3DXChat Community

INCOMING !

On 5/21/2021 at 2:34 PM, Felia said:

and with fake news..........   @Kemistryyou should know exactly what you are writing about. And you shouldn't make any mistakes in your research if you pretend to know everything better than others here..... muuaaahhhhh

I see only one fake news here and that is your statement that I supposedly said I knew everything better then others. I never would say something like that. 
And for the point you are obviously refering to: it is gossip. So maybe our informant was wrong. But however... who cares? If YOU do care, then feel free to send us correct information and we will publish it next issue.

Edited by Kemistry

On 5/23/2021 at 7:31 AM, Kemistry said:

I see only one fake news here and that is your statement that I supposedly said I knew everything better then others. I never would say something like that. 
And for the point you are obviously refering to: it is gossip. So maybe our informant was wrong. But however... who cares? If YOU do care, then feel free to send us correct information and we will publish it next issue.

For having such a big mouth here, you don't even admit your mistakes. You are so pathetic, but everyone here knows that by now. To blame it on an informant is very embarrassing as the person responsible for a magazine. You are spreading fake news in your so great magazine, and that is a fact. your task is to report truthfully, not to have others prove the opposite to you. think about it, if you are able to recognize it. 😄 😄

On 5/24/2021 at 6:33 PM, Felia said:

For having such a big mouth here, you don't even admit your mistakes. You are so pathetic, but everyone here knows that by now. To blame it on an informant is very embarrassing as the person responsible for a magazine. You are spreading fake news in your so great magazine, and that is a fact. your task is to report truthfully, not to have others prove the opposite to you. think about it, if you are able to recognize it. 😄 😄

Who is "everyone"? You and the voices in your head? And maybe Chloe, Feiermond, Dyllan, Katka...? Do you really think you are "everyone"?

And again: if you've found a mistake, then just give us correct information and we will update it next issues. Otherwise stop babbling about fake news.

Edited by Kemistry

3 hours ago, Kemistry said:

Who is "everyone"? You and the voices in your head? And maybe Chloe, Feiermond, Dyllan, Katka...? Do you really think you are "everyone"?

And again: if you've found a mistake, then just give us correct information and we will update it next issues. Otherwise stop babbling about fake news.

You and your stupid counter questions to questions. Your communication scheme is always the same and so easy to see through. You spread false information without having the permission of the people concerned to publish anything. That is the fact here. Again, if you are going to spread your dirty information in your smear sheet, at least do it professionally. Fake news remains fake news. You never had permission to report. That is a fact. 

On 5/27/2021 at 12:22 PM, Felia said:

You and your stupid counter questions to questions. Your communication scheme is always the same and so easy to see through. You spread false information without having the permission of the people concerned to publish anything. That is the fact here. Again, if you are going to spread your dirty information in your smear sheet, at least do it professionally. Fake news remains fake news. You never had permission to report. That is a fact. 

Counter questions? I don't see a question in your post, so how could I ask a counter question? I asked a question because I wanted to understand what you wanted to tell me. So please... at least TRY to read and understand before writing bs. And honestly: I don't need your permission for anything and I don't see any fake news. As I said: you are always free to correct us if you find wrong information, but then please do it and stop babbling around.

8 hours ago, Kemistry said:

Counter questions? I don't see a question in your post, so how could I ask a counter question? I asked a question because I wanted to understand what you wanted to tell me. So please... at least TRY to read and understand before writing bs. And honestly: I don't need your permission for anything and I don't see any fake news. As I said: you are always free to correct us if you find wrong information, but then please do it and stop babbling around.

@kemistry......You and your filthy rag have gotten enough attention now.  If you continue to spread false information about people who have not given you permission to report on them, I will step on your toes until they are flat, got it.

And honestly: I don't need your permission for anything.............. Lmao.....her serious @Kemistry? very interesting to read from you. You take the right to report on every player without permission? I'm very curious to see how many players put up with that. I'm already looking forward to the shitstorm.

Edited by Felia

Felia, Felia... long-term-player in a sex game, complaining about filthy stuff... Aren't you being a little bit ridiculous and hypocritical? Ah yes, ofc you are, it's you :) 

You also run a club and therefore are person of public interest, so we will continue reporting about you. Looking forward to the shitstorm :D

Edited by Kemistry

6 hours ago, Kemistry said:

Felia, Felia... long-term-player in a sex game, complaining about filthy stuff... Aren't you being a little bit ridiculous and hypocritical? Ah yes, ofc you are, it's you :) 

You also run a club and therefore are person of public interest, so we will continue reporting about you. Looking forward to the shitstorm :D

@Kemistry..... Kemistry.....yes i own a club, just what does that have to do in any way with your smear sheet? what does that have to do with you spreading fake news in your magazine? Are you running out of arguments? That's the way it is with people who don't know what to do. Then you just babble bullshit to distract from the actual topic. Oh yes, it annoys you that you are on my black list and my ROCK club may not enter..... I'm sorry for you, but so my club remains clean. Oh yeah, I told your partner the same thing when she asked me if I would remove you from my black list. No way for you .... live with it.... and yes, I'll keep stepping on your toes. 🤣

Edited by Felia

7 hours ago, Kemistry said:

get a press card or just write about your own kind

On 6/1/2021 at 1:05 PM, Felia said:

Oh yes, it annoys you that you are on my black list and my ROCK club may not enter..... I'm sorry for you, but so my club remains clean. Oh yeah, I told your partner the same thing when she asked me if I would remove you from my black list. No way for you .... live with it.... and yes, I'll keep stepping on your toes. 🤣

No no, it doesn't annoy me. We run 2 rock clubs, there are a lot of other rock clubs, and I have much fun there, so I really don't need yours. Lucya wanted to visit your club and she wanted me to join her, so she asked you. That's all. Being on your blacklist is kinda honour for me. So if you really want to step on my toes, you'll have to try harder ;)

1 hour ago, Kemistry said:

No no, it doesn't annoy me. We run 2 rock clubs, there are a lot of other rock clubs, and I have much fun there, so I really don't need yours. Lucya wanted to visit your club and she wanted me to join her, so she asked you. That's all. Being on your blacklist is kinda honour for me. So if you really want to step on my toes, you'll have to try harder ;)

I step on your dirty feet more than you want to admit to yourself here. The point is that it simply annoys you to get so much headwind. There are many rock clubs, that's true, but you can't participate in "THIS" rock club. As I said... live with it and maybe you will rethink your way of dealing with players here. You will never enter my club in this virtual life.  But I'm glad if you are so interested in my life and club. Oh, it's an honor for you on sitting my Black List? LMAO..... you sitting quite lonely and abandoned on my BL, where such people like you belong. Have a nice day and end of attention for you.