3DXChat Community

Color changing shorts

Pretty sure this has come up before, either within a topic or as a separate topic itself before but.. why don't we have color changing shorts? We have the color changing white jeans so why can't this be implented for the white shorts? As a matter of fact, I would like all jeans and shorts to be color changeable, especially the blue jean types. Sometimes I would like to make them darker or lighter, or add a bit of color to them. I remember a time this was possible although we had to use the dll. And let's just not make it for shorts and jeans, make it for all skirts (yes, even the plaid/stripped skirts), hats, bracelets, tops.. pretty much everything lol.. I laugh but I'm also serious. 

So much Yes to this. 
I miss One thing from the old .DLL days. 
Being able to make the plaid skirts Vibrant in color. Not the yucky faded washed out look they have now. 

It would be such a quality of life thing. 
And I reckon it would be trivial to implement. 
Which is why I’ve given up hope about it... Sigh..

On 5/7/2021 at 10:01 AM, Derai said:

I miss One thing from the old .DLL days. 

I miss those days as well. Being able to color change or add prints to everything was nice or being able to wear caps with kitty ears, granted doing that meant we lost the ability to wear an actual necklace (I think the kitty ears were place in the bijourie category in order to do that). The transparency slider would be nice to have again as well

On 5/10/2021 at 12:17 PM, danididit said:

I miss those days as well. Being able to color change or add prints to everything was nice or being able to wear caps with kitty ears, granted doing that meant we lost the ability to wear an actual necklace (I think the kitty ears were place in the bijourie category in order to do that). The transparency slider would be nice to have again as well

If we could move things around, I kinda wish we could have the tube tops in the bra category.  You can't realistically wear a bra with them anyway, and I feel like, that I would wear one as a swim top by the water, but still want another top for walking around. 

By the same token, a tank top or cami top in the bra category would be welcome, too.  Sometimes us flatties don't really want a constructed bra.

And just to reiterate, non-shiny leggings are just... a must.  There is no woman on this platform who hasn't played in her actual leggings.  They are UBIQUITOUS, and it's like not giving us hair to not give us proper leggings.  Let us de-gloss the current leggings, or just add the same model with the shading and highlight removed.  

I don't even know why we are talking about wants, though, at this point.

Thanks for the rubber tee-shirt, though.