3DXChat Community

PAGOS ' Private Rooms

PAGOS

On 5/5/2021 at 7:40 PM, Diana Prince said:

looks really interesting. As Torax said: how did you create these new objects?

Somehow I dont think we want to know. I've not seen the other stuff but I seen that door a year ago in a room that was opened in the live game by someone. I asked a friend about it and he said he had heard that someone had found a way to import some stuff into the builder, it was obviously not widely known otherwise we would of seen it more since, but theres also the chance that Giz may nuke from orbit whoever did this so they are keeping quiet about it.

Edited by JenC

2 hours ago, JenC said:

Somehow I dont think we want to know. I've not seen the other stuff but I seen that door a year ago in a room that was opened in the live game by someone. I asked a friend about it and he said he had heard that someone had found a way to import some stuff into the builder, it was obviously not widely known otherwise we would of seen it more since, but theres also the chance that Giz may nuke from orbit whoever did this so they are keeping quiet about it.

hi..,  I'm not hiding anything from anyone, you can download the room and then you will understand how it's done ! please respect the labor, Also, these objects are in the game itself, no need to use programs or software, no illegal situation, I studied for hours and it came out, please respect the labor! 

Edited by PAGOS

5 minutes ago, PAGOS said:

hi..,  I'm not hiding anything from anyone, you can download the room and then you will understand how it's done ! please respect the labor, Also, these objects are in the game itself, no need to use programs or software, no illegal situation, I studied for hours and it came out, please respect the labor! 

Explain why I seen the door over a year ago.

8 minutes ago, PAGOS said:

So you mean we have to give you money to see how you did it? No, thank you.
I'm gonna try out Niblette's tool as MeiLing mentioned and if I can reproduce it, I'll let you all know and share a file here.

Edited by Diana Prince

1 minute ago, Diana Prince said:

So you mean we have to give you money to see how you did it? No, thank you.

it is a gift that I offer to people who support me, I did not post this video here and did not say support me!

17 minutes ago, JenC said:

Explain why I seen the door over a year ago.

You may have seen it, but I did not see it, and what does it have to do with me if you have seen it?

Just now, PAGOS said:

It would be disrespectful to those who support me

It might be disrespectful to those who build all these awesome rooms and stuff and put it on MODZ or 3DXChat Sharing for free so that other people can enjoy them.
Is the purpose of this community to make money or to have fun together and to help and teach each other.

3 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

It might be disrespectful to those who build all these awesome rooms and stuff and put it on MODZ or 3DXChat Sharing for free so that other people can enjoy them.
Is the purpose of this community to make money or to have fun together and to help and teach each other.

I am building a room since 2015, I shared hundreds of rooms to everyone, You know there are rooms that are not shared! ; I'm paying for this game too, Also sometimes I share sometimes I don't want to share; please do not seek malice in this.

2 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

I know there are rooms that are not shared, and I have no problem with this. But this is different to "give me money so that I tell you how this feature works".
If everybody here would want money for helping others, it would be a sad community. Or there would be no community at all.

first know that ... i don't sell information, I presented a gift to my supporters! Patreon added to the original game and I'm using Patreon now, you may not want to use, but i use, this is my choice, i'm not doing anything bad, Many internet sites sell rooms for money, why don't you write something for them here?   my thoughts and style may not suit you...  I made my necessary explanation, but still I couldn't express myself to you !

And you are sure that it is legal to sell rooms? Did you contact @Gizmo and get his approval? Most companies are very strict with these things.
Take DAZ3D for example. There is a difference when you use assets just for yourself or if you want to sell your work and make money with it.

And again: I don't want to download your room, I just would like to know how to make these kind of objects. And I guess a lot of builders here are interested.

4 hours ago, MeiLing said:

Niblette tool = texture water 😉

Example: you may use a picture of the Sin door 

Hum that could explain the door but what about the plants, the car and the chandelier?

2 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

I tried it with water, but the door doesn't look solid then. You can look through it and it's, uh, made of water...

Well, I thought it might be coming from an illegal version of the game. I still use the official door prop, the beta one they removed. If you have it in an old room, you can reuse it even if it s not available anymore. So the game accepts props that are not in editor.

Edited by Torax

1 minute ago, Diana Prince said:

I tried it with water, but the door doesn't look solid then. You can look through it and it's, uh, made of water...

You cant make that door with water or anything thats available in the builder. This is a hack of some type, maybe not malicious but its definitely not a "building technique" 

5 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

Ve oda satmanın yasal olduğundan emin misiniz? İletişim kurdun mu@Gizmo ve onun onayını alıyor mu? Çoğu şirket bu konularda çok katıdır.
Örneğin DAZ3D'yi ele alalım. Varlıkları sadece kendiniz için kullandığınızda veya işinizi satıp onunla para kazanmak istediğinizde bir fark vardır.

Ve yine: Odanızı indirmek istemiyorum, sadece bu tür nesneleri nasıl yapacağımı öğrenmek istiyorum. Ve sanırım buradaki birçok inşaatçı ilgileniyor.

It is not right to sell a room, read what I wrote again, write something for them

Just now, JenC said:

You cant make that door with water or anything thats available in the builder. This is a hack of some type, maybe not malicious but its definitely not a "building technique" 

the way he walks through the door looks like the curtain object. But we can only use the materials on the curtain that are available.
Here is an example pic:

2021-03-27 09-45-35_25970.png

2 minutes ago, JenC said:

something that happens in the game itself is not a hack!

2 minutes ago, PAGOS said:

It is not right to sell a room, read what I wrote again, write something for them

You say yourself that it's not right to sell a room, but you do it?!
And why should I write something fro them? I'm not a programmer. And even the things that Loruna develops for them are mostly rejected.