3DXChat Community

PAGOS ' Private Rooms

PAGOS

Just now, Torax said:

Thanks Pagos! For some objects, you have to put the position manually in the world file as you cannot select them, is that correct?

yes... 

1 minute ago, PAGOS said:

yes... 

Yes ok! I imagine the time it took you to try all names till you find new objects. Thanks again. The one I really love is the grass, that is very cool.

Edited by Torax

On 5/7/2021 at 1:10 PM, Torax said:

Yes ok! I imagine the time it took you to try all names till you find new objects. Thanks again. The one I really love is the grass, that is very cool.

look

Edited by PAGOS

10 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

I tried it with Car_01 to Car_99, but only the ones already in the World Editor appear.
Unfortunately I can't download the file Pagos posted. Google Drive rejects my attempt. Maybe @Torax can post the files somewhere else or tell us the name of the objects.

Well, I will not put the list here for sure. Not the place. 

37 minutes ago, MeiLing said:

And why not?

Well, because if they are not in editor it might be a reason for that. While it is not hacking the game, it might be something the devs decided they dont want to see in game. I dont think it is anything bad in using them, I just prefer be cautious about it.

24 minutes ago, Torax said:

Well, because if they are not in editor it might be a reason for that. While it is not hacking the game, it might be something the devs decided they dont want to see in game. I dont think it is anything bad in using them, I just prefer be cautious about it.

If I thought it was necessary I would share it here, but there are those who provoke useful people, and I don't like this situation, I have no personal grudge against anyone.

Edited by PAGOS

On 5/7/2021 at 12:27 AM, PAGOS said:

I am building a room since 2015, I shared hundreds of rooms to everyone, You know there are rooms that are not shared! ; I'm paying for this game too, Also sometimes I share sometimes I don't want to share; please do not seek malice in this.

No need to explain yourself to people who will never support you. I'm a fellow designer and I appreciate what you do and the long hours it takes to create. Not everyone has the knowhow to design. I see nothing wrong with people showing how much they love what you do by joining your Patreon.

Keep doing you! 

PAGOS please .... it all stinks!
There's nothing wrong with advertising a paid support here. BUT... don’t pretend it would help players and it’s about generosity, it’s about money and it’s advertising! That's it, no more!
The other way: that if you show official things on the official forum, but that thing is basically not in the game, you must giving regular and correct information, otherwise your ad will be suspected of fraud!
So explain it correctly without non-sense and confusion ... or .... F@CK OFF with posts like that. 
THANK YOU in the all correct builder's name! Have a nice day! 😊😉

1 hour ago, Angelqueen said:

PAGOS please .... it all stinks!
There's nothing wrong with advertising a paid support here. BUT... don’t pretend it would help players and it’s about generosity, it’s about money and it’s advertising! That's it, no more!
The other way: that if you show official things on the official forum, but that thing is basically not in the game, you must giving regular and correct information, otherwise your ad will be suspected of fraud!
So explain it correctly without non-sense and confusion ... or .... F@CK OFF with posts like that. 
THANK YOU in the all correct builder's name! Have a nice day! 😊😉

Correctly Angelqueen. It's not about selling your rooms if you want, I know how long it takes to build a decent room or object.
It's about taking money from players to give them the information they need to exploit the game and use assets that are hidden. And no, they are NOT accessible just using the World Editor in the game. You have to know how and what to edit in the world files.

3 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

Doğru Angelqueen. İsterseniz mesele odalarınızı satmak değil, düzgün bir oda veya nesne inşa etmenin ne kadar sürdüğünü biliyorum.
Bu, oyunculardan para almak ve onlara oyundan yararlanmak ve gizli olan varlıkları kullanmak için ihtiyaç duydukları bilgileri vermekle ilgilidir. Ve hayır, sadece oyundaki Dünya Editörü kullanılarak erişilemezler. Dünya dosyalarında neyi nasıl düzenleyeceğinizi bilmelisiniz.

I am a useful, researcher and sharing person in this game. Since 2015 I shared my created rooms with my friends, but I don't have to share every topic or structure, The subject you are talking about is a subject that belongs to me. and a one-month study emerged as a result of the research. 

for example : I build Titanic Room, I have 8 months of labor and falls into the same category as the subject you are talking about, but I do not have to share my long work and effort with everyone.... 

Do you think I'm useless? watch this video series.

4 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

We were not talking about sharing rooms, we were talking about sharing info of exploiting the game.
We can build ourselves, but these exploits are not obvious. And the info about them was only given to others for money.

I'm not abusing, if I'm abusing, why would you want to know about it? So you will be abusive too.

I have no other answer to give you, I wish you a good day.

On 5/7/2021 at 11:11 AM, Torax said:

Well, I thought it might be coming from an illegal version of the game. I still use the official door prop, the beta one they removed. If you have it in an old room, you can reuse it even if it s not available anymore. So the game accepts props that are not in editor.

Yeah, i use old doors and i like it :)

• 3 weeks later...