I am sorry but this "everything depends on person" position is kinda bullshit in this case. You can't just put a ruined makeup in the same category as ruined pose, ruined cloth or ruined jewelry. Lipstick has too much of impact on a face and is irreplaceable. 

1 hour ago, Xizi said:

We can complain, ask, whine and moan... Will it change devs mind about the situation and make them fix this nasty bug sooner? I don't know, probably not. But so what? I have no obligation to always be rational and logical. I am paying customer, my fun getting ruined, my needs neglected, why should I be silent? I feel like I have my moral right to bitch and moan, even if it will not change anything. And complaining is a feedback too.

I meant besides complaining, but sure, of course you can complain, whine, moan or have your say about it, and rightfully so. It doesn't mean it'll work out in your favor or speed things up. We know it'll get fixed eventually, just not as quickly as we would like it to be.

1 hour ago, Xizi said:

It's a mood-breaking bug. And it's not annoying for "some". It's annoying for a huge number of people. If some dress would be bugged - it would affect only people who like this dress. And they could just dress in something else while the bug is getting fixed. Every female avi in 3dxchat wear lipstick. And you can't just replace it like cloth or jewelry. So I am sorry but this "everything depends on person" position is kinda bullshit in this case. You can't just put a ruined makeup in the same category as ruined pose, ruined cloth or ruined jewelry. Lipstick has too much of impact on a face and is irreplaceable. 

Yes, I realize it's not exactly the same and you might think of it as bullshit, but different people, different ways bugs affect them. Some hate clothing bugs more than the lipstick bug, others not so much, even if one's replaceable and the other isn't. I understand where you're coming from, though. My GF keeps buzzing on my hear about the lipstick bug, so, trust me, I fully get it. 

It is perhaps a vanity issue for us ladies because we like to look good in the virtual world but it can also be related to special events occurring and its hard when we are all looking the same blank canvas.

Customisation is limited as it is, the make-up makes us appear more original? It might be hard for the men to understand but we do like playing dress up 😅

On 5/19/2021 at 7:55 PM, Charlie Masterson said:

I meant besides complaining, but sure, of course you can complain, whine, moan or have your say about it, and rightfully so. It doesn't mean it'll work out in your favor or speed things up. We know it'll get fixed eventually, just not as quickly as we would like it to be.

Yes, I realize it's not exactly the same and you might think of it as bullshit, but different people, different ways bugs affect them. Some hate clothing bugs more than the lipstick bug, others not so much, even if one's replaceable and the other isn't. I understand where you're coming from, though. My GF keeps buzzing on my hear about the lipstick bug, so, trust me, I fully get it. 

For many female avi playes this is game breaking as it is an essential part of their look and feel, it kills the mood for anything 
Compare it more to as if your avi could not have any hair and all males were forced to have a bald head