3DXChat Community

LF Descriptive Dancers and Patrons

Eroaulon

Not going to type too much here but looking for people that like to dive into very descriptive Dancing on both sides of the stage, that really enjoy the art of seduction and teasing. One of the main reasons I am here is to simply RP Dance and enjoy others that get involved. I do all this in local as well while at Sin and prefer patrons to tip in local as well. Yea that is about i, if you wish to see a display of what I mean by descriptive some where in these forums is a thread call Dairy of a Stripper I find it hard to re write my post as I am a recovering perfectionist as well, so if I go over them I will re write them 50 times, one reason I make typos is because if I proof read I will change the post 50 times as well :) Crap already ranting, OK off to bed

Last night was amazing....

As a long-time descriptive RPer, i was extremely impressed with the amount of descriptive writing and focussed interaction, all while having time to mix up the moves on the stage... 

It was really neat!

Tunny Approved! (for what THAT'S worth. lol)

I love to dance on stage and to describe what I am doing as I dance, however..... I have had complaints when I do that I am "spamming". I'll sometimes drop into the role play channel and do so now, but I honestly have found that not enough or any people pay attention when I do.... So... It has kind of made me lazy.

I do love to read/watch it when others do and will always jump in with responses! LOL

Yep. Having recently been inspired and reminded by Nolua's performance about just how much flavor and personalized style you can put into a poledance I've been putting much more effort into it.

That said, If I hop up there in an essentially 'cold' room, and nobody is active, I'll throw out one, maybe two things into 'Local' or 'Roleplay' to see if anyone responds. If nobody does, I just assume they aren't in the mood, are AFK, aren't watching local, I'm not their cup of tea, or whatever. At that point, I'm practicing and working on things that I think look pretty. Placement, redirecting facing, that stuff...

Now, if someone DOES respond? (and not in a total douchy way, like slathering up a gold brick with possum vomit and tapping it up my ass with a leather mallet or something )

They are virtually GUARANTEED to be the focus of the dancing at that point. They'll be the focus of most or all of the posts that everyone can read, and will almost always get some kind of special attention in a private tell.

The more you interact with the dancers, the more they'll interact with you. Its why they are up there, after all. :)

More than one person interacting? Now we're getting SUPER interesting, at least from my perspective, because now I get to manage not just the steps and dance, but also divide attention and get it to and from multiple directions. And i like the challenge of trying to keep up and keep everyone engaged. :)

• 3 months later...

I love to dance on stage and to describe what I am doing as I dance, however..... I have had complaints when I do that I am "spamming". I'll sometimes drop into the role play channel and do so now, but I honestly have found that not enough or any people pay attention when I do.... So... It has kind of made me lazy.

I do love to read/watch it when others do and will always jump in with responses! LOL

You will always have people that rather you not RP dancing in Sin, I am Unitarian and found those people are servery out numbered. More people rather Sin have the feel of a Strip Club rather than chat being quite in it. So don't be shy, 3DX has a very impressive ignore system, those few that rather not see RP can simply put you on ignore so not to disturb them.   

Strip roleplay in local chat is totally fine by me,  but this gave me an idea about the roleplay channel.     ^_^

Since usally no one use it, in this case Euk could tell people ( in local chat and maybe worldchat aswell )

that shes doing a descriptive strip in the roleplaychannel.

That way anyone interested can keep real good attention to it, since it wont be drowned by the usall talk in local chat.

Win win for everyone,  right ?

• 3 weeks later...

RP tab is there for a reason, Just saying. And if you can avoid issues by simply just using it instead of local, why wouldnt you?  I dont ever go in sin myself so doesnt matter but just seems counter productive 

(dear god, Ive turned into one of the old prudish people here)