3DXChat Community

431 again Lipstick bug

Feuermond

Ok sweet.  

Its not just the lipstick though, I cant change any makeup, and the none of the panties fit.  

New clothes look great thanks for the updates, but it bugged a lot.

Yes I agree. The rouge and lipstick is bugged for me as well @Gizmo. But, I know you guys will fix it soon. :D Thank you for the new boots and such. 

BUT, the boots and the new leather skirt for some really WEIRD reason look grey when I put the colours #FFFFFF (whitest white) on them. In this photo, I am wearing the colours #FFFFFF on all three pieces of clothing. Can this be addressed as well? Pretty please and thank you :D 

2021-05-11 00-26-58_5477.png

Edited by MaraWinterhyde

3 hours ago, MaraVitus said:

Yes I agree. The rouge and lipstick is bugged for me as well @Gizmo. But, I know you guys will fix it soon. :D Thank you for the new boots and such. 

BUT, the boots and the new leather skirt for some really WEIRD reason look grey when I put the colours #FFFFFF (whitest white) on them. In this photo, I am wearing the colours #FFFFFF on all three pieces of clothing. Can this be addressed as well? Pretty please and thank you :D 

They will probably need to redo the whole texture of them to fix that, because that seems like the static "Leather/cloth" mesh they used for those clothes.

That is a texture thing yes, the texture of the skirt, boots are not optimal for coloring it. 
Based in the blend mode used in unity the picked color is "added" to the texture so adding white to any texture that is not white already result in displaying the color of the texture. In this case it is grey. Why normally all the colorable clothes are coming with a white texture and only folds and shadows are on the texture.

10 hours ago, AnnLis said:

That is a texture thing yes, the texture of the skirt, boots are not optimal for coloring it. 
Based in the blend mode used in unity the picked color is "added" to the texture so adding white to any texture that is not white already result in displaying the color of the texture. In this case it is grey. Why normally all the colorable clothes are coming with a white texture and only folds and shadows are on the texture.

Well doesn't that just suck. :( I wear a lot of white because of my club colours and a lot of other clubs colours. Phooey. 

6 hours ago, Feuermond said:

So, we all wonder if the the big Lovense Party starts with some new bugs.

Well I have noticed that some peoples profiles that have synced up their lovense toys, it actually states that they have it on their profiles. Just wait....once we sync it with our accounts, us women are going to get colded out the wazoo again because all these men are going to wanna hook up with us and our freaking toys. >.>

8 hours ago, MaraVitus said:

Well I have noticed that some peoples profiles that have synced up their lovense toys, it actually states that they have it on their profiles. Just wait....once we sync it with our accounts, us women are going to get colded out the wazoo again because all these men are going to wanna hook up with us and our freaking toys. >.>

You can hide it from your profile if you want to:

image.png.d4a839f4c58be5c3f20ccf517b8f1023.png

15 hours ago, MaraVitus said:

I had it for a day now, and believe me hardly anyone bothered to cold me. I'm probably too old for this.

5 minutes ago, Lexxxxi said:

Do we have to wait for another 4 months to fix lipstick ?

its been 2 days & dev. don't even bother. how can i play as girl without my lipstick? this sucks.

Oh, I didn't know that a lipstick could increase or change your personality... ^^
3dx is awesome, I'm always learning new stuff in here! ✌️

23 minutes ago, Geli82 said:

Oh, I didn't know that a lipstick could increase or change your personality... ^^
3dx is awesome, I'm always learning new stuff in here! ✌️

You are either male playing girl or you are just male. so you won't understand important of lipstick for woman. even dev gives you peanut in the name of update you will still say like this. 

4 hours ago, MaraVitus said:

You took the frakking words right outta my hands. The stoooopid Lovense event was more important apparently. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

From a business point of view, it really is more important than some lipstick bug, as harsh as that may sound. Some might think it's stupid (and we all know the reason why), but not so much when it comes to a business deal.

On 5/11/2021 at 12:28 AM, MaraVitus said:

I too had this issue.  Thought perhaps was my computer.  I would very much hope this could be fixed as well.

On 5/12/2021 at 9:05 AM, Leathium said:

I had it for a day now, and believe me hardly anyone bothered to cold me. I'm probably too old for this.

Well my husband actually showed me that I can turn it off. But I was in a room and Two men were colding me trying to partner up with me and I don't even have one. After talking to me, they were wanting to know if I had a toy and wanted to "play". *Sigh* and it wasn't even a f*** room. 

17 hours ago, Charlie Masterson said:

From a business point of view, it really is more important than some lipstick bug, as harsh as that may sound. Some might think it's stupid (and we all know the reason why), but not so much when it comes to a business deal.

Well we'll just agree to disagree. 😁

On 5/12/2021 at 9:21 AM, Lexxxxi said:

Do we have to wait for another 4 months to fix lipstick ?

its been 2 days & dev. don't even bother. how can i play as girl without my lipstick? this sucks.

I agree. I told my husband that until they fix this s**t, I'm wearing a mask. It's the lipstick, amthe blush AND the entire face. It's all pixelated and weird looking. Idk wtf they did but something got seriously messed up.

Fix might take a while, ah hear Tha Dev ass smoochers are all saying Jizmo knows about tha Lipstick prob and "eet will be fixed soon" like they know fo one, and Second, im sure he hasnt finished playing with his Big Box of free dildos from Lovense yet, so might be a while! 😋

Edited by Alliehotass