3DXChat Community

PAGOS ' Private Rooms

PAGOS

1 minute ago, Diana Prince said:

Then tell us how to do it please. Or otherwise we have to assume it's a hack.

do yourself a favor, search and find something useful, and share here, stop sabotaging anyone here, search for answers to everyone, find and share something useful

2 minutes ago, PAGOS said:

do yourself a favor, search and find something useful, and share here, stop sabotaging anyone here, search for answers to everyone, find and share something useful

Why am I sabotaging anyone? I am not the one who wants money for helping others. Do ME a favour and look through the forum and ask people in 3DXC what I did for them already without asking for money.

Edited by Diana Prince

Just now, Diana Prince said:

Why am I sabotaging anyone? I am not the one who wants money for helping others. Do ME a favour and look through the forum and ask people in 3DXC what I did for them already without asking for money.

I don't know how old are you, the only thing i understand is this, your perceptions are closed, If you do not love me. block me

Why am my perceptions are closed? I just don't get your attitude of "I won't tell you how to do this unless you give me money".
Imagine if everybody in this community would act like this. I'm sure you did ask people here how some things in the editor works when you started. Or you did watch videos of others that explained things. Did you have to pay for them?
If you want, I posted my NY room (work in progress) in another thread a couple days ago. So much for "sharing here".

Why am my perceptions are closed? I just don't get your attitude of "I won't tell you how to do this unless you give me money".
Imagine if everybody in this community would act like this. I'm sure you did ask people here how some things in the editor works when you started. Or you did watch videos of others that explained things. Did you have to pay for them?
If you want, I posted my NY room (work in progress) in another thread a couple days ago. So much for "sharing here".

I have 32 supporters and you are not one of them, I don't have to tell you, You are a prejudiced, just a bad reviewer here

3 minutes ago, PAGOS said:

I have 32 supporters and you are not one of them, I don't have to tell you, You are a prejudiced, just a bad reviewer here

What are you talking about? I didn't review anything.
We were just asking you how you did the door and the other objects. I hope next time you ask somebody for advice, you are treated the same way.

Edited by Diana Prince

Just now, Diana Prince said:

What are you talking about? I didn't review anything.
We were just asking you how you did the door and the other objects. I hope next time you ask somebody for advice, you are treated the same way.

Here you call useful people to chat, I see it all the time, open a site share your information, or share your rooms, or Advertise 3DXChat, Or be respectful to those who do

2 minutes ago, PAGOS said:

Here you call useful people to chat, I see it all the time, open a site share your information, or share your rooms, or Advertise 3DXChat, Or be respectful to those who do

As I said, look through the threads, you will find many tips I gave the people here. Look at the discord servers, I did the same there.
And I AM respectful who those who do. But I don't understand people who say "I won't tell you this unless you pay me money". This is not what this community is about.

3 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

As I said, look through the threads, you will find many tips I gave the people here. Look at the discord servers, I did the same there.
And I AM respectful who those who do. But I don't understand people who say "I won't tell you this unless you pay me money". This is not what this community is about.

Again !!!!!!!!   Know this first ... I am not selling information, I gave a gift to my supporters! Patreon was added to the original game and now I use Patreon, you may not want to use it, but I do, it's my choice, I'm not doing anything bad, Many websites sell rooms for money, why not write something for them here? my thoughts and style may not suit you ... I made my explanation but still could not express myself to you!

1 minute ago, PAGOS said:

Again !!!!!!!!   Know this first ... I am not selling information, I gave a gift to my supporters! 

LOL, after your logic, 3DXC is a gift from the devs to us... After paying them 69$ per year... 

I just want to know e.g. which 3DXC object this is supposed to be. There is nothing like it in the original game. 

Screenshot 2021-05-07 105738.png

3 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

LOL, mantığınızdan sonra, 3DXC geliştiricilerden bize bir hediye ... Onlara yılda 69 $ ödedikten sonra ... 

Sadece bunun hangi 3DXC nesnesi olması gerektiğini bilmek istiyorum. Orijinal oyunda buna benzer bir şey yok. 

Ekran görüntüsü 2021-05-07 105738.png

it's in the original game, research and learn, If you can't, it's not my problem, and you can't blame anyone, You can't be mad that you didn't make the room someone made

55 minutes ago, PAGOS said:

something that happens in the game itself is not a hack!

Let's make a deal: if these objects (door, car, chandelier, grass) are in the official game and not added "somehow" (messing around with some files)  to it, I'll buy your patreon and download them.
How does that sound? If they are not in the official game, give us a hint how you did them.

Edited by Diana Prince

Let's make a deal: if these objects (door, car, chandelier, grass) are in the official game and not added "somehow" to it, I'll buy your patreon and download them.
How does that sound? If they are not in the official game, give us a hint how you did them.

im open my room 5 minute later u come my room and see... ok.

3 minutes ago, Naptime said:

The grass is just extended in the builder where all the other plants are. The small grass extended like this gives it a raptor grass look.

might be, but wich car is this? It doesn't look like it is built in the editor.

Screenshot 2021-05-07 111710.png

Screenshot 2021-05-07 111823.png

2 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

might be, but wich car is this? It doesn't look like it is built in the editor.

Screenshot 2021-05-07 111710.png

Screenshot 2021-05-07 111823.png

As I said, those objects can be in game, but not available in world editor. If you can find out how they are coded, you must be able to add them manually in your world file and then use them in editor.

Edited by Torax

Just now, Torax said:

As I said, those objects can be in game, but not available in world editor. If you can find out how they are coded, you must be able to add them manually in a you world file and then use them in editor.

Yes, that's what I suppose, too. Like the moving door object that is not available anymore in the WE.

1 minute ago, PAGOS said:

im open room

I believe that these objects are in your room. I don't need to enter it, I can see it in the video. We just want to know, as Torax said: is it something that is "hidden" in the game or something that everybody can use?

Yeah the car is the only thing I'm like wow with. but in the video he does play with one of the decal trims.. Idk all what textures that item takes. but that item as significant curves in it before it was copied. It might be possible to use it with glass texture to make curves in windows & a front & back clip to a car.. idk. As that car build would be very tedious.. The light is a bit fishy to me. as he never clicks on any of the item to show it's a single piece build. The light has some odd reflection rendering over water that makes me think its not a single piece build, but idk.. Ijs.. Cheers all!!!

Edited by Naptime

ok, when you have a look at the car objects in the world file, it looks like this:

{"n":"Car_22","p":[-89.4581451,4.418009,-29.3636837],"r":[270.0,0.0,0.0],"s":[1.0,1.000001,1.000001]}

The different cars in the WE have different numbers:
Car_43, Car_03, Car_11, Car_17, Car_43, Car_22, Car_23.
I'll play around and change these numbers to different values. Maybe we're lucky and another car appears 😉
I'll keep you updated.

ohhh cool! I'm on the cars right now. Will tell you when I found it.

Yeah but for now, it pops in the room but you cant click it to move it in editor, so more studies to be done lol