3DXChat Community

23.04.2021 Salsa Noche @ Havasu Falls

Hincholas

Hello and welcome to the topic of this special evening 23.04.2021 Salsa Noche @ Havasu Falls

Some time ago, a friend of mine came to me with the idea of creating a somewhat didactic party on 3dx. His idea was to be able to reproduce a salsa party with dance initiations, as we could find it in real life. But is it possible to do it on an island in the South Pacific Ocean? Maybe not every day...

So I gave him carte blanche to organize this event and in collaboration with CendresDeLune and myself we worked to make this unique evening possible.

Maybe the people who went to Havasu could notice that the first works to welcome the party have started. Everything is going very well and the weather seems to be fine. (do not enter construction site !)

1344331718_2021-04-2109-28-28_570059.thumb.png.8ef9965a21fddff22719ec1373643861.png

It only remains to welcome you this Friday from 20H00 CET to come and drink the apperitif. (the first mojito will be offered to you)

Program

- Salsa initiations with Moon dancers every hour
- Salsa music and Caribbean sweets ( to slow dance a little too )

More information : https://www.3dxhinch.site/events/salsa-noche

The guys worked well during the night, I woke up for the construction meeting and I met the technicians who were still drinking beers. They explained to me that the boat had arrived late because it had to go through a big storm and that they had just unloaded the material.

They were a little late but as the carpentry team worked well I am confident that everything will be finished in time for the next night. I looked at the weather forecast and so far the sun is on every map :)

I post you a picture taken with my drone this morning

1504310635_2021-04-2123-34-00_114649-Panorama.thumb.jpg.6f2325602fb5947a5236bc318d3fd822.jpg

It was there this platform, settled in the middle of the bay of Sayulita, where L'heure bleue diffuses its atmosphere at the very moment when the sun disappears under the horizon and when the sky is painted of the velvet of the night. Under a light breeze warming the bodies, the Mojitos and the Cuban music our hearts, we let ourselves be bewitched by the sounds of the salsa and the islands...

Thank you all for your presence and your good mood. It was a real pleasure to watch all those smiles on your faces. Thank you also to the Moons for daring to leave their comfort zone and offer the elegance and beauty of their movements and to you DJbom for having regaled us with your knowledge of these Latin American sounds mixed with the natural atmosphere of the islands. The rum has never flowed so much in Havasu :)

I wish you all a wonderful weekend

13392700_2021-04-2321-16-01_1101261-Panorama.thumb.jpg.bb1ec3064f23793fa2b52b088aa00eea.jpg

Edited by Hincholas